Time

S: Kit, I won't be able to pick you up today. I'm at the library with New, doing assignments.
K: OK P'. Say 'Hi!' To P'Newwie for me.
S: OK.
K: Study hard. Make me proud. 😙
S: 😗 Aw... you're making ne blush...
K: 😛
S: 😚😚😚😍😍😍😚😚😚
S: I miss you my love.

K: P' I'll be going home late today. The professor is giving a review class.
S: I'll wait for you.
K: It's 2:45 pm P'. Your last class ended at 2:30.
S: Yeah. I'll wait.
K: Go home.
S: But Kit...
K: P', my last class is at 4:30 pm. Make up class is at 5:30.
S: But you'll get home late.
K: I'm with P'Gun. Don't worry.
K: P'Gun says not to be a worry wart. P'Off has late classes today. He'll get us later.
S: Aw... but I miss you.
K: I miss you too.
K: Go home P'!
S: Can't.
K: Why? You have assignments?
S: Nope. Done during lunch.
K: Then why can't you go home?
S: Haven't had my kiss yet. 😚
K: 😒
S: Aw... then I can't go home.
K: P'! Go home now!
S: 😐
K: I won't.
S: 😢
K: No! It's too cheesy through text!
S: Then come out so I can go home already.
Krist looked out the door and he saw Singto, leaning on the opposite wall.

K: P' I'm done for today. Where are you?
S: Doing project with New.
K: Are you at your dorm or P'Newwiie's
S: Mine.
K: 'K.

"Sing, no need to be alarmed but someone's trying to open your door."

"Yeah?" Singto replied, not really paying attention.

"Hey P'Newwiie! Hi P'Sing!"

Singto looked up "Aw! Kit! You didn't tell me you were coming!"

"Hence the concept of a 'surprise' P." Krist said as he was walking into Singto's dorm room. He stopped by the coffee table where books and paper were scattered. He bent to kiss the top of Singto's head and smiled at New.

"Wow. Just wow." New said as Krist walked away, towards the kitchenette, putting away stuff he brought with him.

"What?" Singto asked, not looking up from his paper.

"Krist just walked in and you didn't even get up! Not even a kiss from you! Are you sick?"

"No. I'm busy. You should be too. This paper isn't gonna write itself."

"Harsh Sing." New laughed and bent back down to his paper.

"P'."

New looked up to find Krist standing beside Singto, his attention solely on his friend, not even sparing him a glance. He nudged Singto's foot under the table and motioned to Krist.

"Yes Kit?"

"I get you're busy but I need a couple of minutes."

Singto put his pen down and faced Krist fully. "Yes Kit?"

"That's better." Krist sat down next to Singto on the floor, bending sideways to retrieve two cups of coffee. "First, this is yours. Coffee." He turned to New. "P'Newwiie, this is yours."

"Thanks Krist! Sing would you punch me if I kissed Krist right now?"

"Go ahead, if you have a death wish."

"I quite like my life, thank you very much." He settled with smiling at Krist as he sipped his coffee. "Thanks Krist. You're a life saver."

"You're welcome P'Newwiie." He turned to Singto. "Second, there's food on the counter, I stopped by the restaurant you like and got take out for you and P'Newwie. Heat them up in the microwave and eat. It's 6:50 now. Don't miss dinner! I suggest you heat it up after I leave or should I heat it up now?"

Singto shook his head, smiling all the while. "I'll do it later."

"OK. Third, there's apple juice in the fridge. Drink it. I read somewhere that it wakes you up more than coffee. I got enough for you and P'Newwiie. I know you're pulling an all nighter so I got you three jugs. Lastly, text me when you're done so I know."

Singto nods.

"I'll leave you alone now. I know both of you have a lot to do. If I left you to it, you won't come up for air." He looked at New. "P', if this one doesn't eat or take a break, text me. OK, bye."

Krist moved to get up but was pulled down again. "What?"

"You forgot something?" Singto smiled.

"That's my cue. Restroom break." New stood up and left.

"What did I forget? I didn't forget anything. Oh! There's snacks on the counter, chips if you get hungry. What else?"

Singto pointed at his lips.

"Oh!"

"Yeah 'Oh!'. You didn't kiss me yet." Singto moved closer to Krist. When he was a breath away, he looked at Krist's eyes and whispered "Hey."

"Hey." Krist answered just as softly.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"Now give me a kiss so I can get back to work."

"'K." Krist blushed as Singto leaned forward for a kiss.

*buzz*

"Who?" Krist said to himself as he tried to wake up, then walked, half asleep to answer the door. He looked through the peephole and immediately pulled the door open. "P'Sing! It's" he leaned back to check his wall clock, "3:00 am. What are you doing here?"

"We just got done with the project and I dropped New off at his dorm." Singto looked ready to drop.

"Aw... poor baby." Krist pulled Singto into his room. "Did you eat dinner?" *nods* "Are you hungry?" *headshake* "Sleepy?" *nods* "Aw... come here." Krist pulled Singto by the hand and led him to the bed.

"Kiss." Was all Singto said.

Krist smiled and placed both his hands on Singto's neck. He pulled Singto's face to him and went on tiptoes. He kissed Singto right cheek. Singto shakes his head. Krist kissed his left cheek, Singto shakes his head. He held Singto's cheeks in each of his hand and placed a soft kiss on Singto's lips. "Better?" Singto nods.

Krist moved the blanket and pulled Singto towards the bed. "Let's go to sleep."

Singto follows Krist as he climbed the bed. He laid down behind Krist, pulling the younger man closer. He kisses the back of Krist's neck as he snuggles closer. His hand moves to Krist's stomach.

Krist hits Singto's hand. "P'! I have a 9:00 am class! Go to sleep."

"Singto kisses Krist's nape again and smiles into the kiss. He pulls Krist as close as possible and kissed Krist's ear where he whispered "Night Kit."

"Good night P'." Krist slept soon after, a smile on his lips.