Chapter 12

Maddie's P.O.V
I woke up really early in the morning, so I decided to go visit my mom, I did have to be quick though because I'm going to school today. I grab my clothes that are in the guest room, and then I go into the bathroom and get ready for school so I can go there straight after. I wear some skinny jeans that had rips on the knees, and a shirt with a gold adidas logo on it. To be honest, I don't really care anymore, I've been through enough to care about what I look like right now. I then put my hair in a messy bun, brush my teeth, get my shoes and backpack, write a letter to Sebastian so he's not worrying where I am, then leave.
I make my way to the hospital in the dark because it was really early. It was like 4:30 am, and to be honest I was a little scared. I kept walking when I heard somebody's steps, I think  I'm being followed. I turn around and don't see anyone, but when I look forward a man who looked like he was about 20, punched me in the face, and that's when everything went black.
Sebastian's P.O.V
I wake up to my alarm. I look over on the other side of my bed and Maddie wasn't there. "Maddie?" I say. I then see a note on my night stand.
Hey Sebastian,
I woke up really early this morning and I couldn't go back to sleep. So I went to go visit my mom at the hospital. I'm going to school right after so you don't have to wait for me. Love you Sebastian.
From,
Maddie
Oh, okay. I then put the note down, told Oliver that Maddie isn't here, and got ready for school.
When I was done getting ready I waited downstairs for Oliver. "Oliver, hurry up!" I say being impatient. "Okay, one sec. I didn't know you were that desperate to see Maddie" he says and laughs.
A few minutes later Oliver was done getting ready so we went to school.
(Start Song)
Once we got there I started looking around for Maddie. I couldn't find her. I decided to go and ask Sarah. I go find Sarah and ask her, but she hasn't seen her. I start to get a little nervous, so I leave the school before the gates close, and head to the hospital.
Once I get to the hospital, I go to Maddie's mom's room, she isn't there. Where the hell is she. I start to get sweaty. I go up to the front desk. "Excuse me? Have you seen a girl named Maddie Rose, she's been coming here the past few days, her mom is in C36 (I think, I don't remember)." "Sorry, I do know who your talking about, but I haven't seen her at all today" I start to get really worried. Where is she at? What if she got hurt. Where is my girl? My eyes start to get watery. Does she have her phone? I can call her. Why didn't I think of that before? I take out my phone, go to her contact and call her as quick as possible. The phone starts ringing. I wait a few seconds but it then goes to voicemail. "Maddie please call me back, I don't know where you are and I'm getting kinda worried" I hang up and start crying. I leave the hospital and run all the way home. My thoughts starting flooding my brain. I feel as if she thinks I'm only there for her, but she has done so much, she saves me, and without her I'm going to be miserable. I hope I'm just jumping ahead my thoughts and she is actually okay. Maybe she went somewhere and her phone died, she probably doesn't know what time it is, I hope that's why. While I was walking home I decided to go to the lake I took Maddie instead and just think.
Maddie's P.O.V
I woke up and I was tied to a bed in a dark building. I see the same man who punched me sitting on the side of the bed. "Look who's up" He says. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY AM I HERE?!" I scream at him. "Calm down sweetie" he starts to climb and hover over me. "DONT YOU DARE CALL ME THAT! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!" He didn't say anything, but he starts to leave kisses on my neck. I'm so scared, I don't know what to do. He then starts stripping my clothing. I'm terrified. I wish Sebastian was here. I was left in my bra and underwear. He hovered over me again and was about to kiss my lips, but I bang my head against his, and it hurt like hell. "Oh baby, you shouldn't have done that" he says and then smacks me hard in the face. My face starts to sting. He starts pulling down my underwear. I knew exactly what was going to happen.
He's gonna rape me.

Sorry for the short update, I just wanted to add this to the story because I feel like the story was getting boring. So yah😂 I'll try to update soon, and if you are still reading this book, you are amazing and I love you😁❤️