Pet Name

Krist and Itthipat were officially a couple. They became known trough out the campus because of Itthipat's proposal. Itthipat did everything with Krist, the latter going along with it. Krist thought it wasn't that bad, being with Itthipat, the man seemed to devote every moment to him and his attentions solely on Krist.

Krist, for the most part was enjoying being with Itthipat. They're the same age, which makes it easier. They like almost the same things and interests. Itthipat would always put Krist first and having Itthipat there, just there, gives Krist a sense of security and peace that he'll be there when Krist turns to find him.

Krist got to know Itthipat's friends when they got together. They got endless teasing how Itthipat was always hung up on Krist and would be talking about Krist non-stop when they were not together.

"Man! Finally! This guy would shut up about it! He has nothing to talk about but you these past months." One friend said. Itthipat was smiling through all this, holding Krist's hand.

"Thank you for shutting him up! Thank you Krist!" Another said.

"So... We saw the proposal. Itthipat here ran his plan by us about 100 times. Glad you said yes Krist." A 3rd friend said.

The first one asked "So, what do you call Itthipat here?"

Krist answered "Um, Itthipat?"

"You don't have pet names?" 2nd asked.

"No. I'm not real big on pet names." Krist replied.

"Guys, guys, stop asking too many questions." Itthipat put a stop to the interrogation. "It's enough for me to have Krist, no need for pet names. No need for questions. The most important question was already answered, hence..." He raised his and Krist's hands.

"Woot woot!!!" All three friends whooped.

On a Friday afternoon, the couple was walking hand in hand, Itthipat carrying both Krist's and his bags. They were heading home, having said their goodbye to gun earlier, walking towards the university gate, to Itthipat's car.

K: Hello P'Gun, where are you? Let 's go home. I'm outside with Itthipat.

Gun: Oh Krist, sorry, I forgot to tell you, P'Off just picked me up. He said he has a surprise for me. Date night! Yay!

K: Aw.. OK P'. Have fun!

Off: (Sounding far away) Hey Krist! Sorry I took Gun away! Haha!

K: Haha! Tell P'Off I said hi! See you Monday P'Gun!

"So P'Gun's not coming. P'Off took him away for date night." Krist said, walking backwards to face Itthipat.

Itthipat raised both hands, placing them on Krist's shoulders while walking. "Hey, you want to watch a movie? Let's have our own date night."

"Um... OK. Sure! Why not?"

"Let's watch The Incredibles."

"Yeah! I wanted to watch that but no one will come with me."

"I'll come with you." Bending down so they're face to face, Itthipat added "Always."

"Cheesy!" *bleh*

"Kit."