eighty three

[Louis]

I looked a him in disbelief. He honestly did not just say that. No. He looks at me with anger filled eyes and I groan.

"Are you serious? I would never do that! Why would I ever do that you? I'm just saying that's this is a stupid list and am telling you to get over this stupid shit! I'm not so jobless to create an anonymous account sit down, making such a list. I don't even know half of the people on it! Plus, why would I rate me, you shit-head?" I scream at him. This is absolutely ridiculous!

"Louis Tomlinson. 90% hot, 89% bangable and 1% slut. You are nothing okay? You just probably sit there and you aren't even in like 3rd year! No one knows you and you're just a nobody with a stupid, stupid face and a huge arse!" Luke screams at me and my mouth hangs open.

"Luke, I don't know half of the people there and I don't have control over what people think of me." I roll my eyes and plop down on my dorm bed. Yup. Back to dorm.

I was at footie when all this happened. Like, I was playing and Duke, in the break, he comes to me and shows me a list. A stupid list which listed their rate of hotness, bangable-ness and slutness. I mean..how idiotic. My eyes first landed on Luke's name because it was in big, bold letters. Luke Hemmings. 0% hotness, 23% bangable, 99% slutness. I couldn't help but feel like hitting Duke but the poor guy just showed what was trending in uni to me.

It was posted through an anonymous account and was just..horrible. Someone was really against Luke and I felt really bad for him. But that doesn't mean he blames this at me. He kind of forced me to show him about what I was stressing and what I was so mad about and then when I told him this was a stupid list and told him to get over it, tables turned and he blamed me for everything.

"Louis, I did- I'm sorry. But what you said was wrong, okay? This is some shit and you can't just expect someone to get over it. I'm not a slut. Sometimes, even they come to me, despite seeing my soulmate mark. They praise me, they come over me and just because I don't say no doesn- doesn't mean-"

He breaks down crying in the middle of the room on his haunches, palms pressing to his eyes. It's absolutely heartbreaking. Not that like him that way, but he's a gorgeous guy. Yes, he has many sexual interests and flirts obnoxiously but that doesn't taint his personality with darkness albeit him being bipolar sometimes. He is great. Perfect body, sculptured face, pretty curves and yeah, amazing body.

I don't get the point of creating such an account in the first place. I mean, who can actually make a hate page for him? It's messed up at so many levels and it was just weird. I mean..I don't get the point of it.

There was another notification sound which rang through the room and with a heavy sigh, I make my way to the source. Luke's phone. I unlock it with ease and the notification was of that same anonymous account and I groaned before opening it. My blood boiled and I looked at Luke but then calmed down because we both know it's not true. I hope this information just doesn't reach Harry somehow..even though it can't because he's practically like hours away.

Luke got up and I hid my phone behind my back. He sighed. "I know it's about me, why don't you just show me so I can be prepared for the bullying?" He asked in such a defeated voice which made my heart ache for the poor boy.

"Luke, you-you didn't go and tell people that we had sex...did you?" Luke shakes his head a breath I didn't know I had been holding releases but I tense up as soon as I see someone behind Luke.

[Harry]

I make my way to Louis' dorm. Today is kind of our anniversary kind of thing..so I just really wanted to surprise him..he's been so stressed due to his upcoming exams and I feel bad for the boy..like..how much can a small boy like him take?

I got him some flowers, his favorite, Plumerias. They smell pretty nice. I also got this..I don't know...it's kind of like a scenery of Pairs inside this circular glass bowl with a wooden base and I bought it for him when we were in Paris..before the whole drama happened.

I grinned when I reached his floor. I open the door but the flowers and the Paris gift slip from my hand at Louis' words which were directed to his room mate, Luke.

"Luke, you-you didn't go and tell people that we had sex did you?"

His smile which Luke's head shake caused faltered as he saw me standing at the door way and I know he would never cheat. This was probably a misunderstanding. We have it plenty.

"Harry, it's not what it looks like." He says with fear and takes a step back and then I realise it's probably my eyes. I close them and open them again, calm green.

"I know. Don't sweat." I chuckle but it was awfully obvious it was fake.

"Louis, I think you should tell him before he gets to know any other way. It's not true anyways." Luke says and walks out and I caught a sight of his red rimmed eyes and tugged on hair.

I look at Louis and he sighs, running a hand on his flustered face.

Louis looks down and pinches the bridge of his nose, eyes shut close due to frustration. His heart wasn't pounding like it was when I came here.

"So, there's this person who-who created a hate page kind of thing on Luke. Before, the owner of the account posted this list thing which kind of told who was hot, fuckable and slut..more like a rating list and there was obvious hate on Luke in the comments and all that. Now, he or she posted a list of who all Luke has..has had sex with. I was on the list and I got pretty angry but I just - I - I let it go. He was heart broken already and me screaming at him would make it worse. We were fighting before you showed up already. So that's what I asked him. Did he actually go and tell people we did...it...and he said no."

I nod and sit criss-cross on Louis' bed and he looks at me in disbelief. "What? Silent treatment? Don't you believe me? I could freaking show it to you!" He yells and groans before tossing his phone at me which I place aside.

"I believe you. I just can't understand how someone could do this. Like..I know he's super hot and gorgeous and has a wonderful little body and someone could totally be jealous of him for his looks like damn...he is pretty sexy.." And I went on and on about him and tried to keep the smirk off my face as I could practically see Louis burn due to jealousy.

"And his ass is just-" I was interrupted with him jumping on top of me and straddling me and looking at me with his eyes narrowed and I smirked.

He crashes his lips on mine and it was rough. I placed my hand on his hips and pulled him closer as my hands went under his shirt. He moaned as I gripped his ass cheeks. Jealous sex is probably the best. Like, it radiates off of him and he's literally trying to prove how better he is and yeah. Guilty pleasure.

He tugs at my hair and slips his tongue inside as I groaned and I felt his hand palming me down there. The hot make out session continued and when I decided to take it further he got up and sat on his study table. Confusion was basically written on my face and he spinned his chair and looked at me with a smirk.

"Louis?" I tilt my head and try to read his thoughts but it's just blank.

"Yes? Why don't you go ahead and have sex with a wonderful guy who's gorgeous, hot, has a wonderful little body, who is sexy and blah blah blah?" He says mockingly and I groan as I look down at my obvious state. He chuckles and with a shrug, he turns around.

"But you got jealous, and it turned into a make out session for you to leave me hanging, didn't it? Admit it! Louis Tomlinson got jealous of his room mate."

"Oh, shut it!" He says and I laugh.

"Come on Louis, never live in denial." I grin as he comes and pounces over at me.

"Yes, Harry. I got jealous because you seemed to have an interest in him more than ME!" He screams and lunges at me. In a playful way.