seventy two

[Louis]

"Luke! Where are my car keys?" I scream and he quickly hands them to me with a sheepish grin.

It's been two week since the bar incident and me and Harry have been inseparable ever since. He still shows his distaste towards Luke making me give him apologetic glances.

"Are you sure you can make the trip alone, LouLou?" Luke asks and I beam at the name. I became rather fond of that name now.

"I will, Lukey. It's a different thing if you want to come with me." I smirk but he looks out of the window with an uneasy look.

"Hey...wanna talk about it?" We sit down and he places his head on my shoulder.

"I was kicked out of my house after coming out." He shrugs and then hauls me up.

He starts pushing me towards the door and I laugh. "What are you doing, Lukey?" I asked.

"Getting you out of this dorm room so you can see your oh so whipped for you soulmate and the girls and the twins. Now, off you go." He says.

"But don't you wanna tag along?" I ask and he shakes his head with a grin.

"I think I'll stay home and find someone to shag. No sex and all work makes poor Luke a dull boy." He says and I laugh. We hug each other bye and that's where I start my journey from.

I go down and check out for the security purposes and place my bags in the car. After sitting in the driver sit and taking a deep breath, I start following the google maps to London.

I've got several presents for everyone except Harry. He gets a special surprise. I plan on staying there three fourth of the vacation and I get a text from Luke saying he's successful in making himself a happy boy and I laugh as I take a turn to the intersection. Luckily, I have two phones, one is just for data and I have personal contacts in that one, its the one I'm using the maps in, and the other is just for calls, emails and all that things because I, being a grown up teen, need a lot of apps and websites to sign in. That's where that phone fits.

My 'other' phone vibrates in my pocket and I make sure there is no vehicle around me on the highway before fishing it out. The screen lights up and there's an email from the Crystal Enterprises. I open it and go through it and god. I just got accepted for the job and I'm so goddamn happy plus, it's a paid internship. Wow, I just got lucky. But I will still continue my saturday and sunday job as an hotel waiter because I've made too many friends there.

I see a small bakery and stop in front of it. I get myself some food and after eating and purchasing a cold drink, I get back on track. I find myself singing along the radio and grinning wildly when the google lady says my destination is 600 metres away. I know the route from here so I just keep my phone inside and finally come face to face with the house I've been missing wildly.

I take out my bags and make my way to the front door. I knock twice and after hearing some shuffling from the other side, the door swings open revealing Daisy and I carry her up in my arms and swing her in a circle repeating the same process with Phoebe. They giggle and go and call Lottie and Fizzy.

Harry keeps all my bags inside and greets me with a soft kiss on my lips and a tight hug. The elder girls come running down Lottie throws herself at me and tackles me to the ground. No hi, no hello. Downright "Where are our gifts, Lewis?" She asks making Harry smack the back of her head.

I get Lottie off of me and hug Fiz.

"Everyone, come over. It's gifts!" I scream and I find my two best friends running down. Miranda comes running to me wraps her arms around me and I laugh as her hair tickles me. "I missed you Lou." She says in my ear and I squeeze her before releasing her. Niall hugs me and then we all sit in a circle.

I sit with Harry on my right and Miranda on my left. I hand Lottie the full bag because I didn't have the patience to cover the big box. She looks inside and then at me with a look of disbelief. My smile wavers..what if this is-

"Thank you so much, Lou! I've been wanting this for two years!" She screams and everyone coos at her.

I hand Fizzy the iPhone box wrapped up in golden gift wrap with a dark pink ribbon on it. She carefully takes off the packing and she gasps and hold her new iPhone up to show everyone. "Lou, I love it. Thank you." She says and I nod.

I hand over each bag with a dress and accessories to the twins and they jump once they see inside. It's a simple dress which will come till their knees, Daisy and red and Phoebe has pink. It has a synthetic cloth underneath the flower net and it looks pretty with a very thin brown belt with a small buckle on it's waist.

"We love it! Can I please try it?" Both of them ask in sync and I nod happily.

"Fizzy, could you please go help them?" She nods and goes with them.

I couldn't think of anything to get for Miranda and Niall so I basically put some money in the envelope and got it here. I hand it to each one of them and then grin once they check the amount. After them thanking me, I hand Miranda some new onesies for Luke and Clay and she smiles at me.

"What about Harry then? What's his present?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, Louis. What about me?" He asks with a small smile on his lips.

"Harry gets no gift." I shrug and Miranda and Niall huff before going to the rooms they were staying in.

"Louis, how mean." He punches my arm and laughs. "Let's go watch a movie in our room." He says and I nod.

We make our way to our room and he opens the door and as soon as he closes it, I have him against the wall with my lips pressed on his. He quickly turns the position where I am pinned against the wall and he is hovering over me. We kiss with our tongues dancing in the other's mouth and he moans as he squeezes my cheeks down there.

"I missed this." He says while kissing down my neck and I moan as he nibbles on my sweet spot.

"Get ready at 8. I have a surprise for you too." I say as I tug at his hair making him groan.

"God, Louis. I can't wait. Wanna see what you have in store for me." He mumbles in my neck while palming me.

"Mmm. Something special."