twenty eight

[Harry]

Okay. This is where I do it.

Everyone is sittings and looking at my face, curious to know what's up except Louis. He still hasn't come. I think he-

"What's up?" He high fives his sisters and mom and looks at me raising his eyebrow.

Okay. This. Is. It.

"Mark was your husband?" I ask Jay and she nods.

I slide a photo to her and she looks at it and nods.

"This is the guy who's rotting in the dungeon of my clan mansion." There's a round of gasp from everyone and I sigh.

"Release him Harry!" Louis seethes and I shake my head.

"Remember the day on beach?" He nods.

"The three vampires cornered him and the twins. Well, Louis was smart enough to fool us-them and then yeah. I heard him. He was telling the vampires to take away his kids to save his 42 year old ass." I shrug and Jay gasps.

"No! He loves them!" She whispers and I look at Daisy and Phebes.

"He told that right? To take you away and let him go?" I ask and they nod and get back to their game.

I shrug looking at all of them.

"If you still want him back, I can arrange it. But personally, I really don't think he's the kind of man you want for the girls and of course, Louis." I tell her and she nods.

"He-he ditched us. Simple enough. Thank you for all your effort Harry." She thanks and I shrug her off with a smile.

I stand up and collect my phone and all. "So, now that my job is done, I'll get going." I say and smile at them. My heart breaks, looking at Louis. Leaving means I'll probably never get to see him again.

"Don't go Harry. Stay for some more time." Jay says and I shake my head with a smile.

"You girls, come and visit yeah? I'll make up for all the weeks of ice creams and games we've missed." I smile at them. Daisy jumps into me clinging to me.

"I want an ice cream now." Both of them say in unison and I look at Jay. She nods with a smile and I carry her in my arms.

"What about you girls? Too grown up to hang out with your sisters and me? Huh?" I ask and they frown.

"If this is the last 'goodbye ice cream' I'll mess up everything. None of us are going until you stay here." Lottie fiddles with her fingers. I look at Daisy and she pouts.

"You know I have to go. Liam is probably out with his girlfriend-"

"You should stay a few more days, Harry. I would like it. We all would." I hear Louis' stern voice and I challenge him. Stern? Oh, two can play this game.

"I'm going and that's the end of it. If you guys wanna come then fine. Or else bye then. Don't bother showing up." I say with an angry voice.

I put Daisy on the floor and she shakes her head, her arms thrusting up.

"Lottie, Fizzy, is that all? That's it?"

"If Liam can be out with her girlfriend then why can't you be spending time with your family?" Phebe asks. Family. She considers me family. I nod.

"Okay. Do the twins want me to stay then?" They fucking light up like a Christmas tree and I laugh. They nod frantically and I pick them up, both of them.

I hesitantly look over at Jay. "I-is it fine with you Mrs. Tomlinson?" I ask and she laughs.

"Yes Harry. I was the one who asked them to do the convincing of you staying together." She winks at me and looks at Louis with the corner of her eyes while he was looking at me.

Oh, fuck. I know exactly what she means.

"Y-yeah. Okay. Thank you."

I carry the twins up in my room leaving the older ones to follow me.

I open the door with my foot and fall onto the bed with the girls and their mouth eliciting little giggles.

The door soon enough closes from god knows what and I just roam through my phone. Literally just go through it. I check Instagram, there are a few requests to follow and many mentions and this and that. I hardly reply to any DMS nowadays. It's just really hectic. People always have a problem by the way I function. I mean, just fuck off already.

I scroll through the explore page and then suddenly, 'Louis Tomlinson posted a picture' I may or may not have his post notification on. I go to his account and see the picture of the girls and the twins with a caption- 'The best present a person could give you' and he tagged me.

I like the picture and go to Twitter. Again, There are messages and useless tweets. I mean...who tweets that they just came out from a long warm shower? I feel a tug on my hair and I sigh. Laying down, Daisy frowns.

"Why are you sad Hazza?" She asks and I look away.

"No reason Daisy." Phebe runs out of the room after feeling bored.

Daisy huffs and runs her hand through my hair. Something which all girls knew I really like.

"Tell me Harry. You should know I can keep your secrets." Even when she's eight, she's a bit too mature for her age after dealing with vampires and everything from the age of five. I sigh and look up to her. Staring into her blue grey eyes.

"I love someone who hates me." I say and she plays with my hair.

"Tell him you love him. He'll know and you will feel better-"

"Harry! Daisy! Come down for snacks." Jay screams and Daisy sighs.

We both run down and sit in the dining area. Jay serves the food along with Fizzy. The saucy smell of spaghetti fills the room. Everyone starts eating, making a small conversation while I just sit there making a fool of myself by picking at the delicious food in front of me.

"Harry? Don't you like it?" Jay booms in. I look up and smile at her.

"No no! It's delicious, Jay. I'm just not very hungry right now." Louis look at me with a scrutinizing gaze.

"Why aren't you talking? You're a pretty talkative guy." Lottie chimes in.

"Are you sad?" Phebe's question perks up Daisy's interest and I glare at the little girl who's named after a flower.

"Daisy, no " I shake my head. She mumbles a sorry with a sad smile and this is what I hate about the twins. They just do something you told them not to.

"Harry is in love with someone!"

I snap out of my trance my when Daisy hits me.