Chapter 7

Maddie's P.O.V
I hear my alarm go off. I open my eyes slightly. I look around my room, and I see Sebastian laying next to me. We used to do this as little kids. I miss this. I walk into my bathroom. I grab my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth. I finish brushing my teeth and walk back into my bedroom. I look at my bed and see it empty. "Sebastian?" I walk into my room and right when I walked in Sebastian jumped out from behind my door. "SEBASTIAN! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!" "Sorry Maddie" he said and laughing so hard. "It's not funny" I playfully pushed him. "It kinda is" I turn around and walk out of my room and into the kitchen. "Maddie, are you actually mad at me" He says and laughs again. "Yes, you could've given me a heart attack" I say and giggle. "Come here" he says and opens his arms. I walk to him and he embraces me in a hug. "I'm sorry" he says and I laugh at him. "It's fine" I then try to walk away but Sebastian doesn't let go of me. "Sebastian, come on, IM HUNGRY" "No" "Sebastiannnnnnn" "Yes" "Let go of me" "No" I wiggle and try to break out of his arms but he was to strong. "Please. I need food" "No" I wiggle again and finally break out. I run into the living room and he runs after me. I jump onto the couch then jump on the ground on the other side. I run back into the kitchen and he grabs my hands. "Sebastiannnn" I look at him and we lock eyes. No, it can't happen again. "Um, I should probably go get ready for school" I say breakin the silence. "Yah, I should probably head home too" "Okay, bye, see you in a bit" "Bye Maddie" With that he closed the door.
Sebastian's P.O.V
Why did I want to kiss her. I like Sophia, well I think I do. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING IN WITH ME. What is she doing to me and why is she always on my mind. I think about this as I walk home.
When I got home I see Oliver. "Did you sleep at Maddie's?" "Yah" "Oliver, can I ask you a question?" "How do you know when you love somebody" "It's Maddie isn't it?" "No, just, when do you know?" I lie. "Well, let me ask you this?" "Is this girl always in your head?" "Yes" "Do you always feel the need to comfort her?" "Yes" "Do you like to spend time with her?" "Yes" "Are you happier when your with her?" "Yes" "My bro, I think you might be in love" (omg that part was so bad☹️) "Also, I know it's Maddie, you don't have to lie" He says to me and laughs. I look down and blush. "Wow you must really like her, I just said her name and you blush, she's not even here" he said and laughed. "Shut up Oliver" "You know, you should like, ask her on a date and talk about this" "I can't I'm gonna screw it up" "Sebastian, if you really like her and you want to be with her, have a future with her, you need to go on this date, this date could change everything" He's right, I need to do this. "I'm gonna do it" "Yes, you got this dude" he said and smiles at me. I take my phone out of my pocket and check the time. "Dude it's 7:05! I have five minutes to get ready and be over there" "I'm still going with you buddy" "I know, just, hurry up" He laughs at me. "Bro, She is doing something to you, and it's funny" He laughs at me again. I just walk to my room and get ready.
Maddie's P.O.V
It's 7:08, the boys are gonna be here soon. I'm nervous. I mean, to me, it looked like Sebastian wanted to kiss me. As much as I want to be with him, I can't. We're best friends. I just can't. If we did get in a relationship and something bad happens, we may not be friends again, and I want to be friends with him forever. I'm taken out of my thoughts as the somebody knocks on the door. I walk and open it to see Sebastian. "Do you have a minute?" "Um, were supposed to be going to sc-" "Great. I have a question to ask you" "Okay, what is it?" "Do you wanna go on a date with me" No. Sebastian, I don't want this to ruin our friendship. "Yah, sure" "Cool, we'll go after school" "Okay" I say to him and we both smile at each other. "Let's go" He says with a big grin on his face. "What did she say?" Oliver asks. "Yes" Sebastian says to him and I blush. I look down so he doesn't see me blushing. Sebastian looks at me and lifts my head up. "You don't have to hide you blushing from me, it's cute" "Oh, thanks" I say and we smile at each other. We start walking to school and I feel Sebastian hold my hand. I hold his hand as well. We walk into the gates and we see people staring at us, including Sophia. I suddenly feel a hit of jealousy. Why am I jealous......... Okay, you know what? I don't give a crap if I like Sebastian anymore, for all I know, I might love him. I can't hide the fact that I have feelings for him. I can't wait for this date.
Skip School
I walk out of the door of my last class and I see Sebastian standing outside of it. Awwww sjsksksbsj, he's adorable. Also, if any do you are wondering, I don't forget about the date, it was in my mind all day. I walk out of the class. "Hey Sebastian" "Hey Mads" He says back. "Are you guys a couple?" A girl from my class asks. I turn around to face her. "No, um, just best friends" I say, and lemme tell you this, it hurt to friend zone him, but he knows I like him, so it probably won't matter to him. I turn back around and see Sebastian looking at the ground. "You okay Sebastian?" "Um, yah" "You sure?" "Of course, why would I be?" "You look a little sad" "I'm fine, I promise" "Okay" I say, smile, and take his hand. "So you excited for later?" I ask him. "Yep" He says and smiles at me. "Me too" I smile back. We walk to the back rack where we usually wait. "I have to use the restroom real quick" I say to Sebastian. "Okay" I walk to the bathroom, do my business, and walk back. As I walk to the bike rack, I see somebody with Sebastian.... Sophia. I stop walking and stare at them for a second. Nothing happened, so I started to walk over there again, but right when I started walking over to them, Sophia kisses Sebastian. My blood starts to boil, but Sebastian pushed her away. Thank god. I continue walking to the bike rack, and once I get there Oliver walks up behind me and scares me. "OLIVER! I hate you!" "Yah, but you like my brother" Oh shiiiiiii, he went there. I start walking home by myself. "Maddie I was just kidding" "Okay" I continue to walk and he runs up to me. "Maddie, you know I'm just kidding right?" "Um yeah" I say. "Actually Oliver?" "Yep" "How Do you know when you love somebody" "Omg. Again. Ya know what, ask Sebastian" "Oliverrr" He starts to walk fast till he gets far ahead of me. I turn around to see Sebastian staring at me. I wait till he caught up to me. "So um, I saw Sophia and you at the bike rack" "Uh, yah, I promise I didn't kiss her back" "I know Sebastian, you pushed her away from you, but why? I thought you liked her" "Um, how about this, if you hurry up for our date, I will tell you then" "Okay" We finally make it to my house and I go inside , Sebastian following, and fix my hair that was in a bun, I left my hair down. "Sebastian?! I'm ready!" "Okay" "I walk downstairs" "Let's go" He said. "Where are we going?" He stays quiet, "Your not gonna tell me are you?" "Nope, now let's go" I smile at him and leave. This is gonna be fun. :)

Hope you guys like it. Guess what? I didn't go through this, so there's gonna be mistakes, just like all the other ones😂 Also, sorry for the cheesiness in this chapter😂