Chapter 39

Maddie's P.O.V
I walked into the school with Caden, Sebastian, and Oliver. I already wanted to go to home, and school hasn't even started yet, so love that for me.
After School
"Caden, you wanna come over to my house to hang?" I asked Caden.
"Sure" he responded.
I nodded and we walked to the bike rack to meet up with Sebastian and Oliver.
After about 5 minutes of waiting, they showed up.
"Why do you guys take so long to get here? Do you know how hungry I am?! I'm actually dying right now!" I said to Sebastian and Oliver.
Sebastian picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and started walking.
"SEBASTIAN! Put me down" I yelled. He just laughed.
"Sebastian this isn't funny! I'm to hungry to play" I said with a sad facial expression to make him feel guilty haha.
"I have goldfish" Oliver said.
"GIMME!" I said.
"She's hangry" Sebastian said.
"Stop judging me. I'm on my period and I eat a crap ton of food on my period" I said and pouted.
Oliver handed me the goldfish which I snatched out of his hand.
"Damn, that's your girl" Oliver said to Sebastian and laughed.
"That sure is" Sebastian said back and laughed.
I didn't even care what they were saying, I just ate the goldfish.
I turned around to see Caden walking by himself a little ways behind us. I stopped walking and waited for him to catch up.
"You okay?" I asked him.
"Maddie, I'm scared" he said with a sad facial expression.
"Caden, if your dad does anything, text me, please" I said getting worried.
"I- I will"
"Good, I love u my dude" I said and we both laughed.
"I love you too" he said and chuckled.
I grabbed his hand and started running to my house which was just at the end of the street. It wasn't that far away, so we ran the whole time till we got there.
When we stepped into the house, I ran into the  kitchen and shoved food in my mouth, then we both went to my room.
"You wanna watch a movie?" I asked Caden.
"Sure" He said and smiled.
We both laid on my bed, and I started going through Netflix looking for a movie to watch. 
An hour later
I ended up putting on Riverdale (Season 2) and like I was actually scared. Caden and I were both cuddling and he was asleep. It kinda got weird that we were so close, but we both know that we're nothing more than friends, so I'm fine with it.
Another hour later
We both started to do hour homework, but as Caden was getting his stuff out, he got a phone call. He picked up his phone that was on my night stand and answered it. When he saw who it was his eyes widened.
"Hello" He said.
It sounded like the other person on the phone started yelling at him.
"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't really thinking about it. There was just so much on my mind and I forgot to tell you. I'll be home as soon as possible" Caden said and he looked like he was freaking out.
He ended the call and started to pack up his few things that he took out of his backpack.
"Who was that?" I asked Caden.
"M-My dad" he said and I immediately was scared for him.
"Caden are you sure you wanna go back right now?"
"I have no choice Maddie, if I don't go home now, I'm gonna get hurt more than I am when I come home now" he said and just started at me. Then he dropped to the ground and started crying, but he looked frozen, while he was rocking back and forth.
I quickly crouched down next to Caden.
"Caden, your gonna be okay" I said and started to rub his arm. I think he was having a panic attack.
He started breathing really deeply.
"Caden, breathe with me" I said and grabbed his hand.
"Breathe In.... breathe out" I said trying to sync our breathing, but I don't think it was working. He was still rocking back and fourth and I was getting scared. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up to my bed.
"Caden, your going to be okay" I said and laid next to him while hugging him.
Sebastian than came in my room. His eyes widened at what he saw.
"Sebastian, I think he's having a panic attack" I said in a worried tone, and I WAS really worried.
Sebastian came over to us and bent down next to Caden on the side of the bed.
"Caden, I'm not really sure what's happening with your life right now, but I know that it's going to get better" Sebastian said.
"Yes it is. Caden, calm down, your going to be okay" I said. I was less scared now that Sebastian was here to help me.
A few minutes later
Sebastian and I both helped Caden calm down, but I was still scared for him. I didn't want his dad to hurt him. The thought of it made me really sad.
"I'm ready to go back now, I'll see you tomorrow Maddie" he said.
"Um, we're going with you. It is dark outside and there is no way your gonna walk back by yourself" I said and he was about to stop me but I ran to the front door before he could say anything. Tehehehe.
Sebastian and Caden walked to the front door while talking to each other, which surprised me because I thought Sebastian hated Caden, but it's good that there becoming friends, well I hope that's what was happening.
We all started to walk to Caden's house and you'd really think that Sebastian or Caden was gonna be the third wheel, but guess who was, me. I just walked behind them and sent my streaks on Snapchat.
When we got to his house, his mom opened the door. I looked at Caden, he had sadness in his eyes while his mom had a smile on her face. I don't think she knows about Caden's dad, he should really tell her though. I brought Caden to the side.
"Caden please tell her" I said while smiling at his mom to make it look normal that we were having a conversation.
"I will" he said.
I hugged Caden, and Sebastian and him did that bro hug thing. I laughed because it was cute. Caden went inside and him mom closed the door. I really hope that all of the abusing stops since he's going to tell his mom.
I turned around and started walking back. Sebastian ran up to me and picked me up so that I was facing him. He continued to walk like that. I laughed and smiled at him. He kissed my face a bunch and told me how pretty I am, being the cheesy person he is, but I still blushed. I put my head in his neck to hide my face.
"Maddie, I can still feel the heat from your face" he said and laughed.
"Awe man" I said and brought my head back up.
"You wanna know something Maddie?" He said.
"What?"
"Your cute" He said.
"Why thank you kind sir, you don't look to bad yourself" I said and that made him blush.
I put my hands up to his cheeks.
"I can still feel the heat from your face" I said mimicking him for earlier.
"Whatever" He said and we both laughed.
"Well, do YOU wanna know something Sebastian?"
"What is it MADDIE?"
"I love youuuuuu" I said dragging out the ou.
"Well I love you tooooooo" he responded.
I then kissed him on the lips and put my head on the his shoulder. I was getting really tired and just wanted to sleep, but I still need to do my homework, so I'm probably gonna die but it's okay haha.
"Sebastian, come over to my house and do my homework" I said.
"Maddie, I'll come over, but there is no way I'm doing your homework. How about we do our homework together" he said and smiled.
"I mean, my way is better, but I guess we can do it your way" I said.
"Alrighty" He said.
"Alrighty" I said and slowly started to fall asleep on his shoulder.

Okay so um, it's been a full freakin month since I've posted😶 yah, that's not good. I'm really gonna try to post more, and like I know I say that every post, but I'm actually going to try. My life is just so busy right now, that's why it's so hard to post, but I'm gong to try.
Aight? I'll see you next post, which will hopefully come soon✌🏻 <3