Chapter 19

Maddie's P.O.V
"Bye Diego" I said.
"Bye Maddie, maybe we can hang sometime?"
"Sure" I said and we both smiled.
I was walking home, and to be honest, I was nervous. My mom hasn't texted or called since I left, so I was also kind of worried.
Diego's house was a little far away from the house, and it was really hot, I kinda felt sick.
A little later, I was walking past Sebastian's house, my eyes got watery. I just block it out and walk to my house. I get up to the doorstep and open the door, it was silent. I walk to my moms room to see her asleep on her bed. I walk to her and my eyes start to tear up again.
"Hi mom" I said. She moves around a little bit and opens her eyes.
"M-Maddie!" She says and hugs me, I hug back.
"Baby I missed you so much and I'm so sorry about yelling at you" she said and starts crying. I couldn't hold my tears in anymore and started crying.
"I missed you too mom. It was hard not having a mom there when you need her" I said and we both release each other from the hug.
All of a sudden I felt the need to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. My mom then came to me.
"Maddie are you okay?"
"I-i don't know why-" I started then gasped as I remember why I'm throwing up.
"Mad-"
"Mom can you please go to the store and get a pregnancy test?" I said and started sobbing. I then see her realize why, she nods.
I was so caught up in the fact that I broke up with Sebastian that I forgot I got raped. Sebastian really meant something to me when we were together, I mean I forgot I got raped.
(Play Song)
I kept throwing up, and I remember when I threw up after I first came home, Sebastian was there for me, he held my hair up and rubbed my back, and he also said that he would take care of my baby if I had one. He's not with me anymore. I started sobbing harder and harder. I look at my bracelet that was on my wrist. The infinity bracelet. I can't believe I got those. When I got them, I thought that if we did brake up it would be because we weren't meant for each other, or something like that, but he cheated on me. I don't know if I will ever be friends with him again, but I miss him like hell, even though I shouldn't. Every time I think of him I want to cry. I don't know what I was thinking when I thought I might like Diego. I start throwing up again.
I just wish none of this happened. I wish I didn't date Sebastian. I wouldn't have got hurt if I wasn't with him, and I also wouldn't have lost my best friend. One of my biggest fears are getting hurt and losing somebody close, and both of those happened.
After a little while, I heard the front door close.
"Mom?" I said.
"I'm here honey" she said. She then came to the bathroom with two boxes.
"I bought two just to make sure" she said and I nodded. She then gave them to me as well as a cup of water. I put the boxes down and drank the water that was in the cup. After I drank it, I closed the door and peed in the cup. I then opened the box and put one of the pregnancy test in the cup. I go out of the bathroom.
This is probably the most nervous I have ever been. What if I'm pregnant? I can't get rid of the baby, I couldn't, but I'm only fifteen, and I'm not ready. It would only be my mom and I taking care of the baby. No Sebastian.
I waited five minutes then it was time to check the test. I didn't even want to check it.
"Mom, I don't want to look"
"Do you want to do the other test, then look?"
"Sure" I said and looked down because of how nervous I am. She grabbed the other test that was in the bathroom. She couldn't see the test though because I put it on the toilet seat, and the other test was on the counter, so when she grabbed it, she looked my way while moving her arm around behind her to find the box on the counter. I laugh at her a little. I love my mom so much. She finally grabs it and gives it to me. We go into another bathroom that was in our house and I do the same business that I did with the other test then wait five minutes.
Five minutes later, it was time to check to see if they were negative, positive, or one of each. I went to the bathroom from the first one. I wait by the door. This could ruin my life if I'm pregnant. I open the door and look in the cup and grab the test out. My heart dropped probably all the way down to my feet when I saw what it was.
||= Positive.
I didn't want to believe it. I started sobbing. I walk to the other bathroom and take the test out of the cup.
"no no no!"
Another test.
||= Positive
I fell to the floor. I can't be pregnant. I don't want to be. I cried and cried and cried.
"Honey, mommy is here" my mom said and sat down next to me.
"M-mom, I'm not ready for a baby. I'm so scared" I said.
"Baby, you have people who are going to be here to help you"
"You mean I have a person who is going to help me"
"What about Seba-"
"WE BROKE UP!" I yelled and got up. I take the pregnancy test that was on the counter and threw it at the ground and stepped on it. I broke it.
"IM NOT READY MOM!" I said while yelling and sobbing. All of a sudden everything got black.
"Mom? MOM?!" I then fell to the floor.
_______________________________
I wake up and I'm on a bed. A hospital bed. I look around the room.
"Mom?"
"HONEY! Thank goodness your okay" she said then hugged me. A doctor then came in.
"Oh, nice to see you up Maddie"
"Hi, so what happened to me, am I okay?"
"Yes your fine. We think that you may have passed out because of a condition that is called broken heart syndrome. (This is an actual thing) Something must have broken your heart a lot. Have you been stressed lately, or heart broken?"
Sebastian was the first thing that came to my mind. I missed him so much. When he cheated on me, I was heart broken.
"U-um yes"

I hope you liked this chapter. To be honest I was in my feels when I read this🤧. Also, I know Sebastian's P.O.V wasn't in this, but he's gonna be back next chapter. 👍 Anyways, I'll try to update soon. Bye now!😁✌️💗💖❤️💜