ninety

[Louis]

The dark evening surrounds this house along with a blanket of silence. It was like the silence before storm. Like those mere seconds before a person bursts. Not combusts but bursts. The day was empty, just like me. It's surprising how sometimes the weather reflects your mood. How when you're happy, there plenty of sunshine and beaches and all and when you're sad, the weather is gloomy too and when you cry, it cries along with you. The clouds are the many eyes which finally shed the unshed tears.

There are so many people on the planet and some of the people might be doing exactly what you're doing and that thought is actually creepy. I now watch the pitter-patter of rain which slides down the window as I lay down on the couch near the widow. My hand takes its place on the window and when I take it off, there's my handprint there.

It's been two months since my last 'session' with the witches and now, I'm 5 months along and my belly is considerable huge. A smile makes its way on my lips when I think about a little girl with green eyes and chocolate brown curls flowing down her shoulders with a pink bow hair band in her hair, running around in her frock and red shoes. Her cute nose and small plump lips which would smile and giggle when we joked and tickled her. Or a boy for that matter. A mini version of Harry running around the house doing mischief and troubling the neighbourhood with his silly antics.

Today, Harry has taken an appointment with the doctor. He's been doing it every month since the first month and it feel good. Good to know he's there if I'm down. I still remember that night when me, Mia, Niall and Harry had a movie marathon and after the two left, he was walking me back to my room and when we reached, it was like..a date. A date where the boy drops his partner home and they just stand there awkwardly.

We were too. Just standing there as I rocked back and forth on my feet and my head down which snapped up when he asked me the question. 'Would you marry me?' and for the first time, I pushed the demon inside me to the side and did what Louis would do. I happily nodded and pulled him inside the room.

He had me cornered me to the wall and placed one hand on my hip, the other cradling my cheek. Thousands of fireworks, sparks, the spur of excitement at the pit of my stomach as I felt his soft, plush lips move in sync with mine. I remember how I got goosebumps all over my body as he pulled me closer to him by my neck and kissed me harder. Like it was the last day of earth. Like he wouldn't get a chance to do it again. He had marked me over my neck and had bit my bond mark, and it was like everything over again. It was like when he actually marked me all over again.

It felt so good to finally make things right. Even if all it took was a kiss. A simple kiss which conveyed our message to each other. Conveyed our message of love. We then said our 'I love you's and with a good night kiss, he went back to his room. I was happy and bubbly and nothing could ruin my good mood. These two months have been great. I still don't talk to Matt much because I'd rather die than having a repeat of what happened between me and Harry.

There's a knock on the door and when I turn my head, my eyes meet the ones of his. I smile as his light, happy green eyes look back at me with sincerity and love, it made butterflies erupt in my stomach. I stand up and within a second, he's by my side and he helps me up and I chuckle and tell him how I'm five months not eight. He just huffs with a smile and walks with me hand in hand as I place a protective hand under my belly.

We walk together and when we reach the door frame, I halt. I look at Harry with my mouth hung open and I grin wide.

"Something wrong?" He asks with a confused smile.

"The baby! It-it kicked!" I say in an excited tone and is smiles wide that the corner of his eyes crinkle.

"Can I?" He asks, extending his hand to my belly and I nod.

We take a step inside the room and I pull my shirt a bit up. I take his hand in mine and place it where the baby kicked last time. After three minutes, the baby kicks again and Harry laughs in surprise. "Oh my god. It-it kicked!" He stutters happily and I nod. I pull my shirt down.

Again, we make our way down, hand in hand. He tells Maria we're going to the doctor and after she wishes us luck, we go outside and he carefully helps me in the car making me roll my eyes but smile nonetheless.

We drive through the many streets and we finally reach the hospital. We make our way to the receptionist and she gives us a kind smile.

"Louis Tomlinson." Harry says and she nods.

"The doctor is currently talking to another patient. You both can take a seat and I'll inform you at your turn." She smiles and I nod and tug Harry to the chairs.

He places our intertwined hands on his jean clad thigh and stares at them. Locking and unlocking them with a smile.

"The gender today?" He asks, his eyes filled with happiness and this probably the most happiest I've seen him. His eyes lit up when I nodded and he looks down again.

"What do you want?" I ask him and he looks up at me again.

"I'd be happy with both. I love the ideas of mini Louis' running around the house." He says and I smile at his cheesiness.

"You cheesy dork." I chuckle and he laughs, squeezing my hand.

The nurse comes and guides us to Ms. Wilson's room. The light is absolute white and when we reach the door, the nurse leaves. Me and Harry walk in and we both shake our hands with the kind lady.

"Louis and Harry Styles." I blush at the name and Harry laughs.

"Oh, we haven't decided that yet." Harry says and the doctor apologizes, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"So, any serious symptoms, Louis?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"Just occasional vomiting." I say and she nods and writes it down.

"Has the baby kicked yet?" She asked and Harry looks at me. His smile contagious.

I nod and Ms.Wilson smiles. She ushers me up and lays me down on the bed. "This is cold." She warns and spreads the gel on my bare stomach. I and Harry look at the screen which displays a small curled up baby and she moves the wand around.

"You are five weeks late for the gender reveal." She says in a nonchalant voice and I sigh. It slipped our mind and our previous doctor didn't do anything. Harry tells this to her and she smiles and shrugs it off.

"Okay..." The sound of heartbeat fills the room and me and Harry looks at each other with the same mesmerizing look we did when we first heard it.

"It's a....." She trails off and I whine making her chuckle.

"Okay, stop squirming. It's a boy. Congratulations." She says and I grin. A boy. Luke's and Clay's nephew. Like wow. They'll go to school together but in relation, they're literally uncle and nephew.

"Oh my god it's a boy! I'm having a baby shower next week! Blue everything! Blue cake blue ribbons blue balloons! Ms.Wilson! You're invited!" Harry screams and does a happy dance making Ms. Wilson and I laugh.

"Jesus Harry, you're gonna fall and break the things around you." I chuckle and he stops. A mischievous smile. "Oopsie." He says in a non apologetic tone.

"Now I see where the baby got it's activeness from." I say and she and Harry laugh.