Missing

"P' Newwiie!"

"Oi Krist! What are you doing way over here? Your building is on the other side of campus!"

"P' I just have to ask you something."

"You could have texted me instead of going here. It's a bit far. Or I could have come to you, I brought my bike."

"It's OK P', I have a break today anyway and P' Gun has a meeting for a group project."

"I'll drive you back. I have free period now. Let's walk. What is it?"

"Um P', have you talked to P'Singto lately?"

"Singto? No, why? I thought you were talking every night?"

"Well we were. It's just that we haven't talked in three days. Last we talked was Sunday night and it's now Thursday. I was wondering if he said anything to you."

"Well, I texted him Monday, his Por asked me to contact him because his Por is going overseas for work and he can't get a hold of Singto. Singto replied that he was busy with projects and finals is coming up."

"That's what I thought too P'. Their finals is coming up for third grading."

"Yeah, he must just be busy."

"Yeah. He must be busy."

"Don't think too much Krist. Do you have to get back now?"

Krist checked his watch. "Yes P'Newwiie, I need to be there in about 15 minutes."

"Hop on."

They rode in silence, Krist deep in thought.