Roses are Red, Violets are Blue

"Hi! I'm looking for Krist Perawat?" A freshman came calling at the door.

"Krist! Someone for you!" Ran, a classmate called for Krist. They were waiting for classes to start after lunch.

"Yes?" Krist said as he approached the door.

"Hi! This is for you." The freshman said, handing Krist a bouquet of flowers.

"Um, thanks! Who..." Krist was talking to thin air, the freshman having left as soon as he accepted the flowers. "Oh-kay."

Krist reached his seat, flowers in hand, looking through them. He spotted a card amongst the blooms. The card read:

Roses are red, violets are blue. Roses don't suit you, but I know I do.

"Well, that's original." Gun said from his seat beside Krist.

"I'm going to kill P'Sing. I said not to send me flowers."

"Are you sure they're from Singto?"

"Yup. Who else would think of sending a younger student to me? Remember the people that used to come to our rooms for P'Sing in highschool?"

"Oh yeah. It's kind of like that."

"Yeah." Krist smelled the flowers and smiled to himself.

"Now, I don't think you'll be killing Singto, not with that smile on your face. I'm thinking a reward will be passed on later."

Krist smiled at Gun.

Singto was waiting outside Krist's room that afternoon. Krist's last class just ended and he was fixing his things.

"Krist, you better hurry up." A classmate said in passing.

"Huh, why?" He asked.

"I think that guy's going to burn you alive with his stare."

"Huh? What?" Krist turned to the direction his classmate indicated. He saw Singto in a black jacket, staring at him. He raised his brows at Singto. Singto smiled at that. Krist reached for his phone and began typing.

K: What are you doing there?

Singto got his phone out, not breaking his stare at Krist. He looked down and smiled.

S: Waiting for you love.

K: Do you want the girls here to have a heart attack.

S: What do you mean?

K: Oh you know what I mean. Look to my left.

Singto raised his head and looked at Krist's left. He saw a group of girls almost fanning themselves as they stared at him. He thought to have fun and waved in the direction of the girls.

S: Your classmates are cute.

K: Cute huh? Should I introduce you to one of them?

S: Oh, don't I have a very jealous boyfriend. He won't be happy about it.

Singto replied, enjoying the exchange.

K: Are you sure he won't?

Krist texted.

S: Yes. He's the jealous type.

Krist looked at Singto, waiting for the other to look at him. When Sing met his stare, Krist raised his right brow. Singto winked at Krist and began typing.

S: Are you finished? Can we go now please?

Krist stood up and lifted his bag. He called out to the group of girls gawking at Singto. He bid them farewell and walked to the door. Singto pushed away from the wall and met Krist. The girls followed Singto's movements as he walked towards Krist. As before, Singto bent to kiss Krist's cheek.