thirty seven

[Harry]

I can't even imagine that's what he thinks of me. That's what he has fit in his small mind. I can't even...Jesus!

Sex. A toy. That's what he thinks I want him for. I never knew he had all that in him ever since I kissed him in that room of his. Ever since I kissed my soulmate in his room when I went to apologize.

Every time I touched him, he thought I was using him. Every time I kissed him, he thought I was using him. Every time I complimented him, he thought I wanted him to have sex. Nothing we ever did made him feel anything. Nothing we ever did made him feel that I want him for him. That love him for him.

I can't believe this. I didn't know how to react when he questioned me, questioned us. Questioned how much more I wanted of him. Questioned me how I wanted him for not love, no, but sex. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad. Happy that he wanted more by questioning me what we wanted to do in future or sad, that he thought I always used him. I mainly chose the latter anyway.

He didn't even have the food I cooked him. That's how much he hates me. How much he thinks low of himself. He would even believe me when I said I wanted him to be happy and I didn't want to use him. And if that night, I went to Miranda and just sat there crying with her trying to tell me to just calm down and comforting me, no one had to know.

Miranda has made a plan though. She told me to bring her and Louis to her house and well, Louis told me he'll drive himself and I just..I accepted it. I won't even force him. He'll do what he wants. At least that way he won't think that I'm bossing him around.

So here I am, knocking at Miranda's door and a middle aged woman opens the door around her forties. She gives me a polite smile bit her smile widens looking behind me. I turn around to find Louis walking to her with a smile on his face too.

She opens the door wide enough and I get in, giving her and Louis time to bond. After her sharing a warm and tight hug with him, she moves on to me, shaking my hand.

"Who might this be?" She asks smiling and pulls back her hand.

I look at Louis and he goes upstairs seething his fringe. "I'm Harry, Harry Styles." I introduce and she nods, introducing herself as her mother. She sends me upstairs and trails behind me. I find Louis sitting on the end, reading a book and Miranda on her computer.

She knocks at the door making Miranda's and Louis' head snap in our direction. I go and sit in the chair next to Miranda's, avoiding close proximity with the petite blue eyed boy.

"Okay so, now they've both come, I'll be heading out. Is it fine with you sweethearts?" She asks and Miranda nods.

"Mum, you could go before too. I'm not 5 that you need to leave me with someone." Her mum chuckles.

"Excuse me for being protective." She flicks the teen upside her head making us all, including the victim of the hit, laugh.

We wave her bye and there's pin drop silence. Clicking of the keyboard and the sound of pages turning fill my sensitive ears and I sigh. "Miranda, I was wondering if you had a music thing in your house? I heard this part of London houses have them.." I whisper and she nods tells me the directions quickly.

I walk straight through the corridor and take a left at the end and enter the dark room as Miranda had told me. I switch on the dim light and find a sleek black grand piano in the middle with a stool near it and some bass, acoustic and electric guitars hung over the walls and kept and a drum set on the extreme corner of the room with a study table in the other extreme corner of the room.

I sit in the stool and just warm up for the keyboard. I start playing random tunes until I hear Miranda speaking to Louis. I pause my actions and listen to them.

"Louis, I have a date."

"No! Not right now! Are you seriously going to me leave me here all alone?"

"Louis, sweetie, you aren't alone."

"I'm hundred percent sure he wouldn't even speak to me now that I've...made him feel bad quite a lot of times.."

"He won't. I know. He's a good guy. So just...help me look hot, and then go to Harry."

"Yeah fine. I love you Miranda. Don't let that stupid head take you away from me or I'll personally ruin your date by randomly showing up and sweeping you off your feet."

I hear Miranda laugh and I am almost picture her hugging the small boy and kissing his cheek.

After around twenty minutes, I hear them agree on an outfit and then after another fifteen minutes later, I hear Miranda scream a 'goodbye, boys! Enjoy your night!' and that's it.

I start playing the piano right as I hear Louis' footsteps coming in the direction. My voice isn't that bad and for a week, Miranda made me sit here and practice. So I should be fine.

Oh, what would I do without your smart mouth,
Drawing me in and you kicking me out,
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down.
What's going on in that beautiful mind,
I'm on your magical mystery ride,
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what got me, but I'll be alright.

My head's under water but I'm breathing fire.
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.

'cause all of me,
Loves all of you,
Love your curves and all your edges,
All you perfect imperfections.
Give your all to me,
I'll give my all to you..
You're my end and my beginning,
Even when I lose I'm winning.
'cause I give you all of me..
And you give me all of you..

As she instructed me, I repeat the chorus and end with just the chords and then I slowly turn around to find Louis standing there with his eyes a bit teary. I walk over to him slowly and thank goodness, he doesn't step back. I take out a rose from the inside of my jacket and bend on one knee in front of him.

"I'm not a human, but I certainly know what love is. Whether it be in the cliché movies, or in the over dramatic books. I'm here, because I really really like you ever since that night in McDonald's where you were cutting your order because Jay forgot to give you extra money. I think I've fallen for you ever since I came for a sleepover at you house. I'm probably in love with the messy caramel fringe of your hair, your wonderful eyes in which I could look into forever and drown in, your cute button nose that you scrunch when someone leaves a wet towel on your bed and your soft, pink lips which I am obsessed with kissing. I feel so in love with your amazing and bubbly personality, in love with your sassy remarks and in love with all your perfect imperfections. I'm so in love with your wonderful body and your beautiful soul. You have me wrapped around your little finger. Will you, Louis Tomlinson, be my boyfriend?" I finish and tears flow rapidly down his cheeks. For the second time in my whole life which is about eight centuries, my heart rate increases. What if he says no? What if he runs away? What it he is scared?

I look up at him again and he swiftly takes the red rose from my fingers and pulls it closer to him. I stand up next to him and wait for an answer.

"Yes, Harry. I would love to be your boyfriend." Without wasting time, I quickly wrap my arms around the smaller boy and hug him close to me. I hear him sigh in content and take in his vanilla scent.

"I really like you, Louis."

"I really like you, Harry."