Chapter 1

Maddie's P.O.V.
Little Info. about Maddie- She is from Florida, is 15 years old, and her best friends are Sarah, Sebastian, and Oliver.
'BEEP BEEP BEEP' I hear my alarm go off. I press snooze. |Five minutes later| 'BEEP BEEP BEEP' I press snooze again. |Five more minutes later| 'BEEP BEEP BEEP' "OH MY GOD!" I yell. "Maddie are you up?!" My mom yells at me. "YES! I'M UP!" (This is me every morning, so as you can tell, I'm not a morning person😂) I get out of bed and go into my bathroom. I take a shower, and get dressed (outfit down below)

After I get dressed I curl my hair, and do my makeup, just eye shadow and mascara

After I get dressed I curl my hair, and do my makeup, just eye shadow and mascara. 'Why do my parents make me go to school, I mean I get tortured everyday' I think to myself. 'Do they want me to get tortured? I mean, yah I get in trouble sometimes, bu-' "Maddie, Sebastian and Oliver are here" My dad yells at me "Okay"
Sebastian and Oliver are my childhood best friends, we've known each other since we were born, well except for Oliver, he's known me since I was born, but he's older, so I've known him since he was two. Sebastian and I are two days apart at birth, so we're a little closer, but I still love Oliver.
I go downstairs and open the door to see them standing there. "You ready?" They ask in unison. "Yep" I walk out the door and we start walking to school together. "So Maddie you got a boyfriend yet?" Sebastian asks and chuckles. He knows I don't, but he's making fun of me because he already has a girlfriend, Sophia. "Ha ha, your so funny" I say sarcastically. "I'm just playing" He says back. I walk over to Oliver and start a mini conversation, but a little later we reach hel- I mean school.
As I walk into the gates, I see my best friend Sarah come over to me, and we hug. "Bye Maddie" Oliver and Sebastian say, and go to meet with their friends. "Bye"
"MADDIE GUESS WHAT?!" Sarah practically squealed. "Well can you quiet down a little because I think you just made me go deaf" "Ugh, your so dramatic" "I know" I say back to her and laugh. "Okay so anyways, you know Jackson?" "Yah, I think I've talked to him a few times in class before, what about him?" Just as I say that, he comes over to Sarah, and holds her hand. "Awww, Sarah, I'm happy for you" I say to her. The bell soon rings later, and I go to first period, English. English is my least favorite class, but I'm actually good at it. I walk down the hallways to my class and see Sebastian and Sophia making out by the lockers. 'Ugh, were only 15' I think to myself. He's always making out with her though, it's gross. I walk pass them and make my way to my English class, and sit down at my desk.
The passing period bell then rings. "Okay class, you guys are going to be doing a partn-" My teacher, Mr. Smith stops to see Sebastian walk into the classroom. "Your late Mr. Moy" "I know" Sebastian says back to him. Sebastian better watch what he says to Mr. Smith, because Mr. Smith should not be messed around with, he's really strict, and that's why I don't like this class. "Sebastian take your seat" Mr. Smith says. Sebastian goes to his desk, which is right next to mine, and takes his seat. "Like I was saying before class, I'm going to assign you a project with a partner that is due next week. You are going to make a poster with 4 paragraphs about a topic that I will give you" Mr. Smith says. He then starts saying the names of partners, "Alex and Samantha: The Titanic; Elizabeth and Alexa: Amelia Earhart..." He says more names, then he got to my name, "Maddie and Sebastian: The Silk Road " Sebastian and I look at each other. Mr. Smith starts talking again. Sebastian smirks at me, and I laugh at him. "Maddie and Sebastian what's so funny, I'm sure the whole class would like to hear" Mr. Smith says. The class starts laughing. I hate him so much. "Nothing" I say back to him in a sassy tone. "That's what I thought," he said back to me. "Class, you can now go with your partner and work on your project" Sebastian and I didn't move anywhere because we already sat next to each other. We worked on the project till the bell rang.
After Class
I had free period after English, so I decided to go meet up with Sarah because she has free period too. I walked around the campus till I finally found her. "Hey, what took you so long?" I asked her. "Sorry Sebastian and Sophia had a fight during passing period, so I went to go watch what was gonna happen" "And what happened?" "Oh right, Sophia broke up with Sebastian" "Oh.... I think I'm gonna go talk to Seb. Do you know where he is?" "Yah, well I saw him walking to a bench by the cafeteria" "Okay, thanks Sarah. I'll talk to you later" "Okay Mads, bye"
I start walking over to the bench by the cafeteria. I know exactly which one it is, because that's where he goes whenever he's down. I finally see him and go sit down next to him. "Hey Seb" "Hey Maddie" "Sarah told me what happened, and I'm sorry, is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" He sat there in silence for a few minutes, it looked like he was thinking. "Well, there is one thing you can do" "What is it?"
"Maddie I need you to be my fake girlfriend"
"No way"
"Please Maddie, I will do anything"
"Fine, but only for a week"
"Thank you Mads, this will help make Sophia jealous, and she'll want to come back to me" "Sebastian, are you sure this is gonna work"
"I don't know, but the only way to figure it out is if we try it"
"Okay"
I say and look down knowing that this is probably not going to turn out good. The bell rang.
"Meet me at lunch, okay?" He says.
"Okay" I say.
"See you later.... babe" He says as people start to walk past us. This is gonna be interesting.