forty one.

[Louis]

I can't believe he gave me that. He gave me a fucking nook which has all the books and I'm so goddamn happy. This is the best present ever. I can't even- oh god. And he says he really isn't the 'gifting type of person'

"Louis? I was asking if this is your mail. It has your name on it." Harry throws a white colour pouch kind of thing to me.

Louis William Tomlinson.

"Uh..yeah.."

I open it and read the letter. Oh fucking fuck. Shit! I jump up and down and squeal like a girl. Oh my god!

I lunge myself at Harry and he confusedly wraps his arms around me.

"Lou? What happened?" He asks and I shove the letter in his chest. I can't believe this!

"Louis Tomlinson has been accepted to Manchester university after competing with 4,000,000 student across the world. By doing so, he comes under the top 10% students who got accepted."

Harry reads and looks at me with a huge smile. But his smile falters a little.

"Congratulations!" He puts in a fake grin and hugs me but I shoo him away.

"Harry, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." He says.

"It is something..." I trail off and he sighs.

oh, oH, OH.

"I don't wanna go!" I say and his eyebrow shoot up.

"What the hell. You were jumping two minutes ago.." he says and I shake my head and hug him. Hugging him like a koala.

"I'll need to go to Manchester then. I don't wanna leave you." I murmur in his neck and he chuckles.

"It's fine cupcake. All I need is for you to love me. I trust you enough to let you go there, alone." He says and cards his fingers through my hair.

~

So today, went all lazy. Mum and sisters went to have a girls night out and me and Harry are cuddled up on the couch watching titanic with bowls of popcorns though none of us bother taking from our own. We just steal from the others.

Harry lazily drapes his strong arm over my stomach and I internally sigh. I remove his arm and he makes a confused noise. "Don't keep it there." I whisper.

"Louis Tomlinson. Trust me. You do not want me to start on how beautiful you are and how amazing your little body is." He sits up and frowns making me chuckle but follow his actions.

"Can't help it when my voice boyfriend has these sexy six pack abs." I divert the topic and smirk as he raises his brow at me.

"Don't you dare, William."

"Oh, now I will."

~

We end up in my room with him carrying me upstairs and slamming me against the door and kissing the life out of me. A moan escapes from me when he bits on to my bottom lip and he takes that as an advantage to slide his tongue with mine.

His hands slip down to my bum and his huge hand takes one cheek in one and gives it a hard squeeze making me moan and arch my neck. He kisses down my jaw and neck, finding my sweet spot and biting right at it. My hands, which were in his hair, tug at the chocolate brown curls and he bites down hard just like that making us moan in sync.

He hooks his thigh between mine making me groan as it makes contact with my hard on. "Rub yourself baby. Come just like this, rubbing yourself on my thigh.. desperately.." He says in my ear hotly and bites on my ear lobe.