three

[Harry]

We climb the stairs together after he introduces me to his mum who was gonna scold him if it weren't for me being with him. She allowed me to stay the night and stopped Louis for a moment while I climbed upstairs. Soon enough he joined me.

He leads me to his room and it's neat. It has grey walls and wooden floor. There's a balcony to the right side of the bed and there's a couch pushed to the left side of the bed, the wall, right under the window which has cream coloured curtains hanging on the sides of it.

I hear him come inside the room.

"Nice room." I compliment him and he looks away with pink tinted cheeks.

After going to the bathroom with my clothes in hands, I shimmy into my comfortable clothes and then step into his room to find him setting up the game. His tiny fingers fiddling around with the long wires. Why does he have to be so cute while doing so?

"I'll do it." I say and he looks up at me with a thankful expression.

He hands me the wires and I do everything with ease while I feel his eyes watching my every move.

"Let's start!" He whisper screams making me chuckle while he stands there, a shy smile gracing his lips.

We start playing and I start leading halfway through the game. He bumps his shoulder to mine, sending electricity through me. He places his tiny hand on my eyes and plays. I hear a sigh and that's when I chuckle and decide to mess with him.

"I'm still winning. Aren't I?" I tease and he huffs.

"Jeez! You're so full of self." He says and then in the end I let him win, just to have him jump around like a toddler.

"Where's the guest room-" I start but am interrupted as the door opens. His mum steps in and he haults his dance-walking on the bed with his one foot still in the air.

His mum looks at him suspiciously and then looks at me with a kind smile.

"Anyways, the guest room is uh...not really in a using condition. Do you mind sharing his room?" His mum asks me and I look around to see Louis' mouth open and a blush on his cheeks.

I shrug. "I'm fine if he's fine." I say and his mum smiles.

"He's fine. He'll be fine- and Louis, would you please get off of your bed?"

She looks at both of us with narrowed eyes and says "Don't do something I wouldnt want you to. Louis Tomlinson, you dare make a mess of this room." Before she closes the door.

Louis looks down ashamed but I walk up to him and flop down on the bed.

"Chill bro. We aren't doing anything she wouldn't want us to. Unless..." I trail off and I throw a pillow at him.

He flops down on the end beside me and bounces a bit of the force.

"Unless....I defeat you in pillow fight." He giggles and Christ if I didn't want that to be the first and the last thing I hear when I wake up and go to sleep.

I grab a pillow and hit him and defend myself while he hits me with the pillow. He fake growls when I aim at his sides and then he hits the pillow on my face and I snarl.

Feathers a everywhere. Covering every inch of the bed with the left out pillows on the floor and then I start tickling his sides and he starts laughing a lot. Telling me to stop and then we both break into laughter and then he somehow ends up straddling my waist. When the laughter dies, we stare into each other's eyes. His caramel fringe tangled, feathers stuck here and there, flushed skin, his vibrant blue eyes even brighter and lighter, his lips red from trying to contain his laughter..It clicked. What clicked? Wait for it,

After half a minute, he looked away and started stammering with a blush coating his cheeks. He got off me and nervously fiddled with his fingers.

"Uh- we'll clean everything tomorrow morning before my mother comes into the room and I'll set up an alarm and then we'll sleep for now and-" I cover his mouth with my hand and he looks at me with his eyes comically big.

"Chill, relax, calm. I'm not here to murder you or something. So, calm down." I chuckle and I feel him smile against my palm "Stop rambling and lets just go to sleep yeah?" I remove my hand and he nods. He still has rosy pink cheeks and lays down next to me. He then mumbles something which was almost inaudible.

"Good night Lou." I said and immediately drifted to sleep.

-

The heavy weight on my chest woke me up. Groaning, I open one eye and see Louis curled into me with his head on my chest. But hadn't he slept in the other bed? Or maybe I was asleep too soon to even see that.

He looks so....angelic when he's asleep. Wonder if he would like to spend the part of his life with a monster. Like me.

His pink lips were slightly parted, letting out puffs of air