Fifty five

[Louis]

I wake up with a raging headache and groan before placing a pillow on my face and fall back asleep. That is, until Miranda's annoying voice wakes me up. I groan again and mutter a few things under my breath before opening my eyes. I sit up and look at her. She just stares back at me, blankly.

"Louis William Tomlinson, do you know what time and day it is?" She asks, sternly making me wince.

I look at the clock and it's five thirty. Woah, I slept long. No shit. It is....Friday today right?

"Five thirty and Friday?" I ask and she groans and Niall comes running in with his clothes in his hands. I am forgetting something..

"We are supposed to be taking off in six hours, the airport is two hours away and we need to get there one hour early incase of any changes and Mr. Stupid Tommo is still sleeping!?!?" Niall screams and gives me a look of disbelief.

Flight, Paris, Trip, shit I'm late.

I spring out of my bed and get out a black and blue bag. Big enough and which could be converted into a luggage instrument with wheels to drag behind. A suitcase. I throw open my cupboard and throw all the hangers on my bed and rub my forehead in frustration. Niall and Miranda laugh at me and I glare at them which caused them to shut up only for like two minutes! Ugh. I go into the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and shower and I come out to find my room empty.

I groan and get back to packing. I find a plain black shirt and after removing the shirt I'm wearing, I throw on the plain black one and change into some black skinnies. I pack a plain white shirt, a dark blue- satin shirt and some some informal button ups which were checked or striped. I pack two pairs of black jeans, two pairs of blue jeans and two pairs of shorts and some sleeping clothes (which included more shorts and PJ's). After putting some boxers inside, I smile to myself after seeing so much space left. I throw in some power banks and that's it. Oh, and my toothbrush too.

I had this red, white and little black checked flannels which I wore on top of the plain black shirt I'm wearing right now. Perfect. I take a backpack and stuff my laptop and it's charger, my phone charger (with an extra apple charge wire) and put in some books like The Fault In Our Stars, Magnus Chase - I love Rick Riordan - and Wuthering Heights. I zip it up. I take my wallet and stuff some money in it and pocket in a side zip of my bag and after taking my phone, I go to Miranda's room, where Niall and Miranda, both were packing and I create a scene.

"Oh my god! We are supposed to be taking off in six hours, the airport is two hours away and we need to get there one hour early incase of any changes and Mr. Stupid Horan and Ms. Stupid Hemsworth are still packing!?!?" I give them a look of disbelief and they both groan making me laugh. Haha.

"I can't-" Miranda starts but is cut of my Luke crying. I give her an apologetic look before hurrying downstairs and taking Luke in my arms. He's a month old and I'm so happy for him. He's grown a bit bigger and I coo at him as he gurgles and makes his own little noises. Clay listens to him and smiles making me smile wider. Aw, they are so cute!

Lottie comes in, her hair half straightened and I roll my eyes at her. She blushes in embarrassment and extends her arms to take Luke but I shake my head. She smiles at me and nods before going in and finishing her job with her hair.

I place my finger right hand index finger on his chin and then to his neck. He giggles again and makes a 'Buh' noise making me laugh. He smiles and wraps his tiny, chubby fingers around my finger and I practically melt at the touch. God, he's just so cute. His eyes are strained on my finger and I take it out and circle it over his face and he tries to grab it again. He ends up huffing and laughs when I give him kisses over his cheeks, forehead and bop his nose with my finger. Next comes Clay, he makes the same reaction and after twirling him and making him smile, I put him next to Luke. They both touch each others faces and smile.

Miranda coos at me from the door frame and comes and hugs me from the side.

"You'd make a great dad, Lou." She says and I smile.

"First, I wanna be a great brother and son." I say and she kisses my cheek before I kiss the twins one last time.

The elder twins come running to me when we're about to leave and I carry each one of them despite their weight and height and kiss them on their forehead after a long hug. They move onto Miranda and Niall and I coo at how shy they are with the blonde, Irish boy. Lottie and Fizzy hug me and give them a kiss too, on their cheeks and foreheads and I drag my luggage out after waving a bye to all of them.

We load our stuff into the car and then sit on the backseat with Niall while Miranda sits in front. We laugh all our way long to the airport even making a conversation with the driver and the man seems to enjoy it too. He says how we are his best customers and we all cat call making  him laugh. He puts on a CD, telling it's a 90s music disk but when it starts, the car is filled with 'Swalla' by Jason Derulo and we all look at him and he sighs. "Must have been my daughter. She loves doing this." He says and after a moment of silence - except the music - we all start singing on top of our lungs.

Then comes, 'I'm The One' by Justin, DJ Khaled and it was fun. Miranda sang Chance's part, Niall Quavo's and I, Justin's. It was nice and then 'Can't Help Falling in Love With You' by Elvis came and we all - including the driver - sang, all imitated the deep voice of Elvis and I loved it. Honestly.

I was so disappointed when the drive came to an end and Miranda even threw an argument saying 'I want to stay with James!' James was the driver and he started laughing. He gave us his card, each one of us and then after all three of us fighting with James to pay - he wouldn't let us, he was all like 'It's good, it's on me, I like you guys a lot'- we paid after awing and he just laughed it off. We thanked him and he gave us a two finger salute saying 'next time' and we enter the airport.

There was an hour left so we roamed around for half an hour of shopping, we sat down with our schoolmates and the teacher smiled at us before ticking our names on the list. Me and Miranda decide to go to Starbucks and after informing the teacher, we get up and Niall just tells us to get a drink for him which I don't even remember. We make or way to the well known drinks shop and then someone dashes me and spills some droplets of water on me and the person's shirt gets wet too. I hear a 'Oh, sorry' and I look up to find the one person I didn't want to see.