forty seven

[Louis]

"Are you ready?" Harry asked stepping inside the room and I nod after running my fingers through my hair one last time. I had a feeling school will be bad. No, horrible. Harry quickly kisses me and we walk out after leaving the younger twins at Alex's. Niall finally confirmed that that idiot wasn't exactly engaged. But they were soon to be engaged and that he would be completing his university years here so he just got all his credits transferred from the American branch of our school to this one.

Me, Harry and Niall quickly grab some bread and butter and after eating that, we head over to Harry's car since well, I didn't want to use mine and Niall had to buy one here since he sold the previous one in America. Once we've seated with Niall in the backseat and me in the passenger, Harry starts driving and I sigh for the millionth time today.

Once reached, Harry parks his car in the usual location and we walk inside and everyone eyes me and turns around to whisper stuff. I never understood why people did this. Don't they have their own life or what?

Harry says he wanted to patch up with Jamie so me and Niall walk to my locker since he was given the locker right next to mine. While I take my stuff I hear the familiar voices of the jocks laughing at me and I sigh. Niall being his oblivious self, just goes on rambling about how this shitty teacher back there took away his phone because he was using calculator when they were instructed not to.

"Look at the fag. Has he got a new boyfriend? I swear I saw him jumping Harry's bones in the park, under the tree! Move on fast huh? Slut?" The guy in the middle says and I slam my locker shut but not daring to turn around.

Niall tries going on them but I just stop him.

"Are you scared? When do you have to go back and feed your little brothers? Oh, I'm sure they miss their elder brother!" The guy next to the middle one says and I roll my eyes.

"His mum couldn't afford him and his sisters and she popped up two more! No wonder she decided to give up on life!" They all laugh and that is enough.

I turn around and look at them calmly.

"Why don't you return to your girlfriend you, pussy? Your girlfriend who absolutely hates your guts and is cheating on you right now?" I point to the locker straight ahead and he the idiot finds his girlfriend kissing another guy.

"And who says my mum couldn't afford us? Because I'm pretty sure I saw you with the most horrible car. Which one was it?" I stroke my chin and laugh "Chevrolet Citation was it?" I ask with a smirk.

"Oh and yes. I'm sure my brothers miss me. 'Cause your brothers and sisters wouldn't even want to see your face." I say and the one in the middle slams me against the lockers and starts punching me.

"Oh, you'll be sorry you ever said that." He says and I chuckle.

"No shit."

"Why don't you call your Harry for help huh? 'Cauze this one seems useless. Go on. I'm pretty sure you just got him for money, you whore!"

I punch him right on his cheek and he stumbles back. "I'm sure he's probably making out with someone else. Who would want to be with you anyway? Look at you. So ugly and ugh!" He says and pounces at me.

Kicks and punches are thrown at each other. He grabs me by my hair and slams my head against the floor and I could feel wet on the back on my head. The last thing I hear is the bell going off causing everyone to rush into their classes and imagining Harry actually kissing and being with someone else.

[Harry]

I go to the extreme end of the line of lockers and wait there for Jamie. I look around and find him sucking some girl's face off in the middle section and I smirk, making a mental note to tease him endless and if I'm not wrong, it's the footie captain's girlfriend. The guy who Christopher cheated with.

Jamie soon comes to me and I start teasing him. We just joke around after taking our books and considering there was at least half an hour before our classes started so we decided to roam outside the school building. In the school campus, but outside the school building.

Once we were out we sat down on the table and we decided to catch up on each other's life since we haven't spoken for so darn long. After some talk, I get a call and my eye brows furrow when I the caller ID reads Miranda.

"What's wrong man?" Jamie asks and I stick up two fingers, two minutes.

I pick up the call and my ears are filled with sobs from Miranda.

"What happened Mia? Is everything okay?" I ask concerned because she's never like this.

After sometime, she calms herself down and tells me to come in the infirmary. I have a bad feeling about all this. Jamie tags along behind me.

"What 'appened?" He asks in his thick aussie accent and I groan.

"Miranda called. Told me to meet her in the infir-"

I see Miranda curled up to Niall, crying her eyes out and then Niall looks up at me in a disgusted manner. Miranda looks around and once her gaze lands on me, she immediately gets up and shoves me against the wall and I slightly wince as my back hits the wall.

She looks at me with anger and disgust.

"How could you do this? Are you fucking serious? I thought you loved him for god's sake! Why put on a show for it Harry? You could have just walked away any instant instead of continuing everything!" She screams at my face and I look at her, confused.

"Mia what's-" "Don't call me that!" She hisses and slams me to the wall again. I groan and push her back a little.

"What happened? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about because I was with Jamie the whole time." I look at him and he nods.

"There was half an hour left for school to start so we went out to the outdoor cafeteria thing." Jamie says and I look back at Miranda.

She groans and turns her head to Niall who's practically fuming.

"Go check on him please." Miranda says and Niall nods.

I look at her in confusion before it dawns at me.

"Louis-" "Is hurt because of YOU!" She screams and I back a little.

"Do you have any idea how hurt he is? Physically and Mentally! Are you seriously going to tell me that you love him and pretend that you love him to get in his pants? I believed everything with the Clare situation but now? Jack literally claimed that you were cheating! He even beat up Louis because he thought Louis-he was- Jack-" Miranda breaks down, slipping onto the floor and I sit on my haunches next to her and wrap an arm around her.

"You actually believe the person who was choking Louis last month but you won't believe a guy who actually loves your best friend and proposed Louis less than a week ago. Now what exactly happened?" I ask and Miranda looks at me, tears flooding her eyes.