thirty three.

[Louis]

We sit there, anxious for the results, my mum squeezing my bicep in anticipation and I chuckle at her. Calm down lady.

The doctor comes out and sits on his chair positioned in front of us with a very very disappointed look on his face. He removes his glasses and keeps on the table, takes a deep breath and rubs his arms. I swear, please not positive..please..

"I'm sorry." He says and I fall back into the chair, a tear slipping past my eye. Harry was so goddamn happy. He really wanted to go there with me. I feel so guilty I shouldn't even live anymore i-

"Jay, you're gonna miss your son a lot when he's gone for the trip." The doctor smiles and I shoot out of my chair and hug mum so tight! I mean..oh god! Jesus Fucking Christ!

We were basically skipping to our way back home and I find Harry on my bed with his curls falling onto his face, his defined face illuminated by the laptop rays..his green eyes so damn focused..plus him being shirtless. His muscles contract with every small movement and I really really want to jump his bones right now but nah. I'd save it. He looks so hot right now, so fucking sexy..

"Louis, quit staring would you?" He smirks into the screen and I look away blushing. I can't help it! He's too hot!

I sit on the bed next to him and look at the site he's seeing. I roll my eyes eyes. "How horny."

He pouts. "What?"

"You're going through the section of tight jeans just to look at men and women wearing these jeans to portray their asses? Wow." I flick him upside the head.

He laughs. "More like looking one for you. You always wear tight jeans which portray your ass. " He says and I sigh.

I fall back into the bed and he comes on top of me. I shake my head. Not wanting this right now.

"Why? Come on! We haven't kissed in like so many hours! Plus I've never seen you shirtless. It's only fair I get to see you half naked right now." He smirks.

My eyes widen. No, he will not see me. No no no. Not when I'm a fat ugly piece of shit! I shake my head.

"No removing shirt." I says and he rolls his eyes.

"You don't have boobs to hide under your shirt Louis." He says and tugs it.

"I don't care." I hiss at him and push him off of me.

I walk to my closet and pull out some gym clothes. A black shirt, black shorts and some running shoes. I put them in my bag and run downstairs.

"Louis where are you going?" He asks, running down too.

I go the kitchen and grab a water bottle and put it in the bag. "None of your fucking business."

"Louis what the hell is wrong with you?" He grabs my shoulders and shakes me.

My eyes widen and the bottle slips down my hand. No no no no.

[Harry]

I shake him. I seriously fucking want to talk some sense into him. Why on earth is he running away from me?