Order's Up

"So, what are we eating?" Singto asked as he entered the restaurant, sitting at the only empty seat at the table, beside Krist.

"Hey Sing!" Gun greeted.

"We've already ordered. Where've you been?" New asked.

"I came from my Por's. He asked me to review a few things."

"Business talk is not for the table! Here! Read this instead." Off offered a menu to Singto.

Singto leaned towards Krist's chair while looking at the menu. He asked Krist, "What do you think I should get?"

"Um, not the Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta."

"Why?"

"Because I ordered that."

"So?"

"So, I can't eat from your order if we order the same thing."

"Then what do you want to eat? I'll order that." Singto placed the menu on the table in front of Krist. He adjusted his seat to face sideways, elbow on the table, head in hand, leaning towards Krist.

"Hmm... How about the Baby Back Ribs?" Krist answered, smiling full out.

"Yup! That sounds good! Sir!" Singto turned to find a server, then placed his order.

Nammon elbowed Ice, motioning towards Singto and Krist. He shook his head saying, "If only that one isn't taken..."

"Yeah." Ice answered. "Too bad for Sing."

Their food came and Krist asked for another plate setting for Singto. He portioned his pasta and placed a serving on his P's plate. Singto who was laughing with Off and Ice, saw that Krist shared food on his plate, without thinking, put his hand on the latter's nape and squeezed, meaning it to be a sign of thanks. Krist's reaction, a blush creeping up his neck.

Do I really have to blush everytime P'Sing touches? Lucky everyone's busy and the light's not that bright or I wouldn't hear the end of it!

"Sir, your order." Singto's order was placed before him. He excused himself from the conversation and proceeded to cut into it. He forked a piece and turned to Krist.

"Kit." Singto held his fork before Krist's lips, the latter not having a thought, opemed his mouth to eat.

*ehem* "Can I have a piece too?" Nammon teased.

"Aw. You want some?" Singto offered his plate.

"I want some. Cut me a piece."

"Cut it yourself."

"See! See!" Nammon addresses the table. "He doesn't want to cut it for me. Why Sing? Why?"

"Overly dramatic Nammon." Singto laughed.

"Why do you only feed Krist and not me! Hmp!"

"P'! P'Sing does not do that." Krist looked around the table. Singto's head was down, slowly shaking. The rest had varying expressions, from ones saying 'Seriously?' to 'Come one!' to 'You've got to be kidding me!' Gun was smiling, nodding his head. Krist's reaction? A blush.

"OK! I'll cut some for you guys!" Singto declared, easing Krist's embarrasment.

Gun got up to order more drinks, he asked Krist for help. "Hey." Gun bumped Krist's shoulder while waiting for their drinks at the bar "Haven't seen Itthipat lately. It's been weeks since I've has my breakfast delivered to me."

"Yeah. We broke up." Krist answered, not really paying attention.

"Wait. Hold up. What?" Gun exclaimed. "You broke up and didn't tell me?"