Chapter 22

Maddie's P.O.V
I woke up with a terrible back pain. I sit up from my bed and look around.
"Oh my gosh" I said. So it wasn't my bed. Sebastian and I slept at the lake.
"Sebastian wake up!" I said while shaking him.
"What Maddie?"
"We need to go home, our parents are probably worried sick about us" I said. He didn't say anything he just handed me his phone. I don't know why he did. I unlocked it and looked through his phone not knowing what to do.
"Sebastian what am I supposed to do?!" I said and he didn't reply. He fell back asleep.
"SEBASTIAN!"
"Whaaaaat" He said dragging out the A.
"What am I supposed to see"
"I already texted my mom. She knows we're here. Calm down"
I exhale deeply in relief.
I couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to go to the one and only 'Maddie and Sebastian Rock.'
I walked over, struggling a little bit from the pain in my foot, and sat on the rock.  I stared at the sunset that was reflecting on the water. It was extremely beautiful, but a little bit blinding.
I decided to check on my wound from yesterday night. We didn't do anything except for covering it. That was kinda stupid because it probably got infected.
I took Sebastian's shirt that was wrapped around my foot and placed it next to me. I looked at my foot, and oh my god. That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. 
"Holy crap!" I whisper yell to myself and put Sebastian's shirt back on it. I needed to get that thing checked out.
I walk back to Sebastian.
"Sebastian can you please wake up?!" I say kinda loudly because I was freaking out about my foot.
"What is it now?"
"Really, I hope you have this attitude every morning because your cranky"
"Maddie, I'm tired, that's why. I didn't mean to make you upset"
"Okay well, Um, can we go back now because my foot doesn't look to good, and it's starting to hurt more and more"
"Oh crap. I'm sorry Maddie, I should've brought you home last night"
"It did hurt, but I enjoyed last night" I said. It was kinda awkward last night, but I'm glad that we some what are better now. Also after I get home, I'm going straight to that bitc- sorry I mean Sarah's house.
Sebastian put me on his back so I didn't have to walk.
We made it to my house a little later.
"Hey mom! I'm home!" I yelled. I didn't hear a reply so I assumed she was asleep.
Sebastian and I went into my bathroom and he got the first aid kit from under my sink and put it on the counter. I sat on the toilet as he started looking through the first aid kit. He picked something out. I looked at it and started freaking out. It's an alcohol pad. Those things sting so bad.
"Sebastian please don't use that"
"Maddie, I have to. It's gonna help get all of the bacteria out, if I don't use it, your wound will probably get infected"
"Sebastian is it gonna hurt?"
"It's gonna hurt a little bit"
"Do we know if it will actually gonna get infec-" I started but he cut me off.
"Maddie I'm going to put it on"
"Fine, hold my hand" he put his hand in mine.
"Ready?"
"Not rea-" I once again was cut off as he put the alcohol pad on my foot.
"SEBASTIAN!" I screamed in pain and started crying. I squeezed his hand really hard, I probably broke it.
"Sorry Maddie"
"YOU SUCK" I scream at him. I didn't really mean it, but it was just what came out of my mouth when I was in pain.
"Sebastian this hurts really bad!"
"I know, but the pain will go away soon"
He started rubbing my back as his other hand was still in my hand.
The pain slowly started going away as well as my tears.
Sebastian went back to the first aid kit and grabbed a bandage wrap. He then wrapped it around my wound.
"Better?" He said.
"Yes, thank you"
"Anything for you Maddie" he said and we smiled a quick smile at each other. Then it got awkward.
"Um, you can go back home if you want, your mom probably wants to see that you made it home safe" I said. I didn't want him to know that I was going to Sarah's house, but I'm not really sure why. Maybe just because I don't want him to come with. I don't know.
"Oh uh, yah. See you around Mads" he said and left the house 
I texted my mom and told her that I was going to Sarah's house for when she woke up, well I didn't say Sarah's house, I said a "friends" house.
I then put shoes on, and went to Sarah's house.
Sarah's house wasn't to far from mine, so it wasn't that far of a walk.
I made it there in about 7 minutes.
I go up to the door and knock. After a few seconds the door opens to Sarah's mom.
"Hey Maddie, how are you doing sweetie?"
"I'm good, you?"
"I'm great! What is it that you need hun?"
"Is it okay if I talk to Sarah?"
"Of course, she's in her room"
"Thank you so much" I said and walked inside the house to Sarah's room. I opened the door and saw her sucking off Jackson's face, her boyfriend.
"Gross, Sarah I need to talk to you!"
"Really Maddie, can't you see I'm busy"
"Yah, but why do you think I care? Also, does Jackson know why I'm pissed at you?"
"Why should he be mad at me? I didn't do anything"
"Yes you did! You kissed Sebastian"
"Maddie, I'm your best friend, please trust me when I say that I didn't kiss him and that I'm not lying" She said trying to act all innocent. I wanted to slap her so hard.
"Sarah, please tell me the truth!"
"Maddie, I am telling you the truth!"
"Can you guys please tell me what happened? I'm so confused" Jackson said.
"Well Jackson, I'm kinda confused as well, Sarah, how about you explain"
"Sarah what's going on?" Jackson asked.
(Play Song)
"Fine. Let me explain. Basically I was going to hang out with Maddie at Sebastian's house because apparently Sebastian's friend was over. Maddie had sent me the address to Sebastian's house, but I just wanted to make sure that when I arrived at the house, that this was the actual house. So, I texted Sebastian to come outside of his house to make sure I was at the right house. He walked out and when he got to me, he was telling me how he didn't find interest in Maddie anymore. Then a little later, Maddie went outside to check on us, and right when she did Sebastian smashed his lips on mine" Sarah said. My heart broke. She's probably right. He probably didn't like me anymore.
"Sarah, please don't lie to me" I said trying to convince her to tell the truth if that all was a lie.
"Maddie, I'm telling the truth. Why would I ever want to hurt you"
I started walking out of her room. I turned around and looked at her before I closed the door.
"Sorry for interrupting. I'll see you guys around" They both nodded and I left.
I ran all the way home. When I opened the door I saw Sebastian sitting on the couch.
"Sebastian how could you lie to me?! For a second I actually believed that you didn't kiss her, BUT I DONT KNOW WHY I EVER DID!" I yelled at him.
"Maddie, what the hell! IM NOT LYING!" He replied.
"YES YOU ARE! SARAH TOLD ME EVERYTHING! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!"
"Maddie please"
"SEBASTIAN I SAID GET OUT!" I said and with that he left.
I ran up to my room and just hid under my sheets and cried. I cried and cried, then cried even more. I hurt so much. I can't believe he would ever do this to me. We were best friends since the beginning. I don't care if he misses me, it's his fault that our both friend and love relationship is gone.

Hiiii guys! So sorry for being rlly inactive, I had school stuff to do, but I'm gonna try to be active again. So yah😂💗 I'm gonna go start another chapter. Byeeeeeee💞
"Hurricane Katrina, more like Hurricane TortILLa"😂
Comment if you've hear that vine😂