eighty four

[Louis]

A week and finally they caught the culprit. Some girl named Chloe and a guy named Pete. Luke now has his priorities straight now and didn't hook up that much. It was all good and it has been..what? Three weeks since me and Luke fighting that day and I'm back home. With Harry. With Luke and Clay. They're 1 year and 5 months and they talk a bit too. Like necessities. They say Food, poo (if they have supposedly pooped their diapers) Lou, Mia, Boo (that name is originally mine so I still go and see them only to be embarrassed when I realize they want Harry) and yeah..

I'm currently leaning on Harry and we're basically cuddled up in the blankets whilst watching a movie. I see Luke running around with Clay chasing him. They're just walking but in a faster speed. They're quick learners.

"Louis, would you ever want kids when you grow up?" Harry asks out of the blue and I chuckle.

"Yeah. I mean..I can't just not have them." I smile and he chuckles.

We continue watching a movie until someone rings the bell. I go and see and immediately shut the door but he places his foot between the frame and door and grunts.

"Louis, please." He pleads but I'm having none of it.

Harry comes and sees what the fuss is about and tells me to go and sit somewhere inside. How freaking could he? I hear them mumble downstairs and then he comes up and I growl at him.

"Get out, Niall." I seethe but he shakes his head and then I growl, getting on all fours.

Harry then comes inside the room and mutters a few profanities under his breath. He gets me to calm down and sits me on the bed while Niall takes a cautious step and sits at the end of the bed.

"What do you want, Niall? Haven't you done enough already?" I snarl at him.

"I'll leave you both to it. Oh and Niall, if you ever were found dead, I need to know which church to go to for the funeral. Bye." Harry says and I crack a small smile at his poor attempt to lighten the mood.

My attention is back to my once 'thought best friend'. He smiles nervously at me and I sigh.

"I promise you'll make it alive out of here. Just hurry up, yeah?" I say and he nods.

"Louis, I'm sorry for what I did, okay? I regret it and I want to be past it now. I want us to be friends, like before. The way we were but this time, in real. I hate myself for what I did but maybe that was for the best. I wouldn't have met such an amazing person with a great personality if it wasn't for that stupid dare. Along the way, I even forgot that my part was fake. Louis, I'm sorry. I'll do anything for your forgiveness but please, I miss my best friend. The impractical best friend who always made my day." He looks up at me with sincerity and I look at him and tilt my head.

"Anything?" I ask and he nods.

"My favorite cookies and candies it is." I nod, my face completely serious and Niall looks at me with a huge smile on his face.

He comes to me and hugs me really tight and a small smile makes its way on my lips because yeah. I missed my bubbly, foodie, protective friend too. Not only him but Miranda too. That bitch, I swear.

"Okay so, lets go down and make some wonderful chocolate blah blah cookies." Niall says after breaking the huge and I nod.

We make our way downstairs and I find Harry struggling to hold Luke in one place and take the Clay's toy from the boy. Clay had been chasing him from the morning for that toy but Luke just seems to love troubling his brother. What a pain in the ass.

Harry scolds the little boy but that flops horribly since Luke bursts out laughing and shakes his head. 'Oh god, here we have the famous Crescent leader trying to give the twin brothers justice.' I hear Niall say and I nudge him with a smile.

I go over to Harry and tell him to go help Niall. I kneel down in front of Luke.

I extend my hand and he smiles and hands the toy over to me. I give him another toy and pass the one I took from Luke to Clay. They both happily run off and I have this huge grin on my face as Harry looks at me in disbelief.

"How could- How did you- What the- Curse you!" He huffs and goes in the kitchen to get the ingredients for cookies.

After a nice laugh with Niall at Harry, after baking the cookies, after savoring every bite of it, something goes wrong.

Me, Harry and Niall were on the couch, me in the middle and them on either sides.

I went hot. Like rigid, hot. Sweat starts forming on my body and there's these waves of arousal hits me repeatedly and I try standing only for my knees to buck, making me topple down. Harry comes to my side and he mutters a shit before taking up stairs and just simply lays me down on the bed. I groan and it's kind of painful to some extent. My breathing picks up and my crotch literally aches for attention. I thrash around and after pulling a blanket on top of me, my hand goes down and I do something I haven't done in quite a lot of time.

I feel my pants get wet from behind and oh..Oh..OH..OH..Heat..early stages of heat. Shit..I'm a half wolf and why did everything need to be so complicated!?!

The door opens and I remove my hand and a whimper escapes my mouth. This cannot be happening! Harry steps inside and lays down next to me.

"Shh..calm down. It's just your first heat, yeah? Do you want me to stay or like..leave you alone?" He asks respectfully and I shake my head.

"St-ay." My voice cracks and he nods.

"Do you want anything?" He asks and I groan. How embarrassing.

"You." I croak out and he nods hesitantly.

[Harry]

We lay next to each other, chest rising and falling, pants spilling out of us. Louis wasn't supposed to go into heat for at least a week. I looked at him. Lips were kissed and bitten red, cheeks and chest were flushed pink, fringe matted to his forehead due to sweat and I wondered how I got so lucky- wait. Shit. How many months of uni is left for him? I- How could I be so careless? But he didn't even give me time to comprehend what was happening..I couldn't do this to him.

He's still in second year- wait. He chose a course which required two years. It'll end this year December for some odd reason and- that means I didn't ruin his life...right?

The big question now was - Can omega wolves get pregnant in heat?