Tell

Gun followed Krist's progress as he walked out of the hallway. He saw the younger walking hand in hand with Singto, his head down, cheeks seemed to be blushing Well? What's new with that? He saw Singto was stopped by a few classmates and Krist motioned that he will go ahead. Krist was walking through the crowd, smiling shyly at some who threw greetings at him, mostly walking with his head down. He reached their group gathered around a cocktail table. Nammon was chatting with Ice about a project they're working on, New was with them but talking to a girl at the other table. Off, as usual was all over him. Gun elbowed Off and motioned at Krist. Their nong smiled shyly at the table, it was a kind of smile that Gun hasn't seen from the younger man since their freshman year in high school.

"Hey Krist!" Off greeted, his arms still at Gun's waist.

"Hi P'Off. When did you arrive?"

"About 10 minutes after Singto stole you away." Krist darted his eyes left and right.

Bingo! Gun was watching Krist like a hawk. So, it's Singto again. That's why Krist is blushing and acting shy. Gun disentangled himself from Off and moved to stand beside Krist. He saw Off was pouting so he touched his boyfriend's cheek and kissed his lips lightly. That did the trick. Never fails. Gun thought as Off beamed at him and the whole table.

Gun moved closer and said to Krist's ear "Why are you all shy?"

"Shy? I'm not P'. What made you say that?" Krist responded in the same manner.

"The fact that from here, I can see your ears are red, even if the lights are a bit dim and that you had your head bowed the whole time you were walking here. What gives?" Gun moved a bit away from Krist to see the younger man better. What he saw was enough confirmation.

A blush crept up Krist's neck to his cheeks. "P'." He can't help the smile that came to his lips.

"Tonight's the night, wasn't it?"

"Yes." Krist smiled wider, if it was possible.

"So, did you tell them?" Singto said from behind Krist's, the older standing close to Krist, too close, his hand on Krist's hip.

Singto's closeness and what happened at the banquet room wasn't helping with Krist's calm.

As Singto fixed himself behind Krist, Gun moved away to give the couple space.

"Tell us what?" Ice said, pausing from his conversation with Nammon. "Oh that." Ice said when he saw how close Singto was standing to Krist and where his hand was.

"What's 'Oh that?'?" New asked, after pocketing a piece of paper with a cell phone number. He smiled at the group, when his eyes stopped on Singto he exclaimed "Finally!"

"What? What's finally?" Nammon looked around.

"Don't look at me, I wasn't paying attention." Off said.

Nammon's gaze landed on Gun, who motioned towards Singto and Krist. "Oh that!"

"Excuse me P's, but what did you all mean by 'that'?" Krist looked from one of his P's to the next. "If the 'Oh that' means what I think it means, why is no one surprised?"

"Well Krist," Gun began "we've all known it will lead to this at some point. We're actually quite surprised."

"Yeah. Surprised it took this long! Singto, man, it took you what, almost 6 years?" Off interjected.

"Come on man, give Singto a break. It IS Krist we are talking about here." Ice joked.

"P'Ice! What are you saying?"

"Oh come on Krist. Singto has been leaving neon signs everywhere you are since freshman year!"

Krist looked from Ice to Singto, the latter smiled, shaking his head, as he lowered it, and placed a kiss to the younger's neck. Singto's head stayed, his chin resting on Krist's shoulder.

Krist felt the kiss radiate from his neck to his toes. He shivered from it, hastily covering by hitting Singto's head ever so slightly. "Not funny."

"It is. A little bit." Singto said, moved his head to the side and placed another kiss to Krist's neck. "Funny." He whispered.

"Come on Krist! Don't tell me you didn't have a clue!" Nammon cried, Krist shook his head.

"The library dates? The daily Nomyens? The disco dance?" New listed excitedly.  At Krist's head shake, "Nothing?"

"Wow." Off said to Singto. "I'm surprised you lasted this long."

Singto, still closely standing behind Krist raised his arm, resting it across Krist's front to his other shoulder, effectively bringing the other man closer, if that were possible, smiled. He then kissed Krist's cheek saying "Like Ice said, it IS Krist we're talking about here."

Krist blushed some more. The conversation revolved around Singto's efforts at getting Krist to notice his intents and actions, to Krist's oblivious reactions. The evening went on, filled with stories and laughter, Singto finding ways to touch Krist and the latter blushing profusely.

"Still not funny."