thrity one.

[Harry]

It's been great. I'm so thankful for him giving me a chance to explain myself..if those five minutes wouldn't have been granted to me, I don't know where I would have been. I can kiss him, hold hands, cuddle him, mark him, I just- yeah. I'm pretty possessive. I mean, who wouldn't be when they've got a boyfriend - I'd quote Jamie here - when they've got a boyfriend so hot that even a straight guy would turn gay for him.

Jamie, I haven't spoken to him in a couple of days but I don't plan to either. His fault though. He, shouldn't have done it. I just sit there in the class, on the window chair and stare at my Louis. Yeah. Though we haven't confirmed it, he's mine. I get a feeling he'll come and ask me that anytime. So I guess I just have to...

He looks so cute right now. Literally. His small, dainty hands moving in the air, his blue eyes huge with excitement and curiosity, shimmering with happiness and his hair a feathery mess and his small, petite torso covered in a school jacket which is a few size bigger than his actual size and his black skinny jeans which portray his ass just right.

The words fall past his thin, yet amazing, lips like honey sliding over a metal piece. Smooth, but sharp. The guy in the front, Austin, calls him and he turns to the front while Austin cracks a silly joke and Louis laughs, his head tipped back and a rosy colour coating his cheeks. He sets his fringe once he's done with the laughing and chuckles.

He starts talking to me again but I just can't focus on his words. My eyes are set to his lips. He snaps his fingers in front of me and that when I realise, I'm whipped for my soulmate.

"Are you even listening to me, Harry?" He asks with a smirk and I shake my head.

I lean near his ear and my words send a shiver down his spine.

I was too busy thinking of ways to put an ass like yours to use, doll.

He flushes and sets his fringe again, something he does when he's nervous or blushing. His heart rate picks up and his breathing turns uneven. God do I want to wreck him right now.

I wonder how it would be.

My large hand pinning his small wrists above his head while thrusting slowly, teasingly into him, his pretty moans and whimpers to go faster..his red - bitten - lips in an 'o' form while his head tipped behind, back arched, face of total blissful expression. I look down just find my little friend waking up and asking for attention.

I take my head in my hands and groan. "Not now." I mumble to myself and Louis hears it. God. No..

He looks down and smirks, I can practically feel an evil idea brewing inside that sly mind of his. He shifts closer to me and puts his bag on my lap. He takes his hand under the bag and cups me down there. Oh god.

He applies more pressure and palms me for two minutes straight. Just as I'm close enough, he'll still his hand. And when I'm all set down, back to normal, he'll start the whole torturing again.

After sometime, he scoots back to his place, puts his bag on the side, pulls his sleeve so it's over his knuckles - sweater paws are my weakness I swear - and imitates on listening to the teacher very carefully and even answers a few questions she asks by raising his hand.

Oh, he'll get this back. I won't leave him alone- at rest - after what he's done to me now. The bell soon rings and the teacher dismisses us, but then no.

"No! Wait! I have a really important announcement to make." Everyone groans and sits down on their places.

The teacher smiles.

"So, some of our students know how much they've been wanting this." Louis' interest peeks up and he shifts in my lap, jutting out his ass and going forward, making his ass rest right on my...groin.

"Our school management has finally agreed on this but we need to collect some money before this event." She says. After all this, she still hasn't mentioned what the event is.

"We're going to Paris!" Everyone cat calls and howls and I laugh. This is good. I've been there once but I've always known how Louis dies to go there. Dream city. As he likes to call it. I look at Louis with a huge grin but he slumps back against his seat and avoids my eyes. Refuses to meet them.

"So, we need some money and yes, you guys can live with some families who are willing for you to live there." She claps her hands and everyone smiles and laughs and howls and people even air pump their fist.

"It's a great chance for the couple's to spend time and most of us already have their pair or groups they can tag along with, right?" Everyone nods enthusiastically.

"Now, you are ready to go. Tomorrow, I want names of student who are willing to go okay? I won't be taking names after Friday!" She says and we go out of the class.

Walking outside the building, I wrap my arm around Louis' petite waist and pull him closer.

"Lou? What's wrong? You're always wanted to go to Paris! You even sat and studied french for your exam and if you went there!" I try to cheer him up as he sits in passenger seat of my car.

I slide into the driver's seat and he shakes his head.

"I don't know, Harry. We'll see when we get home okay?" He asks and I nod.

"Will you be going, Harry darling?" He teases and I chuckle.

"Yeah! Of course! Only if you go that is. I've been there once. But I want to go there with you. To the city of love." I say, stretching out the word 'love.'

He chuckles and nods.