Another Round

Kriat and Singto went back to the group hand in hand. Sintgto led them to their chairs, dragging Krist's closer to his.

"So you made up?" Nammon asked.

"Of course." Singto added, draping his arms along the back of Krist's chair.

Krist, as always was blushing bright red.

"Sir," Singto hailed a passing server. "Another round of shots and a vodka please." He then turned to the group and asked "What are we talking about?", obviously in high spirits.

"Looks like someone downed a shot of some loving!" Off teased.

"You were going to storm out earlier and now you're all smiles and ready to take on the night." Nammon added.

"Let's just say I got a present." Singto smiled to the group, reaching out to hold Krist's hand and bringing it to his heart. His smile was enough to spell out the kind of gift he received.

"Dude we talked about this! Not in public. At least warn us if you're gonna do something sweet and icky!" Ice joked.

"Well don't ask me stuff that you know will lead to something sweet and icky. Talk amongst yourselves if you want." Singto laughingly answered.

"I guess we won't get a straight answer from this love fool now. Anyway..." New teased.

"So I was saying, some of my classmates are looking to start a business..." Off droned on.

They got more food and drinks and talked for hours.

Krist was trying to pay attention to the conversation but was distracted by Singto's every move. Singto would find excuses to touch him, his cheeks, his neck, thigh and arms. Sing would kiss his hands and nuzzle his neck in between half heartedly answering questions.

In the end, Singto turned his chair to face Krist and moved closed, his front to Krist's side. He caged Krist within his arms and leaned in to whisper.

"What does this coupon mean?" He held up the ' Claim your birthday gift' coupon. "Do I get more gifts?"

"Nope. Just one more."

Singto moved closer, if it were possible. "What is it?"

"P'! We're in public!" Krist hissed.

Singto pouted. Krist moved to pet Singto's cheek and kissed his nose.

New exclaimed "See! Works like a charm!"

Krist turned his head in question. Singto took the chance to kiss Krist's ear and say "Can I get it now?"

"No P' later." Krist answered.

"Why not now? What is it?"

Krist dug something out of his pocket and tied it around his neck. "Later P'."

At the sight of the ribbon, it dawned on Singto what the gift was. His eyes grew round in shock. "OK. That's it. We're leaving." Singto proclaimed. To the guys he turned "Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me guys. We're getting old but it's fun. Here." He took out some bills. "Dinner and drinks are on me. Whatever else that's not covered by this, bill me."

Singto stood, took Krist's hand and dragged him away.

"Have fun! Enjoy the weekend!" Nammon shouted after them.

"I have your bag Krist, don't worry about it. I'll bring it to you next week." Gun added.

Krist looked back to his friends, face aflame, smiling all the way.