Welcome Back

Nammon: Hey! I'll pick you up at 4:00 pm.

Krist: Um, P'Nammon. I'm going with Itthipat, is that OK?

Nammon: Itthipat? Oh the boyfriend! Yeah, bring him along. I haven't met him yet.

Krist: Sure it's OK P'?

Nammon: Yeah. I'm Sure. Can you find Off's house?

K" Yes P' I think I remember how to get there.

Nammon: See you at around 4:30?

K: Sure P'. I'll tell Itthipat.

Nammon. See you.

Krist brought Itthipat to a small gathering of friends, a 'welcome back party' of sorts for Singto. When they arrived, they were greeted by all the guys. Krist introduced Itthipat to Nammon, the only one who has not seen Itthipat face to face.

"So you're the boyfriend." Nammon greeted while circling the latter.

"Yeah. Itthipat, nice to meet you."

"Yeah, you too." Both shook hands.

Krist dragged Itthipat away from the playful Nammon. "P'Ice, P'Off, You remember Itthipat."

"Yeah, hi!" Ice shook hands with Itthipat.

"How could I forget, Itthipat." Off nodded his head in acknowledgement, Itthipat looked to Krist then to Off.

"Singto! There you are!" Gun exclaimed. "Krist brought Itthipat with him."

"Oh hello again Itthipat." Singto offered his hand to shake. "Wow, you're tall."

"Sawadee P'Singto."

"P'? Am I older than you?" He turned to the group "Are we older than him?"

"Itthipat's my age P'Sing."

"Ah. That explains it. Hey, make yourself at home. There are drinks and food somewhere." Singto turned to Krist, enveloped the younger man in a hug. "Kit! I missed you!"

"P' I saw you yesterday! And I talked to you last night!"

"Aww... but I miss you still. I haven't seen you in a year!"

"I repeat, I talk to you every night P'."

"Hey Itthipat, have you eaten? There's food here. New and Nammon led Itthipat away, the latter looking back at Krist and Singto.

"P', tell me now. You just slept yesterday the whole time I was with you."

"See! This is why I miss you! I just slept and we didn't talk at all."

"So?"

"Oh yeah." Singto put his arm on Krist's shoulder, leading his Nong to the couch. He sat beside Krist, close, His arms along the back of the sofa. "I finished the first year curriculum weeks early. I tried to finish last month but the finals kept getting pushed back and I can't do anything about it. I was actually finished with all my projects last month and packed to go home. I had to delay because of the finals date."

"But P' You're still 2 weeks early."

"Yeah, and I would've been earlier but..."

"Why did you rush things P'! You should've taken your time."

"Well you said you missed me!"

"P'!" Krist hit Singto lightly on the chest.

"Ow!"

"I didn't hit you that hard P'."

"Haha! Yeah. Well, you were the number 1 reason why I rushed to finish the year's studies. Second is that I was really homesick – missing you." Singto smiled at Krist.

"Stop it P'." Krist was laughing softly. "Seriously, are your grades OK?"

"Of course. Was there any doubt?"

*rolls eyes* "The great Singto, there is no doubt." Krist answered playfully. "Oh! Where is Itthipat?" Krist looked around the living room and could not see man. He turned to Singto, unconsciously placed his hand on the other's knee while looking around. "Where is he P'? Have you seen him?"

"Relax. He's with Nammon and New, and I think Ice just came in and went to them."

"With P'Nammon? Yeah, no one should worry with P'Nammon. Haha! I saw him first hand in action at the disco." Krist stood up, then to Singto, "Let's go P'. I haven't eaten anything since lunch."

Singto didn't stand, instead held out his hand to Krist. "Aw P', really! Come on!" Krist tugged Singto so his P' would stand. Singto did, and purposely bumped into Krist, causing the younger to fall down. Singto was quick to catch Krist, his hand on the other's waist.

"Still clumsy Krist! Let's go. I've got to feed you. Come!" Singto was smiling all the way to the kitchen, where Nammon, New, Ice, OffGun and Itthipat are.