Chapter 36

(I'll tell you when to play the song)
Maddie's P.O.V
After school that day, I walked home by myself. When I got home, I went straight to my room and laid on my bed.
I tried my best not to cry making my throat hurt.
"Maddie?!" My mom called from downstairs.
"Y-yes?" I responded.
"Come here please" She said and I went downstairs to her.
"What happened?" She asked concerned.
"W-What do you mean?" I said still trying to hold in the tears.
"With you and Sebastian" She said.
"Nothing, we're fine" I said and started walking up to my room.
"Maddie come here please" she said.
"Mom, I just want to be by myself right now" I said.
"Maddie I said come here! I get that you want to be by yourself, but I'm trying to be a good mom and help you, please" she said in defeat.
I walked back down the few stairs that I had walked up and walked back to her. We both sat down on the couch.
"Can you please tell me what happened?" She asked.
"I-I" I said but that's when I couldn't hold it in anymore. I was crying, again. I'm so emotional, and I hate it. I feel so weak when I cry, especially when it's in front of people who think of me as a strong person.
My mom hugged me and she laid my head on her lap. She calmed me down, but I was still so stressed.
(Play Song)
"Mom, I don't know what to do. I'm falling in love with someone else, but Sebastian still has feelings for me, a-and" I said but didn't continue.
"And what?" She asked.
"Nothing, never mind" I said.
"Maddie please" she said.
"Um, and so does, uh Caden" I said. I saved myself from saying that Oliver liked me too. I didn't want to tell her that.
"Well do you still have feelings for Sebastian?"
"I don't know, how are you supposed to know?"
"Do you miss the nights you two spent together?" She said.
I nodded.
"Do you miss him being around you?"
I nodded.
"Do you get jealous when he's with other girls, if he has a girlfriend, does it hurt inside?"
I nodded.
"Well I think you have your answer Maddie"
"What about Caden though?" I asked her.
"If he loves you so much, he'll be happy for you" she said.
"I- I need to go do something real quick" I told my mom and got up. I walked out the door and to Sebastian's house.
I knocked on the door and his mom opened it.
"Where's Sebastian?" I asked.
"In his room. You wanna go talk to him?"
I nodded and she moved out of the way of the door and let me in. I went to Sebastian's room and knocked on his door.
"Oliver go away" he said.
I didn't say anything, I just knocked again.
"Oliver I said go away!"
This time I opened his door and walked straight to where he was, and smashed my lips on his.
It felt right.
Sebastian's P.O.V
I was looking out my window trying to forget the fact that Maddie doesn't love me anymore, but that's all I could think about.
Somebody knocked on my door and I assumed it was Oliver, so I told him to go away. He knocked again and this time I yelled at him. I was not in the mood.
The knocking then stopped and Maddie came right to me and smashed her lips onto mine. Without thinking twice, I kissed back. I felt her smile on my lips making me smile too.
She stepped back and looked at me.
Maddie's P.O.V
I stood there waiting for him to say something. It got silent and awkward.
"M-Maddie?" He said.
"Yah"
"Did you mean that?"
"Mean what?"
"That kiss"
"Sebastian, it took me so long to know that I was supposed to be back with you. When you started dating Dylan, I was heartbroken. It hurt so bad. Then Caden and I got closer, but I realized, that it feels more right to be with you. I thought I didn't have anymore feelings for you, but I do, and I missed you so much" I said and he didn't say anything back, he just smiled.
"What about Caden though, what are you going to tell him?" Sebastian said.
"I don't know, but I don't want to think about that right now" I said.
He nodded and looked straight into my eyes. I stared into his too. We both leaned in again. He started walking towards me more making me walk backwards. I then hit the bed where he pushed me down and got on top of me without breaking the kiss.
(I don't want to write that part, but basically it was just a make out, nothing ya know, happened. Lol k bye)
Sebastian and I laid on his bed. My head was on his chest and we were both cuddled up with each other. Sebastian was asleep, but I was still awake.
This felt right and nothing could possibly ruin this moment.
Oliver then opens the door and sees the two of us.
"Oh uh, hi Maddie" he said and his face turned red of anger and embarrassment.
"W-when Sebastian wakes up, can you tell him that dinner is ready?" He said and I nodded. He closed the door and guilt built up in myself.
I guess I spoke to soon.

Wellllllllllll, I hope you guys like this chapter! Also, it's only been two days since I posted, tbh, I'm proud of myself, okuurrrrrr bye😂✌️💜