Chapter 13

(This pictures makes me soft😭💗)
⚠️Warning, this chapter has abusive content⚠️
Sebastian's P.O.V
I went home a few hours later. I just let everything out. It kills me to think that Maddie might be hurt, I want to be with her right now. It's only been a few hours and I'm already miserable, and who knows how long she's going to be gone. I miss her so much. I swear, if somebody even let one hand on her they are going to get it.
Maddie's P.O.V
I didn't want to believe it. He beat me, he raped me. IM ONLY FIFTEEN! I'm not ready for a kid, but the thought of getting an abortion hurts me. I was still laying on the bed tied up. I was so sore, everywhere. I just started crying. The guy left the room, and I was still naked. I had bruises all over my body. As much as I wanted Sebastian right now, I didn't want him to see me like this, I am so ugly. He probably would be to embarrassed to go anywhere with me. I don't even know why that guy did this to me, I don't even know who he is, there is no way that I have a bad background with him. A few minutes later he came back into the room. "You taste so good baby" he said. "SHUT THE HELL UP! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" I scream as loud as I can at him. "Fine, let me explain. Basically, when my sister was in seventh grade, she dated your boyfriend, Sebastian" he said, and my blood started to boil. "Sebastian dumped her and she was broken. She was in the worst state of mind because of that, she almost killed herself, and now she has to go to therapists to make sure she doesn't do anything, and so I decided to get back at him by hurting the one he loves, you. When you go back to Sebastian, he's not going to want you anymore, he's only fifteen, he's not ready for a baby, he's going to leave you" I didn't say anything, I just started to cry, he isn't going to want me anymore. I'm ugly, not good enough, and possibly pregnant. My crying turns into sobbing. Then I finally let out, "IF SEBASTIAN ISNT READY FOR A BABY, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I AM?!" "Oh, I know your not ready, but I've seen you at school, your innocent, to innocent to give up your baby, and what if your mom doesn't make it, Sebastian won't be there, and neither will your mom, your going to be all alone with a baby to take care of on your own" he said. "DONT TALK ABOUT MY MOM LIKE THAT, SHE IS GOING TO MAKE IT!" I continued to cry. What happens if all of that does happen. I'm going to be all alone. I just wanted to go home right now, take a nice shower, and sleep in a comfortable bed. He was about to leave, but he first says, "Oh and baby, if your not pregnant this time, don't be surprised if I try again" and with that he left. I just sobbed. I cried so much, but the crying ended up making me tired, and I fell asleep.
Sebastian's P.O.V
It was about 10 pm and I still haven't seen Maddie, I decide to call the police. I dialed the number and the phone started ringing.
"Hello this is the emergency services, how may we help you?" They say.
"Somebody has gone missing" I say really fast.
"Sir, we need you to calm down. What is the name?"
"Maddie Rose"
"When was the last time you saw her?"
"Yesterday night, but she told me that she was going to the U.C. Davis Hospital today this morning, but when I asked the people working there if they saw her, they said they didn't" I say a little slower, but I was breathing really fast because I was worried and scared.
"Okay, thank you sir. We will start our search, and if anything happens come to the station"
"Okay, thank you so much"
I hung up.
I'm so nervous, my heart is beating so fast, I feel like it's going to burst out of my chest. Earlier today, I told my family that she went missing, so they know. I just decided to go to my bed and try to fall asleep, but tonight was probably the hardest night to fall asleep. I was laying my bed, and I was still thinking about Maddie. I missed her so much. I miss her cuddling with me in bed. I miss our talks. I take my bracelet that she gave me, off my wrist and hold it tightly in my hand and lay on my side trying to fall asleep.
Maddie's P.O.V
I'm still tied up, and I'm hurting even more, except I did have clothes on now. I felt the need to throw up, but I couldn't move. I needed to go to the bathroom so bad. The guy came back into the bedroom. "Can I please use the bathroom, I feel sick?" I ask him. "Fine, but I'm going with you, your not escaping till I know your pregnant" he walks me to the bathroom, and when I go in there, he followed me. Is he seriously joking. "Can I please have some privacy?" I ask in a sassy tone. "There isn't anything I haven't seen, your fine, go" He says. He's an asshole. I go to the bathroom and then right when I was about to wash my hands, I threw up in the toilet. He was just standing there laughing while I was in pain. I wish Sebastian was here, I wish he was here to pull my hair back and rub my back. I'm miserable. "Stop laughing!" I exclaim. His laugh stops and he then comes over to me and kicks me in the stomach. It hurt so bad, it was probably the worst pain I have ever felt, I mean my stomach already hurt because I was throwing up, that just made it so much worse, but he wasn't done. He then slapped me in my face. I started to cry. I went to get up, but then he took his belt off and started to whip me. I couldn't take it anymore. He whipped me one, twice, three times. It hurt so much. My legs started to form more bruises, and my lip was bleeding. I tried to get up but my legs were to week. He then stopped and backed away from me. "Don't ever talk back to me again! Now get up!" He says. I try to get up, but I was in to much pain. "I can't get up!" I say while crying. "I said get your ass up!" I tried again, but I couldn't. "Your to weak!" He said and then locked me in the bathroom. I cried and cried. I just wanted to get out of this hell hole. I threw up again, and then sat on the toilet. I hate this so much!
Two Days Later
Maddie's P.O.V
I've been in this place for three days now, and every day had some throwing up, pain, and crying. I was back to being tied up on the bed. I haven't had any food, and I'm starving. I close my eyes for a few seconds and then opened them back up, but when I opened them I saw something shiny. It was a knife. It was on the night stand. At first I was relieved that there is something that can break these ropes and then I can get out of here, but then the thought of the guy cutting me with a knife came to my head. I shake that thought out of my mind, and try to grab the knife. I was tied to the bed pretty tight, but I was able to bend my elbows. He also tied the ropes a little bit above the mattress, so I could move my elbows far. I move my elbow towards the night stand and I tried with all my strength to grab the knife, but I couldn't. Then the thought of Sebastian came to my mind. I tried again and again, till I finally touched the knife and slid it towards the edge of the night stand towards the bed. I push the knife one last time and it lands on the bed. I then pushed the knife back so my hand could reach and grab it. I kept pushing it back till I thought it was good enough, so I tried to grab it. It didn't work at first, or the second try, but the third try my hand finally got ahold of it. I take the knife and start cutting the ropes. I had to be quick because I didn't want him walking in the room to me escaping.
I finally got all the ropes off my wrists and ankles. I then locked the door, just incase he does come in. There was a window right above the night stand that was towards the ceiling. I stand on top of the night stand and open the window. I take the screen off and crawl through it and jump down on the other side. I was out of that house. I was finally free. There was a fence that I had to get over to leave the backyard, so I jump over the fence, and run as fast as I could. It hurt so bad, and I don't know where I'm going. I've never seen this neighborhood before, but I kept running.
(Play Song)
As I was running, I was getting familiar with some of the places I saw. I then saw my school. I knew exactly where to go now. I ran as fast as I could to Sebastian's house.
Sebastian's P.O.V
I'm still miserable. ITS BEEN THREE FREAKIN DAYS! I have cried every day. WHY HAVEN'T THE POLICE FOUND HER YET?! I miss her so damn much. It was about 5:30 am, so I went downstairs to eat some breakfast when I heard a knock on the front door. I go to the door and opened it. I couldn't believe who was standing there. It was Maddie.
She was covered in bruises, but I couldn't help myself. I went up to her and grabbed her face and I kissed her like there was no tomorrow. I then let go and went to give her a hug, but when I touched her she winced. "Sorry." I say. "Sebastian I-I- I missed you so much" she says and drops to the floor crying. I then sat down next to her and straddle her in my arms. "I missed you too Maddie" We sat there on the ground, right outside the house. "You wanna come in the house?" I ask her. "Yes" she replies back. We go inside, and I close the door. "Maddie, what happened to you? Who did this to you?" "S-Sebastian, I-I, he raped me" When those words came out of her mouth I started to tear up. "Maddie" I said and took her hand and we went up to my room. She was wearing pants, so I could only see the bruises on her face and arms, and there were so many. "Do you have more bruises?" I ask. "Y-yes" she says still crying. "Can I see them?" She then try's to talk, but she couldn't, she just nodded. I help her take off her pants. Her legs were covered in bruises, and they were huge. I wanted to start sobbing, but I had to be strong for her right now. I went to lift up her shirt, but I looked at her to make sure it was okay first. She nodded. I lifted the shirt over her head. She had more bruises, starting from her chest, to the bottom of her stomach. I can't believe somebody even has the guts to do this, ESPECIALLY TO A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD. My blood was boiling, I wanted to beat whoever's ass did this to her, but I needed to stay with Maddie right now. "You stay here and I'm gonna go get some food and set up a warm bath for you. She nodded.
Maddie's P.O.V
Sebastian's face when he saw my bruises made me want to cry. He looked so worried, but he probably thought I looked disgusting and ugly. Sebastian said he was going to get some food and set up a warm bath for me, and that sounded so good. He's literally perfect, and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend and best friend. A few minutes later, Sebastian was done getting the stuff ready, so I go to the bathroom to get into the bath. I try to take my bra off, but my arms were in to much pain to do so. I look out of the bathroom door to see if Sebastian was in his room and he was. "Sebastian can you come here for a sec? I asked. He nodded and came to the bathroom. "What's wrong?" He asks being worried. "Can you help me take my bra off? My arms hurt to much to do so." I say. "Of course" He replies and unclips the back of my bra. I took it off and when I did, he covered his eyes with his hands and left. I just laugh at him. I haven't laughed in so long.
I go into the bathtub that Sebastian set up and I laughed a little because he put bubbles in there. When we were younger we would take bubble baths together. We were practically brother and sister back then. I laugh at my thoughts. "Maddie, can I come in?" I hear Sebastian say. I covered myself up with bubbles quickly, and said, "Yep." He then opened the door and had food on a plate. "Your probably hungry" he said. "Very" I said back to him. We laughed a little and he started feeding me the food like I was a baby. Boy did I miss him.
————————————————————————
I was laying on Sebastian's bed with Seb. I looked at his alarm clock and saw that it was 7 am. "Sebastian" I say trying to wake him up. " you have to get up for school" I continue. He woke up. "Maddie there is no way I am leaving you right now"
"Sebastian, you can't keep missing school days because of me"
"Maddie, I just got you back, I don't want to leave you right now"
"Sebas-" I say but was interrupted by me running into the bathroom throwing up. Sebastian's runs to the bathroom, and pulls my hair back and rubs my back. I start to cry. "Maddie, it's okay, shhhh" he says trying to comfort me, but I still kept crying. "S-Sebastian, what if I am pregnant, what am I supposed to do with the baby?" I ask. "I-" he starts, but I started to throw up again, I start to cry harder. "Hey, Hey." He says, and grabs my hands. "Take deep breathes in and out. With me, ready?" I nod. We take a deep breath in.... then out. Soon I was calmed down.
"Maddie, your family, my family, and I would help take care of your baby"

This sucks, but I made a really long chapter for y'all, Yw! There is2,604 words! Anyways I hope you enjoy, I'll try to update soon! Love y'all😊💖