eleven.

[Harry]

He gets off of me and starts pacing. I can hear his nervousness and I feel bad for the boy. It was just a tiny joke.

"Louis.." I hug him from behind.

He whips around and narrows his eyes at me. He points a finger at me and starts off.

"You Harry, are not my boyfriend. You are only my friend so you better stay there. Stop stepping up and crossing limits. Bye. I'll see you when I want to." He says, more like demands, and goes.

I use my super speed and block the door.

"Come on Louis. It was just a joke. Don't be mad." I say.

He laughs sarcastically.

"Look! After this, you don't even have the decency to apologize. Straight away 'Louis, don't be mad, be my bitch, and listen to me.' sorry Harry. I ain't your bitch. Find another one." He says sassily and escapes from under my arm. Dang him for being so short.

He gets stopped my my mom.

"Louis, what's wrong? Oh my god. Look at your clothes. Why don't you borrow Harry's clothes and I'll wash these and give it back to you tomorrow? Yeah let's do that." She says and Louis looks at me with narrowed eyes.

"No ma'am it's completely fine." He says.

"No. You won't be roaming the streets with green light green paint on your clothes and face. Go borrow Harry's clothes." She says and Louis nods.

I go to my room and hear him come upstairs. He crosses his arms and taps his foot impatiently.

I sigh and move to my closet. I swing it open and toss him a grey sweater which is small to me now and some light blue jeans with the same thing. I toss these to him and he 'humphs' and goes to the bathroom to change.

A small part of me what's him to change right there but who am I kidding?

He comes out wearing the sweater and jeans. The sweater is too big for him and it slips off his right shoulder causing it to bunch around his wrist creating sweater paws and it's just too cute. I swear. Then the pants a cling to his thighs tightly while below knee it's normal. He has rolled up the jeans because yeah. Too short.

His pulls his sweater arms to his elbows and looks at me. Challenging me to say something.

"Well, you have feathers and cotton stuck in your hair. The paint is gone." He sighs and goes back to the bathroom.

Comes out after fifteen minutes with a frustrated look on his beautiful face and feathers gone.

"Thanks alot for the clothes. I'll collect mine some other day. Bye. Had fun." He waves me a bye after turning around and I chuckle.

~

The next day comes pretty fast and I get out of Jamie's car -Its his week to get his car- and we both walk to the building. We make our way to the lockers and Jamie goes on and on about how he misses Clare and she didn't come to school today and won't be coming for entire week.

We head to my locker to collect my books and that's when Jamie taps my shoulder.

"He's the one who you had your eyes on right?" He asks looking somewhere far off.