Allow

Krist arrives with Nammon. Nammon zeroed in on Singto's location and nodded, the latter acknowledged.

"Hi P'Sing! You left your gift in my bag last week. Here."

"Thanks Kit."

Singto took the gift in one hand and Krist's hand in the other. He pulled Krist with him, looking for New and Ice in the growing crowd, with a look, the two nodded. They passed Nammon, to whom Singto passed his gift to Mr. Thapoon, the latter capped Singto's shoulder, smiling wide.

"Where are we going P'? I just saw Mr. Thapoon enter. Shouldn't we greet him first?"

"Later. Come with me."

Krist followed Singto as he navigated the crowd. They arrived at a corridor, Singto continued on to the set of doors at the end. He opened the door and motioned for Krist to enter first. Krist hesitated for a second then looked at Singto, whatever he saw in his P's eyes gave him assurance, he entered. Singto followed and closed the door.

Krist looked around. They were in a small banquet room, lights turned low, fairy lights running around the walls, twinkling softly. He turned around to find Singto a few feet away.

"What's going on P'?"

"Why didn't you tell me Krist?"

"Tell you what P'?"

"About Itthipat."

"P'."

"Didn't you think I should know? That I wanted to know?"

"P'."

"I wasted weeks Kit."

"What do you mean P'?"

"It should have been me weeks ago. I should've been yours weeks ago."

"P'..."

"Just listen Kit." Singto moved closer. "I wanted it to be me since I met you. I may not have acted like it, well actually I did, but I wanted you to be mine."

Krist was looking at Singto, quiet.

"I wanted you to be mine when you sat quietly the first day of freshman year and smiled at me. I wanted you to be mine when you were scared of that dinosaur movie and all but hugged me through it. I wanted you to be mine when all those students came to our classroom with gifts and tell them that i can't accept anything because I have all I need in you. I so wanted you to be mine when that sophomore threatened you, I wanted to have the right to protect you. I wanted you to be mine when you were playing drums, that was hot by the way. I wanted you to be mine when Victor was talking to you that time. I wanted you Krist."

Krist's breath hitched. "P'."

Singto stepped closer. "I wanted to be yours Kit. I wanted to be yours when I was talking to Ton and he confessed, I wanted to tell him that I'm yours. I wanted to be yours when all those people in high school confessed to me. I wanted to tell them that I can't accept their confessions because I already belong to someone. I wanted to be yours when all those people gathered around you at the disco. And when all those people gathered around me, I wanted to tell them that there was no chance for them because I belonged to you. I wanted to walk up to you when you were dancing with Victor and tell him you were mine."

Singto walked slowly, closer to Krist. "I wanted to have the right to miss you the year I was away. I wanted to demand to see you every second of every day." Singto stopped a foot away from Krist. "Do you understand me Krist?"

"I do."

"May I Kit?"

"What P'?"

"May I have the right to be possessive? To miss you, to call you mine?"

"P'."

"Can I Kit? Can I call you mine?"

"P'."

"All you've said was 'P''. What does that mean?"

Krist closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes, he asked "Did you know that you were the reason Itthipat and I broke up?"

"I do."

"You do? How?"

"Itthipat told me at the cafè weeks ago."

"Oh. Did you know P', Itthipat was jealous of you? That's the reason we broke up." Krist stopped and took a small step forward. "I guess he was right."

"He was right?"

"To be jealous."

"What are you saying Krist?"

"I'm saying yes P'."

"Yes?"

"To everything. Yes to wanting to be with you. Yes to wanting me to be yours. Yes to wanting you to be mine. Yes to you being possessive. Yes to you protecting me. Yes."

Singto was silent for a bit, he stepped forward and closed the distance between them. He stopped a foot away.

"May I Kit?" He raised his right hand and placed it on Krist's cheek. Krist closed his eyes, breath held.

Singto bent to kiss Krist. The younger man closed his eyes. Singto moved, aiming to kiss Krist's cheek. He kissed Krist's ear, his neck, his eyes, nose. He stopped a breath away from Krist's lips, smiling, delighted when Krist's ears turned red. His eyes took in Krit's face up close. He savoured looking at Krist's closed eyes, his blushing cheeks, the eyebrows that would furrow ever so slightly when annoyed, finally his lips. Singto was staring at Krist's lips. He must have been staring a while, Krist opened his eyes.

"P'?" Krist whispered.

"I love you Kit."

Singto looked at Krist's eyes. Reading emotion in them.

Krist's heart was beating. He wouldn't be surprised if Singto can hear it. He's sure the blush that crept up from his neck and from his ears is now on his cheeks. Singto was moving closer and closer. He felt every kiss from Singto's lips straight to his heart, radiating to the tips of his toes. As Singto closed the remaining distance between them, he could feel his P's breath on his lips. What's going on? Why did he stop? He opened his eyes, Singto's was right in front of him. Flustered, he closed them again.

"Kit." Singto whispered, a hair's breath away. Krist opened his eyes, as soon as he did, Singto slanted his head and kissed the younger.

Krist was expecting it but was surprised nonetheless. He covered his lips with his hand and leaned back.

Singto was quick to place his hand at Krist's back stopping him from moving. With one hand at Krist's back, he used the other to lower Krist's hand. "I've wanted to do that for five years. No taking it back Kit. You're mine now." He moved forward and kissed Krist again.