By Design

"Hey P'Off, what exactly is our room supposed to be?" Krist asked as he was hanging crepe paper by the door.

"We're a disco!"

"A disco? Seriously?"

"Man, where have you been? We've been working on this for almost a month, you don't know what we were doing the entire time?"

"I haven't been here P'. I was practicing for band. Haha!"

"But why a disco P'?"

"I think its's to do with 'building relations' between students. If you ask me, it's just an excuse to dance with the person you like without reason."

"Oh..."

"As for me, I don't need a reason. Where's my honey? Guuuuuunnnn!!!!!"

"P'Off, I'm right behind you. No need to shout."

"Oh! Come on, let's dance!"

"Disco's not yet open P'." Gun said, controlling his honey's excitement, while dancing with Off."

"Krist, What's going on?"

"Aw, P'Sing! Where'd you come from? I didn't see you there."

"I was helping Ice bring in the speakers and heard Off screaming for Gun as usual."

"Well P', it looks like P'Off is crazy about the disco concept."

"Looks like it. How about you Krist, what do you think of our disco classroom?"

"P'Off said it was an excuse to dance with the person you like. Makes me wonder P'."

"Wonder about what?" Singto put the speaker box he was carrying down and gave his full attention to Krist.

"If this is a disco, do you think there will be a lot of visitors in our room?"

"If Singto's here, you can count on it!" Nammon said as he was passing by.

"Oh." Krist couldn't help but feel a little bit sad. He was thinking if there were a lot of people fighting for Singto's attention in their disco, then it means he won't get to talk to his P' for a while. "Well that's good then P'! That means more credit to our class. Isn't there a contest on who can get more visits from the students?

"Yes. There is that. So we're lucky Singot's in our class. You too."

"Me P'?"

"Yes you. Err..." Nammon stopped as he saw Singto giving him a pointed look. "I have to get these CDs to Guy. Later Krist. Singto." Nammon can only nod his goodbye to Singto, who still looks too serious for their disco room.

"P'Nammon! What do you mean me? P'!"

"Let it go Krist, everyone's busy now." Singto answered for Nammon. "I have to go set this up so we can start." Singto walked away with the speakers in his arms.

Krist, for his part, continued with his task. He felt bad that he didn't get to help with the decorations and other preparations with this class. His only consolation was the thought that he was representing his class as member of the senior band.

"OK! In about 5 minutes we will be opening the doors to our disco. I looked outside and there's already a long line." Guy was shouting a bit to be heard over the music beginning to play on their speakers. "Remember, our goal for this day is to get as much visitors as we can. Singto," Guy faced Singto. "just stay inside the room. Same goes for you Krist." At Singto's glare, Guy amended "We wouldn't want you to get too tired for the band's performance later. OK let's do this! Open the doors!"