Chapter 14

Sebastian's P.O.V
Maddie was asleep on my bed with me. I decided to call the police station because they told me if Maddie came back or if anything happened, call them. Before I called them I went outside the room so I didn't wake Maddie, then I dialed the number.
*Ringing Ringing*
"Hello, this is the emergency services, how may we help you."
"Um, about three days ago I had called and let you guys know that somebody went missing. Maddie Rose, and I would like to tell you that she's here now."
"Okay sir, thank you"
"Your welcome, have a great day"
*Hung Up*
I go back into my room. "Who was that Sebastian?" Maddie asks. "Oh, it was the emergency services, I had told them about you going missing and they sent people to look for you" I say back. "Oh, okay" she says and looks down. "Hey Maddie, that's all over now, you don't need to worry about anything" I tell her. "Sebastian, he said he would do it again if he figured out I wasn't pregnant"
"Who is he?"
Maddie's P.O.V
"Sebastian..." I didn't want to tell him.
"Maddie who is it?" He's being stubborn again.
"Not right now Seb-"
"MADDIE, WHO HURT YOU, WHO BEAT YOU UP, WHO RAPED YOU?!" He screamed at me, and I started to cry.
"SEBASTIAN, I SAID NOT RIGHT NOW!" I screamed back while now, sobbing.
"WHY?! MADDIE HE HURT YOU, HOW DO YOU THINK IM SUPPOSED TO BE OKAY WITH YOU NOT TELLING ME?!" I don't want to tell you because I know your going to blame yourself for me being raped! *I think to myself*
"FINE YOU WANNA KNOW?! WELL HERE IT IS, IT WAS YOUR EX GIRLFRIENDS BROTHER! He said that he wanted to get back at your loved ones, me, because she was in the worst state of mind when you broke up with her, she almost killed herself and now she has to see therapists!"
He just looked down. I brought his head up with my chin and see him starting to cry.
"Sebastian please don't start crying"
"MADDIE HOW AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO CRY, THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!"
"Sebastian come here" I say and lift up the blanket so he could lay with me.
"Maddie, I am so sorry"
"Sebastian, this is not your fault at all, but I do have one question"
"Y-yes" Sebastian says.
"Is there a reason why it was so hard for her to get over it, I mean it is just a seventh grade relationship" I ask.
"Maddie, it was more than just a "seventh grade relationship" he says and my blood starts to boil.
"She was beautiful, she was perfect, she was kind, innocent" I wanted to start crying because I probably don't seem like that to him.
"Maddie, I actually loved he- Maddie are you okay?"
"Yah of course, why wouldn't I be?"
"Your crying" I didn't even notice.
(I took that line right out of one of the first chapters of this story ;))
"I'm fine Sebastian, just keep telling me about your perfect ex girlfriend!"
"Maddie, knock it off, we're not even together anymore! Let me finish the story!"
"Ya know what Sebastian, I'm leaving because ever since I have gotten home we have basically only been fighting, and I'm not in the mood to fight!"
"FINE!"
I leave his room. When I was about to open up the front door to leave Oliver calls my name. "Oliver aren't you supposed to be at school?"
"Yah, I missed you too Maddie," he says, we laugh a little bit, but then my laughs turn into crying and I run up to him and give him a hug. "Let's go to my room, yeah?" He asked me. "Sure" I say. We go into his room, then Oliver closed his door behind us, and we both sit on his bed. "What happened to you?" "I uh, um" I try to say it but I couldn't I just started crying even more. "Maddie it's okay, it's over now, your safe with us" That sounded almost like exactly what Sebastian said. "Ol-liver, I got r-raped" "WHAT?! WHO THE HELL RAPED YOU! IM GOING TO FIND HIM AND KICK HIS ASS!" Oliver has always been like a protective brother, and I love him for that.
"Oliver, please no, I don't want any of you guys to get hurt"
"Maddie, let me see your bruises"
"Oliv-"
"Maddie I said let me se the bruises!" As much as I loved him protecting me, he was going overboard right now, why is everybody yelling and fighting with me today, I JUST GOT BACK! I started sobbing.
"Maddie, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scream at you, I'm sor-"
"Whatever, you and Sebastian leave me alone because all you guys want to do is YELL AND FIGHT WITH ME! I'm going home!"
I try to leave his room but he grabs my wrist.
"OLIVER STOP!" I wasn't crying anymore I was just upset. He didn't let go.
"OLIVER PLEASE I WANT TO GO HOME!" Before I knew it, I broke down crying. My back was against the door and I slid down it with my hands in my face sobbing. (Wow, this story is getting depressing ;())))

 (Wow, this story is getting depressing ;())))

Sebastian's P.O.V
I heard Maddie and Oliver fighting, so I went to go up stairs to check on them when I hear Maddie screaming and crying against the door, why did my brother and I have to screw This up for her, it's her first day back and we're being jerks! I knock on the door. "Maddie, can I please come in?"
"NO SEBASTIAN LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled at me, I deserve it, but then suddenly I hear the door open.
"OLIVER WHY DID YOU OPEN IT?!"
He opens the door, and walks to me.
"She's all yours"
I walk into Oliver's room.
"Maddie, I'm so sorry baby, I was just upset because I don't want anyone to hurt you"
She doesn't respond. I drop down by the door next to her.
"Come here," I said. She puts her head on my chest.
"Sebastian?"
"Yes"
I was now looking at her, and right when I did she smashed her lips onto mine. She starts to take off my shirt, but I stop her.
"Maddie your vulnerable right now, your going to regret it later" I say.
"No I'm not Sebastian, come on"
"Maddie, no"
She starts sobbing again.
"Your right, I'm sorry Sebastian"
"It's okay Mads. I love you so much, remember that, okay?"
"Okay, I love u too"
A few minutes later her eyes start to close, she fell asleep. I pick her up bridal style and bring her to my bed. I feel so bad for her. She has been through so much the last month. I just hope everything gets better soon.
Maddie's P.O.V
I was laying on Sebastian's bed when I woke up, but he wasn't there. "Sebastian?" He didn't respond, maybe he left. I get up out of bed, and leave his room, but when I opened up the door the guy who raped me was there. "Hey baby girl" "no no no" I say. "Come here" He says. "NO!" "Fine, but then I'll hurt them" I go over to see who he's talking about, and I see Sebastian and Oliver. My eyes get watery. "Don't hurt them!"
"Well then come with me!"
"Fine!"
He starts to walk to the bathroom. When we got there he gave me a cup.
"Pee on this"
"Why?!"
"Your taking a pregnancy test"
My heart drops because I remember him telling me if I'm not pregnant he's going to try again.
"O-okay" I say.
He hands me the cup and I go into the bathroom and do my business. Once I'm done I wash my hands and go to the guy to get the pregnancy test. He hands it to me and I put it in the cup. "We have to wait now" I say to him. "I know, but let's have some fun in the meantime, shall we?"
"No we shouldn't" I said and he slapped me.
"MADDIE!" Sebastian screams. Tears form in my eyes. "DONT TOUCH HER AGAIN!" Sebastian says. "Sorry, but no can do sir" He comes over to me and I back up until I hit the wall. He comes closer to me. "Please don't do anything to me" I say to him. I look at Sebastian's face and it's turning really red. "Don't move or else I'll hurt them!" He tells me. I don't move. He puts his head in my neck and starts to give me kisses and hickeys there. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want Sebastian or Oliver to get hurt. "MADDIE MOVE AWAY FROM HIM! I CAN TAKE THE PAIN!" Sebastian yells. "Sebastian I c-can't, I don't want you g-getting hurt" "MADDIE PLEASE!" I move away from the guy. "We should probably go check on the test now" I say and he glares at me. He then grabs my hand and pulls me to the bathroom. "Look at it!" He tells me. I look at it. "NO NO NO!" He snatches the test from my hand and smirks. "Negative" He says and smirks. I try to run to Sebastian, but the guy grabs me and takes me to the bathroom.
"SEBASTIAN! SEBASTIAN HELP!" "Maddie"
"SEBASTIAN!"
"MADDIE!"
I open my eyes and start crying.
"Hey Maddie it's okay, it was just a dream" "Sebastian he was gonna rape me again" I say while crying. "Maddie, it was just a nightmare, your okay now" I start to calm down.
"Do you need a drink?" Sebastian asks me.
"Water please" I say.
"Okay" He says and smiles.
I lay back on his bed. I wonder why I have those nightmares, that's the second one that I've had, I hate them! The door opens.
"Thanks Sebastian"
"It's not Sebastian sweetie"
"Oh my god! MOM!"

This chapter is so boring, and I'm sorry😂 Btw, IM GOING TO BE MAKING A NEW BOOK!!!! So, yah. I'm probably going to post the first chapter of that story today, SO YAY!😂 I'm so weird😂 love y'all😁💗 Also, I didn't go over it, but you guys probably already knew that. OKAY BYE!😁✌️