Game

"How about a game, for old time's sake?" Nammon held up a thin card.

"What's the game now Nammon?" Ice asked.

"The game, my friends is called 'Suck and Blow'."

"Whoop!" Off whooped, to which Gun responded with pinching his side. "P'!"

"For those that don't know the game, may I ask a couple to volunteer and demonstrate?" Nammon brandished the card in the direction of OffGun.

"Oh, us?" Gun's fake a surprised answer.

Gun took the card and positioned the paper on his lips. Off stepped in front and held gun's face between both hands – and they began, what looked like a kiss. Gun purposely dropped the card and kissed Off.

"That my friends, is NOT how you do it, but yeah, you got the gist." Nammon exclaimed. "The goal is to pass the card to the other person in the circle and complete a rotation."

"I'm too sober for this game! SHOTS!" New screamed.

Ice prepared two shots of tequila for each person, shot glasses in front of them on the round table.

Singto called out. "Ice, Krist doesn't drink tequila. Give him vodka."

"I did not know that my friend. Here you go sir." Ice placed two shots of vodka for Krist and swiped the two tequila shots, handing one to Nammon. They clinked glasses and downed the shots.

"OK! Clearly, you two are cheating us with the drinks!" New said, referring to Ice and Nammon.

"How dare you! We are not! Why would we waste two perfectly precious shots of tequila that our dear Nong Krist cannot drink? We simply do not want the shots to go to waste." Nammon answered.

"Yeah, yeah. SHOTS!!!" New screamed again.

"One!" Everyone counted. "Two!"

"Your friends are fun!" Itthipat whispered to Krist.

"Three!"

"Wow! That's strong!" Off remarked.

"You don't drink tequila?" Itthipat asked Krist while the others were laughing and joking around.

"No, I don't. I get blotto when I drink just one shot of tequila, vodka, not so much."

"And you've tested this?"

"Yes. P'Sing, P'OffGun and I drank one time in our senior year and tequila knocked me out. One shot! So P'Sing made me try vodka the next time and we found out I can stand vodka more than tequila."

"So nice of P'Sing" Itthipat said to himself.

Singto handed the second shot of vodka to Krist. They heard Off scream "SHOT!" They all drank.

"Game time!" Nammon declared.

Krist found himself between Singto and Itthipat. He was nervous as he has not played the game before.

"Everyone good? Or one more shot for good luck?" New asked.

"What the heck! One more shot!" Ice poured one more round of shots then screamed "SHOT!"

"OK, I'll start." Nammon passed the card to Itthipat, who passed to Krist, then Krist to Singto, Singto – Gun – Off – New – Ice – Nammon.

"Good. Good. We're not yet drunk. One more shot!" Gun announced. "Ice, if you please."

Ice lined up one more shot each. "SHOT!"

Krist was feeling a bit buzzed, Singto could tell, though the others do not seem to notice. He held Krist's elbow when he saw the younger man sway the littlest bit. Krist smiled at Singto.