sixty seven

[Harry]

Blood. I smell blood as we come closer to the cabin and Louis is so close to exploding due to anger..like..I've never seen him this angry. Ever. I throw open the cabins door to find a man latched onto Lottie's neck while her hands were tied and tears ran down her cheeks. I slam the guy onto the floor and I hear Louis gasp once he sees who it is and my blood boils. Zayn. I straddle him and start punching him right in the face and thank god I had my Adorian blade with me. I stab him and he groans in pain. A scream fills my ears and I look over at Louis to find Zayn holding a knife on Louis' neck.

I look at Lottie and mouth her to run and she quickly runs out of the room, closing the door behind her. I look down and find the body underneath me fading into the thin air. Zayn looks at me with a smirk before pinning Louis to a wall and placing the blade on his abdomen. I look at Louis and he has this terrified look in his eyes and I recall whatever he told me last night.

"I had a nice treat, Harry. All I need right now is a good time and Louis here has a wonderful arse. Wouldn't put that to waste. Oh, the mark hasn't even darkened." Zayn laughs evilly.

Louis locks his eyes at me and pleads me silently with tears running down his cheeks and closes his eyes shut and my heart clenches at the scene before me. Zayn touching him and me being helpless and watching it. Zayn's hand trails down Louis back and he forces his lips onto Louis'. I close my eyes and try controlling Louis. Thankfully, Zayn was stupid enough to not have a shield over him.

Louis opens his eyes and his eyes are now dark blue and I smirk. I made Louis wrap his arm around Zayn's neck and pull him closer while Zayn worked his mouth over his neck. Louis looks at me, waiting for the next move. I make him trail his hand down Zayn's body and stop right above his lower region. Louis quietly take the knife away from him and throws it onto the floor while I make Louis' hand travel up in Zayn's hair and even if it hurts watching them like this, I need to do this to make it work.

Zayn, stupid Zayn, forgets about the blade and gets too engrossed in Louis - I don't blame him - which gives me a chance to sneak up to his neck and place the tip of Adorian blade on his neck. Zayn stills and I make Louis knee him. Zayn falls down and once again, I stab him and this time, I make sure he's dead. Literally dead.

Louis falls down to the ground gasping for air and looking at me with hurt. "You made me-"

"I couldn't find a better way. We were lucky Zayn was stupid and forgot about the blade. Louis, I'm sorry but I needed you to do that because one step closer, and that blade would be inside you and twisting your insides. Would you rather die or trust me and get saved?" I ask and he smiles before standing up and wiping his mouth before kissing me.

We made our way out and I see Lottie sitting on top of a male vampire and punching the daylights out of him. Whoa. What is with me getting stuck with fighter women? I recall my incident with Miranda and boy, was that frightening.

I get Lottie off of that man shushing her. "He's had enough, he's out now. Let's go."

"Louis, why exactly are your lips bruised? Did that idiot punch you or something?" Fizzy asks.

"That something stands for our perfect brother with his perfect boyfriend making out in the cabin." Lottie winks at Louis and a blush creeps onto his face and he looks outside the window since now all of us were driving home.

"Maybe. After all, no one can resist your perfect brother." I say, looking at him with a smirk and Lottie cat calls from behind us while Fizzy laughs.

"Stop it, all of you. I'm getting embarrassed." He said and we all laugh.

We pull up in his parking lot and walk towards the house. Lottie and Fizzy run to the front while I catch Louis' wrist and pull him to my chest, "Don't be embarrassed love. It's just you and me in the bedroom." I whisper in ear, with a smirk impossible to wipe off of my face.

"Umm...we should go inside." I laugh at his shy words and we walk inside, getting engulfed by all the four girls.

~

"Lower the music Lots and Fiz!" Louis screams as he lays down on the bed with music filling his ears. I hear a reply of 'make us' by the girls and Louis rolls his eyes.

He looks at me with his mouth a bit open and I touch my face. Is there anything on my face? I raise my brow at him and he mutters a 'shit' and gets up and runs somewhere. I use my vampire speed and get to where he is. Taki Taki by DJ Snake blasts from the girls room and when Louis opens it, I find the girls dancing wildly to the vocals of Ozuna and I wince as they sing along.

"Girls!" Louis screams and pauses the music source and comes through the door, looking mentally disturbed, our dear, Miranda and along with her, comes in the blonde with a face like he's given a treat on christmas.

Lottie and Fizzy stop and look at Louis in disgust and fake hurt. "How could you interrupt a girls' night?" Lottie asks with a sly face making Fizzy smile.

"Girls, I want decent songs in this house because one, Luke and Clay are learning words and I don't want their first sentence to be an indecent line of Cardi B's rap. Two, I don't want Daisy and Phoebe learning this language before 16, preferably 18. Abide by rules and you should have no trouble living here. Do I make myself clear?" Louis scolds the girls and they both laugh, nodding.

"Niall, why do you look a like dog given a bone?" Louis asks annoyed and I chuckle while Mia smiles.

"I love that song! God, Selena's part in it...hot!" He says and this is where I lose it. Oh god, Niall. I start laughing hysterically, slapping my knee and all the three girls join me.

"Niall, oh god." Louis rubs his forehead with a smile on his face and starts laughing.

Niall stood there dumbfounded. "What'd I say wrong?" He asks in an innocent voice and I double in laughter. God, why is this so funny to me? Oh yes, because Niall developed a small crush on Selena's voice and- Jesus! I laugh harder at my thought and I'm so sure that Louis and Miranda and the girls are laughing at me instead of Niall.