;)

Hi!

So, thank you to everyone who's been reading this story since the start and has gone through all my cringeworthy writing and cliche scenes and has...has been there for me since the start.

*self promotion moment. Sighs. Backspaces it. But types it again. Wattpad stops working. Slams the laptop. Apologises to it. Then opens it and starts writing again.*

Thank you to every one once again. I hope I get remarks on this book because guys, I'm still an early teen alright? Appreciate my for my wonderful vocabulary actually you know what? There's so much swearing in this book...I need bible. Jesus.

Also, I love every single one of you. The ones who votes, commented, (I literally have no comments on any of the chapters as I write this but who cares? I'm assuming the book grows) and also each of and every silent read who sneakily reads and goes through every chapter.

Also, check out my new book; Depths of the Ocean

Important note : If anyone is a good photoshopped or editor or knows how to make good covers, can you hit me up at the messages? I'll mention you in the book, give you credit and probably take your ideas for plot twist or fillers if there are any ...

Important note : If anyone is a good photoshopped or editor or knows how to make good covers, can you hit me up at the messages? I'll mention you in the book, give you credit and probably take your ideas for plot twist or fillers if there are any regarding the story. Please do it because I'm not really satisfied with the cover page I have right now. Thank you! Please, please , please contact me.

A massive thank you to all.

Instagram- @guccikings28

Wattpad- @guccikings28 Obviously you know this but follow me too yeah? I literally have 10 followers.

Thank you to all! Love you all!

- Ashley. X.