forty nine.

[Harry]

"That suits you good." I say as he comes out with a new shirt and blazer on top of his black pants which he wore from home. I return him the smile he gave me and he went inside again. Only if I knew this would be so boring -stretch out the boring please- I wouldn't have accompanied him to the changing rooms.

He comes out again, wearing a blue and green and grey shirt with green collar and khaki chinos and this really brings out the colour of his eyes. It's probably my favorite till now and deciding I had enough of this changing and showing stuff and so, I stand next to him and push him inside the stall gently.

He blushes and stands against the door after locking it and shyly looks at me.

"H-how are the c-clothes?" He asks, stuttering a bit due to nervousness.

I stand up from the small sofa kind of thing and step close to him and push him against the side if the stall.

"Nice shirt there, Lou. I was wondering if you wanted the new pants." I whisper in his ear and even though these were simple words, the effect and timing and the way they were said out in thin air, made a great difference and the difference made a shiver run down his spine and his breath hitching while he nodded.

He just stood there waiting and soon, I caught on his actions.

"Oh babe, don't worry. I'm not going out." I wink at him and he gasps but nods.

He gets rid of his pants to expose his black boxers and shaved skin of his legs. His legs looks so good that moment, I swear I just wanted to haul him up against this very stall's wall and fuck him into oblivion and the pretty noises he would let out and his face when I would hit his sweet spot and when he would come, his harsh breathing and-

"Harry?" Someone waves their hand in front of my eyes and I recognize it as Louis'.

His heart rate picks up drastically and I look at him. He shows...fear. I've always been good at reading people and that's my weakness. Some of you would think it's amazing to do it but actually no. I know exactly the reason of his heart hammering against his chest and I just don't want him to feel that way.

"The pants look amazing, Louis. Just like you. Plus, your ass looks awesome too." I smirk at him and he blushes and nods. His heart rate calming down.

I pass him a shirt and he completely stills when I do so making me catch on the whole situation but before I could say anything, Louis speaks up.

"I think I don't need shirts for now. I'll come later for the shirts. I'll just get these." He gives me a forced smile and holds up the blue, green, gray shirt and khaki pants and a two more pants. He pushes me out of the stall before I can say anything and tugs me to the billing counter. After that, we go to the food court since both us were a bit hungry.

We both get donuts and milkshakes and sip on and bite into it. It's of no use to bring the incident up right now. He'll just shrug it off and be his sassy self. I want to help him. Want him to know that he is wonderful the way he is and he doesn't need to hide or be insecure because he has no reason!

Like last time, Louis waves his hand in front of my face and I come out of my trance. "Harry...You're zoning out a lot. Is- Did you not want to come here?" He asks in a fragile voice and I shake my head.

"Let's go home, I- I'm just a bit tired...." I trail off and he nods, picking up his bags and starts walking ahead of me. I know he's...caught off guard but I need to speak to him.

We place all our bags in the back seat of the car and sit in the front. The whole ride was so incredibly silent I could literally hear every breath taken, beating of his heart, the tires on the road...I mean....seriously.

Once we reach home, he goes to his room with all his bags and just as I was about to enter, he shuts the door and from my position, I can hear him pacing around and mumbling stuff to himself but what? I'm not sure, my sensitive ears cannot pick that up. The pacing stops and I heard a loud and soft THUMP! Of him falling onto the bed. I knock at his door but he doesn't open. Soon, I hear him getting up and fiddling with his bags so I sigh and take my bags into the guest room, the room next to his, and get myself changed and ready for the very, very long night.

~

"Louis! Looking good." Niall comments as soon as he sees Louis and Louis gives me a quick glance before smiling at Niall and nodding, thanking him and complimenting him back.

I find Alex talking to Miranda, that single forever lady. I walk over to Miranda just to tease her a bit but Miranda seems so mad when I get closer to her and she literally kills me with her glare. She excuses herself and Alex nods with a polite smile and I leave but not before telling her how good she looks and receiving a blush from her.

She takes me to the bathroom, why again did this place have combined bathrooms? She opens her phone and shoves it into my face. I take my sweet time to figure out what it was and my heart sinks when I read Louis' texts to her.

Lou- I don't feel like coming Mia, I think I need some time alone.

Mia- Lou, BooBear, what's wrong?

Lou- Just being myself.

And after that text, Miranda has questioned him so much but he simply ignored all her texts and then she shows me the timing of he texts. The texts though. I feel so horrible, I just shouldn't have done that but I needed to talk to him and just...I hope you see my point here.

"Miranda-"

"Miranda what Harry? I thought vampires were perfect! To the way they talk to the way they walk to the way they sweep someone off their feet but look what you've done! By now you should know he only puts up an act to be brave and sassy but he isn't always like that! He's fragile and soft and he..he...he likes being loved and-" Her voice breaks and I look away "...I don't want him to feel this way. Harry, try and understand." She says with a soft voice and I nod.

"It's not what you think. He's insecure about somethings okay? I don't want him to feel that way because he's beyond perfection. This whole thing happened in the mall. I passed him a shirt and he just returned it and I knew it was because of how he betitles himself and I hate that. I love him and by now, you should be sure of that. I wanted to talk to him and I was planning on how to get the topic up and probably zoned out and he thought wrong." I say and she nods going out of the bathroom only to be stopped by me grabbing her wrist.

"I'm sorry Miranda. I know I don't deserve him but I'm just too selfish to let him go. I'm sorry." I go out of the bathroom.

I hear her calling my name but all I can see is red. Miranda grabs me but I shrug it off and get out of the restaurant and go sit in my car and with a simple text of 'Don't wait for me' to Miranda and 'I won't be returning for a night or two' to Louis, I start driving off to god knows where.