seventy three

[Harry]

I quickly mess my hair a bit so it looks good and go downstairs where Louis was. It's 7:59..

Louis looks at me and he licks his lips before bidding everyone a bye. After I do the same, we make our way outside and I give him a once over. He wore black skinnies and a blue half sleeve printed shirt with the sleeves rolled up a bit. His caramel hair was messy and his ass looked too good in the pants and his lips were dark pink and Jesus help me before I do something against his will or go too far.

But the thoughts didn't fade. Thoughts of him laying on the bed, naked, with his lower half covered with white sheets, his hair messy and tugged on, cheeks flushed, eyes closed, lips bitten red and slightly parted and his pretty moans which would fall out when I would- enough, Harry.

I will my boner down by thinking of random stuff and get inside his car. He starts driving with the music on low making me turn it on a bit higher. I see Louis smile from the corner of my eyes which makes me smile automatically. He drives through the streets and stops at a burger place making me roll my eyes with a fond smile.

"You, got us dressed so good to a burger place." I chuckle at his pouty face and kiss it.

We make our way inside and I get a little confused when he orders takeout. He picks up at the brown packet and tugs me out after paying. We sit in the car and he drives off to some random place. All I can make out is hilly and cliff...and dark...and silent and steep. When we reach the top, he parked the car and came out.

He stands on the cliff of it, and sits on the bench placed underneath the tree. When I walk over I smile. Whole of the London lights are seen from here and it's amazing.

"Louis, how did you get the time to plan this?" I ask him as I take a seat next to him.

"Hm..I took some help and it was worth it, wasn't it?" He asks and I nod with a smile.

He leans his head on my shoulder and I ponder on what to say on this very romantic evening.

"Don't even try. Don't ruin this moment on trying and saying something romantic when you know shit." He says and I laugh.

"Yeah, right." I say.

"Harry..if you ever had a chance to be something you aren't what would it be?" He asks me and I smile.

"A human, because then, there wouldn't be so many complications between us." His heart beat increases with that and I can feel his body going hot at that. Well, there's nothing dirty behind that sentence...it's just how much I love him..

"The lights are beautiful, aren't they?" He asks and I lay my head on top of his.

"Not more than you, love." Came my reply causing him to sigh in content.

~

"Louis, where are we going?" I ask him the millionth time and he smirks at me before looking at the road again. I groan and sit back in the seat. Next time, I am taking him the date. I should be the first one making moves not him..

Cabin. He's taking me to the cabins. Shit. He quickly parks his car and then tugs me inside. Closing the door, I pin him against the wall and start doing what I've been wanting to from the beginning of this very night. My lips attach to his neck while he moans with his eyes closed and lips parted.

He tugs at my hair as I nibble and create a love bite under his ear and make a satisfied noise as I see the dark pink skin. He presses his lips to mine and the kiss gets heated with every passing second. His hands are quick to unbutton my shirt and that's where I stop him. "Louis, what are you doing?" He looks at me with his pupils blown wide and just a bright blue ring around it.

"Making the soulmate mark black." That's all it took for me, really.

[Louis]

The light coming from the curtains woke me up and as I flutter open my eyes, I'm met with the most beautiful face I've ever seen. Harry seems to be staring right back at me and dare I say, I fell in love all over again. A small blush creeps onto my face when I recall last night's event. Harry seems to understand what I'm thinking and he chuckles with his dimples popping up.

"How was the night, if I ask?" Harry asks and I smile.

"Hm..it was good. I think you could work on the stamina though.." I trail off looking at him and he raises his brow at me. In no time, he's hovering on top of me with his lips next to my ear. "We could definitely work on the stamina." He mumbled which made my breath hitch a little.

"Anyways," He lays back down beside me "What was last night all about?"

"It was my gift to you." I shrug and he looks at me.

"I think I might like getting surprises like this every now and then. This surprise is my personal favorite." He winks at me, setting my cheeks on fire.

We just lay there in silence, with his arm wrapped around me, my head resting on his chest.

"We should get ready to go-" A phone call interrupts me and I huff as Harry gives a kiss to my cheek and we both sit up straight.

It reads Lottie so he puts it on speaker and booms the voice of my very beloved sister.

"How was the night?" She asks making me roll my eyes and Harry chuckles.

"A night to remember of, certainly." He says and my sister huffs.

"Eighteen year olds and there complicated english. Anyway, hurry up. There's something you guys might like to see."

"Like what?" I ask and Lottie stutters.

"Come home soon Lewis and Harry." She ends the call.

We both look at each other and as soon as Harry tries to kiss me, I get up.

"Up you go, Harold Styles."