twenty one.

[Louis]

I slam him against the wall and crash my lips on his because why not? We've been great since before my mum left and we've been doing great.

My hands are on his hips while his are tangled in my hair and he tugs at when I bit his lower lip making me groan and release it. I hook my thigh between his legs and he moans as I dominate the kiss. We make out for a few more minutes and I pull back before I get a noticeable boner. He, on the other hand, was sporting a semi and was rubbing himself for friction on my thigh.

I latch onto his neck. Kissing the area a few inches below his jaw-completely noticeable- and nibble at it. I know I've found the spot when his back arches and his front touches mine. I pull back and eye the love bite I've made. A dark pink and purple one. This should be there for a few days. I lean over, making my breath ghost over his ear.

"Miranda and two other people are downstairs, love. Wouldn't want them hearing your pretty moans and whimpers, now would we?" I smirks at him and bite his ear lobe. He moans and whimpers at the words and the action and I pull back. Stand at a distance from him.

If I were close to him anyhow, I probably would have fucked him right then and there bent over by study table. A devilish grin takes over me as I eye him in satisfaction while I look at him.

His eyes glazed over, his pink -now red - lips parted, panting, his hair a mess due to some of my pulling and the bruise standing out in all its glory.

"You hungry sweetheart? 'cause I just made a chocolate cake. I know how you love chocolate." I say in a dark tone and my voice a few octaves lower and he nods.

I ruffle his hair "Good boy." We straighten our clothes, comb our hair and wash our faces before going down. Sure, I didn't remind him to cover the hickey and now Miranda smirks at me from behind Chrissy's back.

She comes and sits beside me while Chrissy was sitting in front of me.

She looks over at Chrissy and he blushed under the attention. He's never confident around Miranda and me. A quiet, and shy one around us. Not that I'm complaining.

"I see...Tomlinson has given you a warm welcome I assume." Miranda says and Chris flushes even more which I find quite cute. How sweet.

"Mia Mia, let's not fluster the poor boy now." I say in a playful tone and Chris groans making us laugh at his adorableness. Wow. Am I making up words or does that word exist?

Liam comes and sits with us and I eye him suspiciously. Why has he come here? Then Harry joins him.

I quickly get up and grab Chrissy's hand and take him upstairs. Leaving Miranda down to deal with those monsters.

Chrissy falls on the bed and I sit next to him. He immediately places his head on my lap and starts playing with my fingers on concentration. His fingers are quite longer than mine and so is his height. But he's such a..shy guy that no one can believe that he's the most confident guy in our school and is the vice captain of the footie. Me, long retired from the job if captainship.

I card my fingers through his hair and tug at the locks making him giggle. He looks up at me, his blue eyes shining and I find him so sweet all over again. The thought of Harry troubles me. That day when I landed on top of him and his maid came in on us and he was cracking sexual jokes...I don't know.

Since day one, he's been giving me weird leads and I don't even know now. I thought I liked him. But now, no shit, the only one emotion present for him in my soul is hatred. Pure hatred accompanied by rage.

I smile at Chris and he gives me that cute sunshine smile. As I like to call it. We've been together since our kindergarten as best friends and two months ago, I proposed him and he said yes. This all happened just a week after I met Harry.

I'm sure Harry saw his love bite. I want him to stay away from me. In any form, he shan't talk to me nor touch me. I push away the curly headed vampire and look at the ball of happiness in front me.

"Have you ever...thought of breaking up with me Lou?" He asks, all innocent, his shiny blue eyes dull and gazing up at mine, searching my face for an answer.

I tip my head back in laughter and he looks at me confused.

"Never Chrissy, never. Not even in my dreams would I ever think of letting go of a wonderful guy like yourself. Why'd you ask that out of nowhere though?" He looks away and starts stuttering.

I sit him up and he sits half on my lap. I tuck a stray curl behind his ear soft chocolate brown curls like Harry has I shake the thought out of my head and I look at him.

"Chrissy, it's fine baby, tell me. I wouldn't be mad." I say.

He nods but shakes his head. I look at him with a fake irked expression.

"Christopher." I say in a demanding voice and he looks at me. Tears pooling in his eyes.

"T-the guys at school. They said that-" he starts crying and I immediately know what's this about. Fuck those guys who think they own the goddamn school.

"It's okay sweetie. Don't believe them. They're just jealous of how perfect you are. They want you to feel this way. Don't let them win." I wipe his tears away.

He nods.

"They say you think of me as a charity case. Think of me as a toy to satisfy your needs. A toy which will be used and thrown away." He looks at me and I think...this is probably how Harry probably feels when I talk to him this way...angered and hurt...

I shake my head and look at him in the eye.

"It depends on what you think I am. Do you think I'm using you? Do you think I take you as a charity case and not as my boyfriend?" I told my head and more tears build up in his eyes.

"If you think that then..I think we should break up." I fake sigh and put on a show for him. I feel bad for him on the inside. He puts up a brave facade outside and with me, he's this sweet vulnerable who's not afraid of showing his feelings.

He frantically shakes his head and wraps his arms around me. He buries his head in my neck and I fall back into the bed. With him on top of me.

"It's fine sweetheart. You know I would never do any of that. Don't believe those dickheads. They are just wanting to bully a strong guy like you. Something which would never happen." I kiss him long and passionate and sit up with him straddling my hips.

His wonderful ass right on my crotch. He is a virgin and so am I. I don't intend on changing that soon though. But this is way to tempting. I take my right hand down and grab his left cheek in my hand and give it a squeeze, making him moan and his head tip back, exposing his neck obscenely. And god am I hard right now.

I latch onto his neck and bite and my hand slips inside his jeans and boxers, even though I didn't open his jeans, and feel the soft flesh between my fingers. Whimpers escape his mouth as I circle a finger at his entrance. I look at him and he looks away.

I take that as a no and remove my hand. Just kneading his cheek through the layers of clothing and him moaning my name. I slam my hand on his mouth and his noises get shuffled.

I enjoy this time while it lasts.