Fifty eight

[Louis]

I gasped as we reached our suite and stood in the middle of it. There was a clear view of Eiffel Tower and god, it looks so good. I can't even wait to see how beautiful it would look at night. The lights glowing with the dark contrast of the sky with people below the Eiffel, drinking champagne, being themselves and this whole thing is so pretty. The wall isn't even a wall. It's like...total glass, which is to be covered with curtains, light pink, really really light pink and  I'm probably in love with the suite. Nah. I am in love the with the suite.

The living room has a large, flat screen TV and a big couch of white colour is placed opposite to the TV with the same white colour bean bags on the either side of it. There's this glass coffee table in front of the couch and the curtain colour pink furry carpet on which the table sits and boy, do I wanna spend my entire life here. There are a few paintings on the white - very very very very light gray - walls. The walls were such a light shade of gray, it was almost white.

I couldn't get enough of the suite. Honestly. Me and Harry go the bedroom - Harry fought so much with the receptionist but in the end, there were no more two room suites' left - and it has this huge bed in the middle of the room with a sofa kind of thing thing at the foot of bed to sit and relax and there's this huge window, sliding glass. There was another couch, a couch big enough to sleep on, placed at an odd place. I look at Harry and he has a frown on his face, looking at the couch too.

He looks at me and raises his brow. I shrug. Getting all the bags and throwing them at the 'not really useful' couch. Harry looks at me with a grin and falls back onto the bed, bouncing a bit due to the spring and god. I'm so in love with this ridiculous romantic. I open the door to the bathroom and it's so goddamn huge. There's a tub on the right and to the left end corner, there's a shower and...wow. I feel so bad that Harry did all of his on his own.

Harry comes behind me and for a moment, I forget all my thoughts and lean my head on his chest while he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my head. "Thank you, Harry." I can practically hear him smile and his grip tightens, reassuringly.

"Anything for my Louis." The way he said 'My Louis' wanted to make me turn around and bare my neck to him like an obedient little human. The way we're taught but I don't. Even though it takes all in me to not tilt my neck to his canines.

I sigh in content and we stay there for sometime but are interrupted with a ring of the door bell. Harry groans and lets go of me and I run to open the door. I have a dopey smile on my face but it falls as soon as I see who's at the door. A girl with forest green eyes, with lightly tanned complexion, just like Harry's, and she is tall and even taller with her heels which makes her tower over me. She has long chocolate brown, wavy hair which fall over her shoulders. I've seen this girl, I just can't pinpoint.

"What's taking so long- Cara?" He asks in surprise and, it's that moment when I recognize her, the girl who Harry cheated on me with, from behind me and opens the door wider. Cara steps front and hugs him while I see a petite girl  with cerulean blue eyes, some freckles scattered over the skin of her cheek bones and some on the bridge of her nose. She has caramel hair, straighter than Cara and she scans me. She also has a button nose.

"Harry? Cara? Are you done yet?" She asks and she has a high pitched voice, not to the level when it's annoying but rather cute and her accent is like mine. Doncaster. She pulls her hair into a bun with her dainty hands and walks in, tapping Cara's shoulder.

"Oh, love. Yeah, we're done." Cara says in her deep, British accented voice and my eyes widen. Harry was right. I look at him and he gives me a knowing smile. I slowly nod, taking all in.

Seeing as none of them are going to talk much to me and are all about Harry, I go to the bedroom and call Lottie and the other girls. I promised I would call them once I reached but I got busy. She picks up on the third rings and her voice booms through the device.

"Lou, what's up? How was the fli- Oh shoot!" She curses and I laugh while I hear her going closer to the source of cries. I identify the ones of Luke. Oh god. Luke is actually a pain in the bum. Clay is always so good and calm while Luke just keeps pooping and crying. But Luke is fun to play with and-

"Oh my god! Lou! LOUIS! LUKE IS SMILING!" Her words bring tears to my eyes and I hear her snap a picture and my phone vibrates. I put the call on speaker and open my messages. Jesus! He's so cute!

"Lottie, oh my god. He looks so cute and did he just eat his food? Did you make him burp? Diaper change? Can you handle him all alone? You know I have the money to fly back right?" I ask frantically making her laugh.

"Yes, Lou. We're fine. Right Lukey? We're fine. Tell mummy we're fine."

"Charlotte Elizabeth Tomlinson! You do not crack stupid and shitty jokes like that." I scold her and she giggles.

"FaceTime?" She asks.

"In a minute, Love. Get Clay and Lukey ready." I say as I end the call with an 'I love you.'

I call her and  gosh, the twins looks so sweet bundled up in blankets and onesies with small caps over their heads and Lottie even got them shoes. I love them to death. All the girls and the new members of Tomlinson  family.