eighty five

[Harry]

Louis's heat is over and I doubt Louis knows he's probably pregnant. That what I'm preparing myself for. Going and asking him to....going and talking to him.  I find him whistling a random tune and folding clothes in his bedroom. I plop down on the bed and my brain wracks down on how to get myself to start the topic.

"How my I help you, Mister Styles?" Louis jokes and sits down on the study table chair. I don't know how to say it..it might not seem like a big deal or whatever but to me, it is. What if he refuses? Because it's his life and his everything..

"Louis..I was wondering if you..um..are you..erm..do you think..no..no..how do I.." My mind scrambles on what to say. I look down and just kind of..play with my feet? Putting one on another.

"Harry..I have a news." Louis says with a smile on his face and I raise my brow, motioning him to go ahead. 

"I-I think I'm pregnant..I mean..during the heat..the condom must have..I don't know.." He says and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Wow, I can't believe I'm having a baby with this perfect being. He looks at me with a small smile while playing with his fingers on his lap and blushes as he realizes that he's caught staring.

A smile instantly takes over me and I chuckle. "Wow, we're having a kid..together..something which we created..a life we made..Jesus."  I ramble and Louis looks at me with eyes wide and a grin which falters but he puts on another smile which is a bit forced and his heart beat increases. 

"You want this..?" He asks cautiously and my smile falters as I nod. He thought I didn't want kids with him?

"I didn't mean it that way. I love you and obviously want kids with you. I was just...ugh...never mind. I was being a douche." He rolls his eyes and I chuckle.

"S'fine. Let's go down and relax." I suggest and that's exactly what we did.

Sat in the living room, curled up in one another, watching random chick-flicks.

[Louis]

I walk into my office and sit down on the chair with a sigh. University, home, Harry, the twins, all my sisters have been catching up on me lately and even though I do all the work form dorm or home, I decided to come here today. For peace of mind. I told Harry about the whole pregnancy part yesterday and he was happy which was a relief but then I found out on how wrong the timing is.

Luke and Clay are still small kids who haven't even joined pre-school and I still have uni to complete, though it be for a short time. It was..well..unexpected. I don't consider it a mistake, no, but this was so out of the blue..and then every morning vomiting session is something I was unprepared for and I..I sigh and come back to work.

Seconds turn into minutes, minutes into hours before there's a knock at the door.

'Come in' I had said and a gasp fell from my lips when I saw Hannah with panicked eyes. Hm. My luck. One day. One freaking day I come here to escape stress and here awaits a problem. But what she said next, had me up in no time and I was running outside the building like a mad man along with her beside me.

We drive down the road, full speed, not bothering to even slow down because if any cop saw us, we would totally be getting a ticket and that's something I would totally avoid. Finally, we arrive at my house and I find anger taking over myself. There was something here. Something I don't know but it was like the magnetic attraction. I was being pulled inside the house and I knew this was bad.

It wasn't the soulmate related pull or anything. It was..weird. I take steps back but it's not possible.

"H-Hannah." I stutter in vain and she comes by my side.

We walk inside and my eyes slip close. The smell was intoxicating. The blood, the new life..I was hungry. Starving. The deep breaths just tempted me savour the taste of the new blood. I wanted to feast on the new flesh and devovour their souls.

[Hannah]

Louis had closed his eyes and he just stood there, licking his lips, his hands clenched on the sides, the nails digging into his flesh. His eyes suddenly opened and they were black. The white was also all black and it was scary.

"Louis?" I shook him, scared.

He looked back at me. His body was pale, and his teeth bared and his lips were a contrast to his skin. His lips were the only thing which had colour. His arms had marks appearing on them. Marks which weren't good. Bite marks, scratch marks, snake bites, everything. He snarls at me and runs upstairs to what I assume is the nursery.

My blood runs cold when I hear something crash and run upstairs. I try my best to get there as quickly as possible, since I've washed out of all my vampire powers. The door shuts close on me by itself and I bang the door. The wooden shards tearing my skin and poking me, making blood trickle down my arm.

I scream his name but all I heard is cries. Cries of his brothers which were intensifying by every passing second. No. What happened to him?

The bulb lights up in my mind. Harry. I scream his name and when I hear groans from what I think is their bedroom, I go in, to find him lying on the floor. He was groaning in pain and I helped him. He took a deep breath and asked about Louis - I bursted into tears.

I got his hand and pulled him to the nursery where there were no cries heard and it was eerily calm. No. No. This cannot be happening. Harry bangs the door and when that doesn't work, he kicks the lock several times before the door finally falls open.

Giggles of the small boys and their gibberish was heard, but there as no sign of my brother. I went straight to the twins while Harry went searching for the lost boy, his soulmate.

I check their tiny bodies for any marks but there was none and I sighed in relief. I looked around the room and I found Harry crouched down on his knees in the corner of the room. I placed the boys on their small bed and made my way over to him. A gasp escaped my mouth when I saw Louis rocking himself back and forth, hugging his knees and with his face buried in his knees.

His shaking gets more violent and I hear Harry whispering things in his ears. I run downstairs, a little aware of the situation, I start hunting for the rosary and when I find it, I run upstairs and after telling Harry to move aside, I put the rosary on his neck.

Louis suddenly stops shaking and his back arcs obscenely and he cries out before bursting into tears.