Rush

"Kit. Kit. Wakeup."

"Hmmm..." Krist turned over.

Singto looked at the alarm clock at their side table. "Kit, we're going to be late if you don't wake up."

"Hmmm... You take a shower first P'. 5 minutes."

"I've showered already Kit. You only have 30 minutes to get ready."

"P' 5 minutes."

"Kit."

"P'Siiinngg..." Krist rolled towards Singto who was sitting beside him, back against the headboard, legs stretched. He hugged Singto's waist and buried his head against his P's side. "You're so warm P'. Can't we just sleep in?"

"I'd love to sleep in and spend the rest of the day in bed with you Kit but we have to go. You promised Gun, and Off will just storm in here and drag us with them if we don't show up."

"But P'... I'm soooo comfortable with you here beside me."

"Well I'm not." Singto grumbled, holding Krist's arm wrapped around his middle, on his lap.

"P'?"

"Nothing. Get up Kit. You now have 25 minutes. You won't have enough time to prepare if you don't get up now."

"OK. OK. I'm up. Will you cuddle for 5 minutes?"

"No."

Krist raised his head. "No?"

"No Kit. I can't. I'd love to tie you to the bed with me but no, I won't cuddle with you for 5 minutes this time. 5 minutes will turn into 10 then 30 then I won't want to get up. "

"Fine." Krist disentangled himself and rolled away.

"You'll thank me later Kit."

"See if I talk to you." Krist said under his breath as he stomped his way to the bathroom. He emerged 15 minutes later, freshly showered, towel wrapped around his waist.

Singto tracked Krist's movement - from the time he exited the bathroom, to his flittering steps around the room, locating his stuff. He reached for a shirt from the top of the closet and almost slipped. He was on his tiptoes, reaching for his board shorts when he felt Singto behind him, close.

"Which one do you want Kit?" Singto whispered by Krist's ear, his tone going low.

"Red." Krist answered indifferently. He crossed his arms, stepping away from his P'.

Singto stepped closer to Krist, shorts held at his side. He didn't stop until they were a breath away from each other.

"Anything else you need Kit?" Singto's tone went lower.

"Nope." Krist took the shorts from Singto and walked away. He was busy making a point and didn't notice Singto's piercing stare.

"P', are we all packed? What time is it?" Krist was putting on clothes as he glanced at the bedside table. "Oh. My. Gosh! P' Sing! Why didn't you tell me to hurry? It's 6:55 and we have to get to P'Ice's condo by 7! I haven't finished packing yet! Oh no!"

"Kit."

"P'Sing! You should've woken me up before you showered so I can finish packing!"

"Kit."

"Honestly P'Sing!"

"Kit!"

"What?!"

"You're packed."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes you are."

"What?"

"You're bringing everything on the chair last night right?"