Chapter 2

(If there is a lot of mistakes in this, it's because I didn't read through this, but I'll go through it later👍)
At Lunch
Maddie's P.O.V.
I was looking for Sebastian because he wanted to talk about the fake dating between us. I bump into Sarah. "Hey Maddie, are you coming to sit with me?" "Um, not today sorry. I'm going to sit with Sebastian" "Since, when did you start hanging out with Sebastian at school?" I never hang out with Sebastian at school because he's usually with his group of friends. "Um.... I'll tell you later, okay?" "Okay Mads, your acting weird, but talk to you later?" "Yep" I smile at her and start heading to the lunch room. I make my way through the doors and see Seb sitting at a table with his friends. "Hey Sebastian" "Hey Maddie" "I'll be back later," he says to his friends. They all nodded. He grabbed my hand and lead us out of the lunch room. "Okay, so first things first, we actually have to act like a couple, so do the normal couple stuff, hugging, holding hands, and kissing" "Um, okay" I never had my first kiss before. I hope I'm not bad at kissing. "Wait, if I'm going to be your fake girlfriend, I get to tell Sarah" "Fine, but make sure she doesn't tell anybody" "Okay" "Now come with me and let's eat lunch eat together, yeah?" "Yeah, okay" He takes my hand and holds it in his, and we head back into the lunch room. People started staring at us and whispering to their friends. Sebastian is kinda famous, so when something new happens to him, everybody will start rumors, and freak out. It's really annoying sometimes. He goes to his friends and sits down. There was no room for me to sit down. "There's no room for me, so I think I'm gonna go sit with Sarah" "Wait, you can sit on my lap," Sebastian say. "You blush a little and sit on his lap. "Where's your lunch?" He asks. "I didn't make it this morning and I don't like the food here" "You can have some of mine if you like" "Okay, thanks," I smile at him. He grabs a sand which out of his bag and feeds one end to me. He then takes a bite out of the other end. "Thank you," I smile and chuckle. I see Sophia about to pass the table. "Sebastian, she's coming" Without thinking he kisses me on the lips. It lasts for a few seconds, and once we let go, Sophia looks at us with disgust and a little bit of jealousy. "I think it's working," he says. I smile back at him. I look around and see Sarah looking at us. She looked confused. I stick my index finger up to her to show I'll talk with her in a second. "I'm gonna go with Sarah now. I'll see you later Sebastian," I say and smile at him. "Okay, see ya later babe," he says and smiles back at me. I walk over to Sarah. "Let's go outside and I'll explain" We walk outside of the lunch room. "Maddie, why'd you keep this a secret from me. We tell each other everything" She looks at me with a sad face. "No, it's not like that, I promise" She looks at me with a confused face. "I'm being Sebastian's fake girlfriend so he can make Sophia jealous so she'll go back to him" "Oh, okay. When did this start?" "It started when I talked to him earlier, and this only lasts for a week" "Okay" "Also please don't tell anyone" I gave her a begging face. (Idk if that's an adj. to describe a facial expression, but oh well😂) "I won't," she said and gave me a promising face. We hung out the rest of lunch to the bell rang. "I'll see you later" I say and wave at her. She waves back at me and we walk to our classes. My last class was Math. I actually love math, so this was obviously my favorite class. I walk into class, and sit down. Shortly later, the teacher starts the lesson.
After school
I walk out of the school, and I'm supposed to meet with Oliver and Sebastian at the bike rack, that's what happens everyday, nothing new. I wait at the bike rack for a few minutes and I finally see Oliver walking to me. "Hey Maddie" "Hey Oli" "So uh, you and my brother are dating now?" Sebastian walks up to us and I look at him so he can explain it to his brother. "Sophia and I broke up today, so I'm fake dating Maddie so Sophia will get jealous and come back to me" Oliver looked at me with a concerned face then back at Sebastian. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" "I hope so," Sebastian says. We start walking to my house.
Once we get to my house Sebastian walks to the front door with me while Oliver waits at the bottom of the drive way. "So I heard that Sophia got a boyfriend today, and she's going on a date with him at The Spaghetti Factory. So, Maddie, do you want to go out on a date with me?" "I guess" I say and laugh at him. I'll meet you here at 6:30 and we'll walk there together since it's not far from here," he says and smiles. "Hurry up Sebastian!" Oliver says being impatient. "Okay, okay. One second," he says back to Oliver. "I'll see you later" he says and gives me a kiss on he cheek, I blush. That was weird, Sophia isn't around, oh well.
I go inside the house. "I'm home!" "Hi sweetie," my mom says. I walk to my room and do my homework from Math class. It was about 4:15 now, so I still had awhile till I had to get ready and leave.
I finish my homework and I get a text from somebody, it was Sebastian.
Text Convo
Sebastian🐒: How is my fake girlfriend doing?
Me: She's doing good😂
Sebastian: I'm gonna pick you up in an hour, okay?
(It's 5:30 now after doing homework)
Me: Yah, that's cool😊
Sebastian: Okay☺️ See you then💕
Me: Okay😁💗
After we had our text conversation, I decided to get ready. I wear something casual but decent. (Outfit down below)

I put the outfit on and curl my hair

I put the outfit on and curl my hair. After that I put a headband, a bracelet, and my shoes on. After I was ready I sat on the couch and watched TV, waiting for Sebastian to come.
A few minutes later, Sebastian came and knocked on the door. *knock knock* "Coming!" I said. I opened the door to see Sebastian in just some jeans and a white shirt with the supreme logo on it. "You look nice" He said to me. "Thanks you don't look to bad yourself," I said and we both smiled at each other. "You ready to go?" I was a little nervous to be honest, but I'm doing this for my best friend, I don't want to let him down, but what if something bad happens. "Um, yeah" I looked at the ground. "Maddie if you don't want t-" "Sebastian, I'm fine" I say and smile at him. "Okay," He says and smiles at me. "Thank you" "Anything for you Seb" "Let's get going now?" "Yep" "Wait, I need to tell me parents that I'm hanging with you" "Okay, that's fine" "Mom, Dad, I'm hanging out with Sebastian!" I yell to them upstairs while I am downstairs. "Okay sweetie, have fun! Love you!" "Love you too!" "Ready?" "Yep" We go down the driveway and start walking to The Spaghetti Factory. He holds my hand and starts a conversation. "You know Maddie, I'm glad your my friend because your different from other girls. The other ones just come to me because of my looks" Sebastian gets asked out by girls almost everyday because he's good looking, even when he has a girlfriend! "Yah, I'm glad we're friends to Seb!" We talk some more and finally reach The Spaghetti Factory. "Ready?" He says. "Ready" We sit down and I spot Sophia and her new boyfriend sitting at a booth a few spots behind Sebastian, in front of me . "She's staring at us Seb" "Okay, um, give me your hand" I give him my hand and he kisses it. "She looks jealous" I say and laugh. The waitress comes over here and asks us what we want, we order and she gives me a letter. "A girl over there (pointing to Sophia) asked me to give this to you. It says
I know your little plan, you and Sebastian aren't actually dating, he's just trying to make me jealous, huh? We'll tell him I said i don't want him back whatever he does, so stop trying to get me back. Thanks
Much love,
Sophia ;)
"What does it say?" Sebastian asks. "Um I'll tell you later, let's just enjoy this date, yeah?" "Okay, Mads your acting weird, you can tell me anything, and I don't want to sound like I'm pushing you or anything, but the letter was from my ex, and I want to know what it says, okay?" "Um yeah" Sebastian looks at me, and I look at him, we smile at each other. I don't want his smile to fade away when I tell him this. I know it takes a lot to love somebody, but I honestly think he loves her. This is going to break him.

Hi guys! I hope you like this chapter! I'm going to try to update when I can. I have a busy schedule, but I'll try to do the best I can. Love y'all!💖