eighty seven

[Louis]

She gave me a few things and about what to usually wear and told me all I needed to know. I make my way up the room I've come to call mine. Harry stays there, sitting and reading a book his now gown hair up in a bun. He looks..great in his black pants and black sweater which he has worn on top of a white shirt.

He places his things down beside me and looks up at me with an unreadable expression which makes my insides twist. Did I do something wrong? Maybe I shouldn't have talked to Matt after all.

"I need you to pack some clothes because we're going to my house once you're done packing. Matt and Gemma will stay there too." He says in a nonchalant manner. Like he could probably do something else then be here in this room with me. I nod and drag myself to the closet and open it.

I take a few shirts and pants and pairs of jeans and hoodies which will..last long enough till my next shopping trip. I stuff them all in a duffel bag and place my toothbrush and all that in the side pocket. I look around to see if there's anything I can take along but once I realize there's nothing, I turn around and find the room empty.

I turn around again, to my closet and unexpectedly..a stray tear falls from my left eye corner. Maybe the baby was a bad idea..I shake my head at the thought. The baby is wanted. By me. By..Harry. I'd do anything for my little peanut and I would never ever do something which would hurt it. I need to be strong.

But how could I be strong when There's no one behind me who could catch me if I fall? No one to back me up when I fail? No one to cheer me up when I break down? Maybe this was bound to happen..Maybe it's just something about me. Something about me which, at some point, drives away all the people.

There's a hand on my arm which retracts as soon as it touches my skin. I turn around to find Matt standing behind me, cradling his hand to his chest and looking at me with a raised brow. I sigh and simply start folding the untidy clothes in the closet since I have nothing better to do right now and I don't want to upset Harry more than he already is by talking to Matt.

"Louis, Harry wants to you to get ready and wants to meet you downstairs. We're leaving soon." He gives me a small smile and I nod and turn around again and go to the joined bathroom.

What is it with me? Always..always ruining my current state? I thought Harry was happy with the baby. I thought he wanted this too. Maybe he fell out of love. It's normal. Too normal with me. I mean..even my best friends turned out to be tied with me because of a stupid dare and pity. Lucky me.

Tears slip down as I change my clothes. I wear a black hoodie and black jeans and mess up my hair a bit. Shit, my eyes are red. Never mind.

I go out and pick up my bag and make my way downstairs where Gemma and Matt were talking to a frustrated looking Harry who was tugging at his hair. I, without disturbing their conversation, make my way to the car. I put the bag in the trunk as I hear the three making their way here. Gemma passes me a sweet smile and mumbles a small 'hello' to which I nod and give her what I think, believable smile and sit in the backseat.

I sit on the right corner and see Matt sitting on the left corner. Gemma sits in the passenger seat and Harry drives. I lean my head against the window and look outside. Rolling my eyes at myself for not remembering before, I plug in my ear phones and 'Rewrite Our Stars' by James Arthur and Anne Marie play and a small smile takes over my lips as I lip sync the words.

It wasn't long before we were pulling into a huge gated area. The black gates being opened by some vampire men as Harry drives through. He parks the car and we all get up. Matt hands me my bag and me and Gemma walk to the huge mansion. I shouldn't even be surprised. It's the leader we're talking about. Harry comes and opens the door and switches the lights on. I step inside and the beautiful lights start fluctuating and I feel the unwanted tears surface again. I don't know why. It's just..sometimes you kind of have enough and even a small thing pushes you over the edge and you just want to hide under a rock, curled up, and want to cry your eyes out.