Chapter 25

Maddie's P.O.V
I put on my clothes, makeup, and shoes and get ready for school. I freakin hate school.
Once I was done getting ready, I went into the living room and went on my phone. (Btw, I forgot to mention that after Maddie's mom and her were all good, she got Maddie a new phone, somebody pointed that out to me, so yah😂)
Oliver only takes me to school still.
I heard a knock on the door. I go open the door assuming it was Oliver, but when I opened it Sebastian was standing there.
"Oh- uh what are you doing here?" I ask him. 
"Oliver is sick so he told me that I had to take you to school today" he said. This is probably doing to be the most awkward walk to school ever.
"Oh okay, I'm gonna go grab my backpack real quick" I said and he nodded. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.
It was silent almost the whole way there till we got to the gates.
"Maddie, are we still friends?"
"Yes, of course we are"
"Okay then, can we go back to like being best buds again. Ya know, like when we would sleep over at each other's houses all the time, and this time it's not going to be because we are dating. I just miss the old days when everything wasn't so awkward between us. I mean, it was so awkward that you couldn't even walk to school with me in the mornings anymore and-"
"Yes Sebastian, I miss it too" I say cutting him off. We both then smiled and hugged each other.
"Wanna stay at my house tonight?" Sebastian asked.
"Sure" I said and smiled at him. He smiled back then he walked into the school. I don't know how I'm going to be able to do this. I still have feelings for him, I feel like I just made a mistake.
__________After school__________
I walked out of the school gates and waited for Sebastian at the bike rack.
After about an hour he finally showed up. His hair was all messy.
"What took you so long?" I asked him.
"I was stuck in my last class" He said. He turned away from me and right as he did, I saw lipstick on his neck, but it wasn't any shade of lipstick, it was the one Sophia wore. I pushed him, then pulled him to the side of a building where nobody could see us.
"What the hell Sebastian!"
"What did I do?!"
"Don't be stupid Sebastian!" I rubbed my finger on the lipstick that was on his neck then showed him.
"Sebastian, I was waiting here for an hour by myself while you were probably shoving your tongue down Sophia's throat!" I yelled at him. I was pissed off.
"Maddie, don't push me or talk to me like that. The only reason your saying that is because your jealous!"
"IM JEALOUS?! Are you kidding me Sebastian?! Why would I be jealous of you?! I could care less if you dated Sophia again! And also, you wanna know why there is always an awkward tension between us, it's because you do crap like this Sebastian! Forget about being 'best buds' again. I'm going home!" I said and fast walked away from him.
I didn't mean everything I said. Well I meant everything except for when I said I wouldn't care if he got back with Sophia. I would care, but I didn't want him to know that.
I hear Sebastian start running after me, so I ran too. I didn't want to talk to him.
After a few minutes I got home and Sebastian didn't talk to me at all along the way.
"I'm home!" I yell to my mom.
"Hey honey! Why are you home so late? I got really worried" she said slightly yelling from the kitchen.
"You should ask Sebastian why. He has all the details about it" I said and mentally laugh at the second sentence because how funny and gross that would be if Sebastian had to explain that. I grab my water and drink out of it.
"Oh okay, I'll ask Natalia to ask Sebastian" she said and I spit the water out of my mouth and stared laughing because he's gonna he hella embarrassed.
I love my mom. She makes me laugh without even know that she's being funny.
She walks out of the kitchen and looks at me.
"Really Maddie. Clean up the mess" she said. I nod. I go to get a paper towel from the kitchen, but somebody knocks on the door. I go to the door and open it to see, him. Ugh. Way to ruin the moment Sebastian. My smiles dropped from my face.
"Can I come in?" He asked.
"Um, maybe lat-" I started.
"Hey Sebastian! Come on in" my mom said cutting me off. COME ON MOM! He looked at me and smirked. Ewww.
"Maddie, go get Sebastian something to eat" she said. I didn't eat lunch today so I was starving. The thought of food made me excited. I'm so weird. I start to run into the kitchen, but slip from stepping in my water puddle from earlier.
"Are you okay?" Sebastian and my mom say at the same time to me.
"Um, I'm fine." I said and slowly got up. I continued walking into the kitchen. I grabbed the paper towels and the spray then walked back to the puddle and cleaned it up. My back started to hurt really bad. Then my stomach. I sat on a chair that was in the kitchen. My body started to hurt all over.
"Honey, whats going on in there?" She said sounding impatient.
"Mom, I don't feel good" I said. I heard somebody walking into the kitchen. I put my head down on the counter. My mom went over to me and rubbed my back, well that's what I thought, but when I looked up, it was Sebastian. I smiled at him and put my head back down.
"Let's get you into bed, yeah?" He asked.
"Sure" I said.
I got up and walked to my room. I sat down on my bed and looked at the ground. I was really stressed, about everything. Sebastian sat down next to me.
"Maddie?" He said. I looked up at him.
"What?" I said sounding a bit mad.
"I know what I did was a big mistake, and I'm sorry that I did it. I honestly don't know why I did it, but I promise I didn't do anything bad"
"Sebastian, I'm not your mom, I don't care if you 'did anything bad.' I'm your best friend, and you left me standing there for an hour by myself. I was getting really worried Sebastian. When I got home, my mom was worried too and-"
He stopped my by smashing his lips on to mine. There were butterflies in my stomach, and shivers went down my spine. There was also a spark.
"Tell me I'm not the only one who felt that" he said. He looked at me serious. I didn't say anything I just looked down. He put his finger under my chin and made me look at him.
"Did you feel it?" He asked. I nodded.
"Well you wanna know how I love you more than anybody else I have ever dated?"
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I have never felt that with anybody before" I blushed and looked down.
"Aye, don't look down, it's cute when you blush" he said and I looked up and smiled.
All of a sudden, I felt the need to throw up. I ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.
Sebastian came in after to me. He put my hair in a low pony tail, or at least tried to, then rubbed my back.
"I'm gonna set up a bath for you" He said and I nodded.
He turned on the water and was putting his hand under the water to see if it was warm enough.
Once I was done throwing up, I brushed my teeth. Then Sebastian helped my get undressed down to my underwear and bra. 
"Can you do the rest?" He asked. I nodded and laughed a little bit. He then walked out. I got undressed all the way and got into the tub.
After a few minutes Sebastian knocked on the door.
"Yes?"
"Can I come in" He asked.
"Sure" I said and covered up parts of my body. He came in.
"I brought bubbles" he said and smiled.
"Just like when we were little kids" I said and we both smiled at each other. He went over to me and poured bubbles under the water making them fill the tub. I start laughing at him.
"Sebastian, what are you doing" I ask while dying of laughter.
"Cheering my best friend up" he said and smiled.
"Can I get my bathing suit on real quick?" I ask.
"If you want to, but I've seen it all before ya know" he said and laughed. I laughed too. I still put on my bathing suit anyways.
When I got back into the bathroom, I threw Sebastian's swim shorts at him so he would put them on.
"Ow!" He slightly yelled.
"Sorry, put it on" I said.
He went into my room and changed. He then came back with his phone and a towel.
I sat in the bathtub then Sebastian did too. We were facing each other. It was awkward.
"This is just like the old days" I said and he nodded.
"I freakin miss those days" he said.
Sebastian started putting bubbles on his face making him have a beard and mustache. I laughed then did the same. I couldn't stop laughing.
After a while in the bath it got quiet again, and when it did, all I could think about is what him and Sophia did.
"Sebastian, why did you do it?" I said.
"Do what?"
"Why did you make out with Sophia at school?"
"I-I don't know"
"Yes you do Sebastian"
"Mad-"
"Sebastian, why?" I said still staying calm.
"Maddie, I don't know what was going on through my mind, but why do you even care, you don't even love me anymore"
"Oh my god. Are you serious Sebastian! You must be blind! I STILL FREAKIN LOVE YOU SEBASTIAN! The only reason that I am scared to go back to you is because I love you so much that it hurts the most if you hurt me! How many times do I have to tell you this?!" I slightly yell at him getting more and more pissed off.
Sebastian had a confused face.
"You still love me?" He asked.
"Yes, but not just like that, but also as a best friend"
"Maddie I'm sorry"
"Whatever" I stood up to get out, but he grabbed my hand and made me sit down on his lap.
"Sebastian stop" I said.
"I know you like this, you love me, you said it yourself" he said, then put his head into my neck and smirked, I could feel it.
"Your gross" I said. He started kissing my neck, but for some reason, I didn't stop him. I slightly moaned. He turned me towards him, so I was facing him and my legs were around his waist. He then started kissing my neck again down to the top of my baiting suit top. He kissed my chest a little bit, because my bathing suit exposed it a tiny bit. Again, I didn't stop him, I was like under his spell. He then kissed back up to my face till his lips met mine. He smashed his lips onto mine and it turned into a heated make out session.
He pulled down my bathing suit bottoms. Then my top. He then pulled down his bottoms too. He looked at me if I was okay, I nodded and he smirked.

Oh shiiiiii😂 I didn't want to go any farther than that because it made me cringe and uncomfortable😂 also, sorry for not updating for like a week. I tried to make this chapter long to make it up, and I hope you like it. It's 2000 words :0 okay byeee now.
"Nate, how are those chicken strips? F ya chicken strips! *looks out the window* F YA CHICKEN STRIPS!"
Comment a 🤩 if you've heard that vine😂