Claim

"Hey Gun!"

"Oh, Hi Sing! Come, come! Krist is not finished with his notes yet "

"Oh! Can I wait inside?" Singto asked as gun walked past him. He was looking around the room. "I'm not from the Econ faculty so it'll be a bit awkward."

"No, no. It's fine. It's just Krist and a few classmates left. They won't mind."

"'K. Thanks Gun! Say 'Hi!' to Off for me. It's date night right?"

"Yeah. And he's nagging me that I'm late! That guy! Ugh! But he's my guy so, well... Yeah, I'll say 'Hi!' See you next week Sing! Tell Krist I went ahead. I don't want to bother him."

"Alright! Have fun!"

Singto walked inside the Economics 205 classroom, greeting the few students still inside. He smiled to himself as he saw a group of girls in the corner whispering and pointing to him. If they only knew. Hmm... Why not. He stopped beside Krist's chair, the latter's head currently bowed to his notebook, writing furiously. Singto kept an eye on the group of girls, now giggling and openly smiling at him. He sat beside Krist's chair, the younger still not noticing him, and pulled it closer. He sat with his body facing Krist, legs open to accommodate the other chair. He leaned down, making it obvious to the girls what he planned to do. He positioned his head in front his boyfriend's and called softly, "Kit." As soon as Krist's head went up, he laid a kiss on the latter's lips.

"P'!" Krist exclaimed, then hit Singto's arm lightly. He looked around and saw his classmates, a group of girls with their mouth agape. Singto's smile said he planned the whole thing. "What are you doing P'?"

"Staking your claim." Singto answered proudly.

"Staking MY claim? On what? On you?" Krist answered, right eyebrow raised. "Why would I need to do that?"

"See," Singto brought his chair closer. "Those classmates of yours over there..." Singto whispered, coming closer with each word.

"P'. Distance, classroom, school."

Singto released an exasperated breath, "Fine. See, those girls over there, they were flirting with your boyfriend." He said, from half a foot away. "And being the responsible boyfriend, I didn't want there to be a misunderstanding. So now they know that I'm off limits."

"Gee, thanks. My boyfriend's so considerate."

"Say again?"

"What? You're considerate."

"No, the boyfriend part. Tell me again that I'm your boyfriend."

"Well you are." Krist responded, blushing again.

"I want hear you to say it."

"No." Krist whispered.

"Please Kit." Singto moved closer.

"No." Krist answered softly.

"Kit... Ow!" Singto moved back and held his head. He turned around and found Gun behind him.

"Oi! This is a classroom! We don't want any of that here! Plus you're giving everyone a show!"

"P'Gun!" Krist stood, immediately rubbing Singto's head where Gun's book hit.

"What! Let's keep it PG. This is a place of learning!" Gun winked at Krist. "I just left my book. P'Off is pissed at me now for making him wait. Bye!" Gun hurried out, throwing an enthusiastic wave at Krist and Singto. "Carry on children!"

Krist stood directly in front of Singto, his attention on his P's head, rubbing it. Singto saw this as his chance, grabbed on to Krist's waist, bringing the younger man closer. He leaned his head on Krist's stomach, hugging the man. Krist stopped rubbing Singto's head and stood still as the latter savours being able to hug Krist openly.

Krist took his pen and lightly hit Singto with it. "Does it hurt P'?" He moved out of Singto's hug and sat down again. "You're disturbing me P'! I won't finish at this rate!" Krist tuned Singto out and diverted his attention to the notes he is copying.

Singto, with nothing to do, took out his phone and began scrolling his social media feed. He heard Krist's phone ping with a notification then smiled. He peered at Krist who was still scribbling and paying him no attention at all. He greeted a few of Krist's classmates who were leaving. Soon it was just the two of them in the room, Krist almost finished with his notes.

Krist was finally done with his notes. He tidied up his things and looked at Singto "P' I'm fini..." He stopped, looked at Singto who was slumped in his chair, snoring lightly. He stood and fixed his things. He put his bag on his chair, zipped it and moved closer to Singto's.

Singto was slouched on his chair, phone in his lap, head resting on the crook of his elbow on top of the small desk. He was sleeping, snoring quietly. Krist picked up Singto's phone, pocketing it. He moved closer to Singto, brushing the latter's fringes away from his eyes. He bent down and kissed Singto's cheek then whispered in the older man's ear, "P'Singto, hey. Wake up. Let's go home now." He ended, kissing Singto's ear.

"Kit..." Singto called, waking up a bit. "You're done?"

"Yes P'. Let's go home."

"Oh, OK."

Singto stood up and yawned. His hands stretched above his head, Krist stepped forward and wrapped his hands around Singto, head resting on the latter's shoulder. "Aw... Poor baby, I made you wait." Krist looked up into Singto's eyes. "Sorry I took so long P'." He kissed Singto's chin.

Singto brought his arms down and stood still. "No fair Kit."

Krist feigned an innocent expression "What P'?"

"You're not being fair. You know my mind goes blank when you do that."

"What am I doing P'?" He kissed the space beside his lips.

"That."

"What?" Krist kissed the other side of Singto's lips.

Singto pointed to his lips.

"What is it P'?"

"Here." He pointed to his lips again.

"Where?"

"Here." Singto closed the distance and pressed his lips on Krist's.

"Hmm... Let's go home P'." Krist squeezed Singto's waist.

"OK. Let's go. Before I do something that will get Gun to hit me with his book again.

Krist turned around to grab his bag, Singto bent to take it from him, holding both of their bags in one had. He cupped Krist's cheek and bent down to place a soft kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

A couple of hours later, Singto got a message while lounging in his bed.

K: P'! What is this?!

S: 😘