Ways

"Hey! What is this?" Gun asked the roomin general when he entered his first class of the day. He got stares and shrugged shoulders in response. Seeing that he won't get any answers, he sat down and took out his pen and notebook, put the box he found on top of his desk on the next chair.

"I think that's yours Gun."

"What? No it's not." Gun answered his classmate.

"Yeah, that's yours. This fell when you moved it." The guy handed Gun a note. The note had a drawing of a gun on it.

"Huh... I guess it is. Thanks." Gun opened the box and saw gummy bears inside. He kept it in his bag as their professor started the lecture.

After the second period, Gun texted Krist.

G: Hey Krist. My morning classes are done, how about yours?
K: Just finished. Why P'?
G: Want to get coffee?
K: Sure! On my way out. Meet you at the cafè?
G: Yup! See you!

"Are you Atthaphan?"

"Yeah. Why?" Gun looked at Krist then asked the barrista as he was placing his order.

"Your order is a White Caramel Latte with candy sprinkles?"

"Um... I didn't order yet."

"We normally don't have rainbow sprinkles, this is a cafè not a milk bar, but we got this delivered just today." The barrista held up a jar of rainbow colored candy sprinkles. "We'll make it special for you just for today. How about you, your order?" The barrista turned to Krist.

"Do you have enough sprinkles for two of that drink?" Krist asked.

"I guess we do."

"Then I'll have one of that too."

"OK then. We'll make that two orders of White Caramel Latte with rainbow sprinkles. Please proceed to the claiming area."

Gun turned to Krist as they were walking to claim their drinks. Krist just shrugged and smiled.

"It's a very weird day."

"Why do you say that P'?"

"Well," Gun began "this morning there was abox of gummy bears on my table during first period. Now, the candy sprinkled coffee. What's next? A giant teddy bear?"

"I don't think it's a teddy bear P'. How about a giant unicorn?" Krist pointed to a guy walking towards then with a unicorn almost as big as him.

"Oh no. No. No. No. No."

"Gun?" The delivery guy asked. "Which one of you is Gun? Probably you."

"How can you say that?" Gun asked.

"Can you hold this?" The guy handed the unicorn to Gun. He took out a paper and said "it says here: cute as a button, white as snow. That's you. No offense." He told Krist.

"None taken, P'. Who sent this?" Krist asked.

"Don't know. I'm paid to deliver not to ask questions. Now it's delivered." He turned to leave.

"Seriously? What am I going to do with this? I have two more classes in the afternoon! I can't lug this around all day."

"Oh I know!" Krist exclaimed.

K: Hello P'Sing. Where are you? Can you meet us at the quad?
K: OK. We'll wait.
K: Oh. P'Gun and I just need to borrow your Jeep. No we won't drive away. We can't drive!
K: OK. Yes. We'll wait. No. I won't say it.
K: What? Seriously? You won't come unless I say it? Fine then. Don't bother coming to get me after classes later.
K: Yeah. Uh-huh. (Then in a softer voice) Of course I do. Fine. I miss you. (Louder) There. Happy now? See you in 10 minutes.

"P'Sing will take the unicorn and stow it in his Jeep." Krist said as he turned to a grinning Gun. "Don't say it P'Gun!" Krist said smiling.