forty six

[Harry]

I wake up simply because vampires don't need much sleep but I look to my left and find Louis asleep. All his sassiness thrown out of the window and him being all cute and innocent. His thin but perfect lips parted a little, soft snores falling from them. His eye-brows furrowed and he looks cute. He sometimes wants to make me throw up unicorns and rainbows which is so god damn yuck.

I simply run my fingers through his his hair and soon enough, he's snuggling me. My mind drifts off to Luke and Clay. How he treats them and takes care of them..like a mother. I can't even- it's sweet. He's a carrier. His mother, Jay, had told me. I can't wait to see him with with a huge baby bump and me kissing it and taking care of Louis and our child in there. A life. A life which we created.

I want the baby to look like him. Big blue eyes, a cute button nose, pink and thin lips, petite frame, the baby would be a heartbreaker. I want the little peanut to have perfect caramel fringe like Louis' and in this very moment, I realise how whipped I am for this beautiful boy sleeping next to me. If it were a girl- the baby not the beautiful person next to me- I want her to have long caramel hair and freckles like Louis. All in all, I just want mini-Louis' running around the house.

"Hmm..Harry.." He stirs and I smile. His eyes flutter open, revealing his vibrant blue eyes which I've come to love so much.

"Louis, baby, wake up." I say and he groans and drapes his arm over me and cuddles up to me, resting his head on my chest. "I don't wanna be up yet, Hawwy." He slurs in his sleep making me laugh and he smacks my naked chest. It's not that we did anything but it's just that none of us ever sleep with a shirt on, except the first ever night I stayed over at his house at the 'McDonalds' night.

He soon sits up and stretches his arms and yawns, rubbing his eyes with his small fist like a little toddler which makes me so fond at him. I swear. I can't even..

"Can we pick Luke and Clay? I kinda miss them." Louis asks yawning again and blushes in embarrassment when he realises he didn't cover his mouth making me chuckle.

"Sure. Whatever you say, love." I say and Louis quickly rushes into the bathroom, giggling when I threaten to break down the door and spank him.

I decide to call Miranda and she picks up at second ring.

"Hii!" She chirps and I wince at her too excited tone.

"Hello, how were the twins? I hope they weren't any trouble and we're coming and getting them at around-" I glance at the clock, 9:01 am, "-10."

Miranda chuckles on the other end. "Now you sound like a husband worried about their kids, and yes. They weren't any trouble. They were very well behaved and I can't even like, I legit fell in love with my best friend's brothers. Can you imagine?" She laughs from the other end making me laugh.

"Uh-huh. Lottie, Fizzy and the elder twins-"

"Hey Harry!" Comes in Daisy's voice and I chuckle at her childish behaviour. Even though she's a child.

"Hello, sweetheart." I answer causing her to giggle at the term of endearment.

"When will you come and pick us?" She asks.

"Hm, I'll pick you up after Louis comes out of the bathroom. He takes ages in there." I say making Daisy giggle cutely.

She bids me a quick goodbye and Louis taps my shoulder, raising his perfect eyebrow. I just smirk internally.

"Just some chick who wanted to hang out with me. I'll be back after midnight, don't worry." Said I, earning a smack from Louis causing me to double over in laughter.

~

We all sit in a circle, me, the elder twins, Louis, Miranda, Lottie, Fizzy and Niall with our hand of cards. Louis and Miranda were on either side of me and Niall across from me with Daisy and Phoebe on either side and then Lottie next to Phebes and Fizzy next to Daisy which connects the circle to Miranda and Louis.

According to the plan, me and Louis were just gonna head home and enjoy a lazy sunday as school starts tomorrow. I mean, who the hell keeps school after Christmas? On tuesday, it's New year's and they have done a holiday on Tuesday. Wow. How intelligent.

Louis' chance is before me. It's his chance and he gives me a look saying 'I'm sorry' before playing a +4 card and I groan while everyone laughs and Miranda passes me four cards from the extra deck. I just laugh because just wait and watch Louis, I'll be paying you back in less then ten minutes.

So luckily, Miranda plays a reverse making her play a yellow card again and then comes my chance. I laugh evil-y and smirk at Louis before playing 3 cards of +2 all in different colours and the top one is of blue color. After some name calling, he takes six card and mutters something under his breath and Niall and Lottie coo at Louis' bad luck.

Louis plays all 8's in all different colors and that's how the game continued until Louis came first, screaming 'Uno!' and then came I, repeating his actions and then came Niall.

We then decided to go to the theater room and watch a nice movie. Considering Miranda's collection was flooded with animated and Avenger's and Wonder Woman, we decided an Wonder Woman. Me, Louis sat on the couch with Daisy and Phoebe between us because they 'Missed us tons even when we were gone for two days'.

We were wrapped and cuddled up all together while Niall and Miranda sat on the other couch and Lottie and Fizzy on the other one. Hm. 3 couches. Not bad.

Then there were cries heard and Louis jolts up and excuses himself and after five minutes, the crying died down. When Louis didn't return, everyone looked at me and I sighed. I got up and went to the guest room where the twins were and find Louis sitting on the bed with both of them sitting in front of him.

He looks up at me and smiles sadly. "They wanted to play." He shrugged and I nodded sitting next to him and took Luke in my arms.