fifteen.

[Louis]

It's been a week since I'm out of the hospital and it feels good to just..I feel free like I was before the Harry incident. I run downstairs and grab an apple, happily biting it and chewing on it when there are hands on my shoulders and I almost jump out of my skin.

"It's me. Hannah." She winks at me and gives my shoulders a squeeze.

I smile at her and wish her a good morning before walking over to my mum. I still love her. From that minute in the hospital since she's bought him in. No, I'm not talking about Harry. Jay stands there making breakfast for me and Hannah and I walk to her, hugging her from behind.

"Morning, mum." I sway her a bit and she sighs in relief.

"You scared me BooBear." She ruffles my hair and I pout. That name is still sounds kiddish to me.

"Mum, don't call me that anymore I'm 17." I say and she laughs, flipping the eggs over.

"You were and are and will be my little BooBear. So no need to go all grown up on me sweetcakes." She kisses my cheeks and I smile.

I quite like this morning. No. I love this morning. She served us quick breakfast, me and Hannah hogging it up like hungry dogs and our mum scolding us for doing what we were. We smile smugly at her and start hogging again.

"Oh Jesus, forgive these kids." She looks up and says in a dramatic tone, making us laugh with our mouth full of food.

The door bursts open and there are clicks of heels against the wooden floor heard. A hand slams on the table near my plate. The hand has nice long, red colour nails and I look up to find one and only, Miranda.

She looks furious at me. Her light brown coat open from the front and her red shirt and jeans inside make me wonder why she has such a boy-ish taste in dressing up.

"A very good morning Jay, and Hannah." She says in a sweet tone. My mum and Hannah gives me that 'best of luck' look and I nod microscopically.

"And you. Mr. Louis William Tomlinson. You are exactly five minutes-"

"Two minutes, since you've spent the other three in the dramatic entry." I cut her off and she glares at me.

"DO NOT CUT ME OFF. HURRY UP BEFORE I DECIDE TO MAKE THIS THE LAST DAY OF YOURS ON THE PLANET!" she screams.

She looks over at Jay.

"Please don't come looking for him if he didn't come home tonight. It's because I either killed him, which I know you have no problem about-"

"Mum?! How could you? I'm betrayed!" I place a hand on my heart with wide eyes and my mouth open. Overall, I mock a hurt look.

Jay sways her fork at Miranda signalling her to continue.

Miranda gives me a glare before continuing.

"You have no problem, or we might be partying just like every other highschool teen. Do I get your permission for mostly, the latter, or both?" She asks batting her lashes at my mum.

My mum puts on a thinking face and she nods.

Also, did i tell you that my family and friends LOVE being dramatic?