Tag

The next days of the first week of classes proved to be uneventful. The class met the rest of the teachers or their remaining subjects, and rounds of introductions follow. Friday afternoon came and the Dean announced that classes will end an hour earlier and that the rest of their day would be free time for all.

"Hey Krist, would you like to join us? Some of the guys and playing tag at the grounds over there." Nammon asked Krist then pointed to a group of boys already running to the center of the school's open grounds.

Krist could see his P's Newwie, Captain, Singto and some other classmates he didn't get a chance to get to know yet. "Yes P', that would be awesome. Let me put my things away then I'll come join you guys."

"Alrighty! See you there!"

"OK P'!"

Krist joined the boys of his class a few minutes later and was introduced to the rest of the boys. They were running and laughing then "TAG! You're it!"

"Oooff!" Krist fell to the soft ground with a laughing body on top of him.

"Yo Ice! Get off Krist! You're too heavy!" the boys were shouting.

"Sorry Nong. Haha! You should've run faster!"

"Aw! Ice! What the heck man! Careful! Krist, are you ok?" Singto ran to Krist and helped get him on his feet.

Krist still in a daze after Ice' tackle held the hand that was offered to him and was pulled with such force that he stumbled towards the other man. They ended up with Krist on top of Singto, shaking the cobwebs from his brain.

"Aw! P'Singto, it's you! Kho thot na P'! Sorry, I wasn't ready... Are you hurt? So sorry P'!"

It's OK Krist! Hahaha!!! Better be careful withIce here, he's a powerhouse! By the way, you're it!"