Chpater 21

Maddie's P.O.V
I kept on thinking about what Sebastian told me. I wanted to believe it so bad, but I don't know if I should. What if I end up getting hurt again. Getting hurt by Sebastian was one of the worst pains I have ever felt. It hurt so bad, and I don't want that to happen again.
I was sitting on the rock where Sebastian and I first told each other we loved one another. I thought about it. He told me he knew how to love because of me. Was he lying to me? I really want to believe him. I miss him so much.
I was out there for about an hour. It started to get dark so I decided to go back home. I was walking through the forest when I heard feet stomping on leaves, it wasn't mine. I started freaking out. I continued to walk, but slowly, so I wouldn't make that much noise. I looked around again, it was getting really dark, I could barely see. I took my phone out of my pocket and turn my flashlight on the lowest level. (If you have an iPhone you know what I mean) I shine it around. I then hear the footsteps getting closer to me. I stopped moving. They started fading away so I then continued walking. The footsteps started getting louder. I looked around and as I did I tripped. It hurt like hell. I tried to keep in my screaming and crying. I look down at my foot and there was a stick stick in my foot. I wanted to start crying but I didn't want to make any noise. I looked around. I didn't see anything, but I could hear the footsteps getting closer to me. I stopped walking and sat down on a big branch that I assumed had fell from a tree. I was breathing really heavily and my heart was beating so fast. I wouldn't be surprised if it exploded out of my chest. I accidentally let out a tiny noise from trying to calm down my breathing. I suddenly see a black figure walking towards me. Crap! I tried to stand up but I fell back to the ground crunching a whole bunch of leaves.
"Maddie?" I wish it wasn't who I thought it was.
I stayed silent as the figure started getting closer to me. It was him. Sebastian.
"Oh my god, Maddie! What happened?!"
"I-i thought you were a stranger and I started freaking out, so when I started to look around, not looking where I was going, I stepped on a stick and now it's stuck in my foot" I said while starting to tear up not only because of the pain, but because Sebastian was here too.
"Maddie I am so sorry. This is all my fault. Everything is my fault"
"Sebastian please not right now"
"Maddie! The reason you just got a stick stuck in your foot is my fault! The reason you got raped is my fault!"
"Seb-"
"Maddie you can't even trust me anymore, and I know your not gonna believe me when I say this, but I would never break your heart! I never kissed her! I don't know how many times I have to say that! I just want you to believe me." He said in defeat.
"Sebastian can we please talk about this later. My foot hu-"
"Maddie I am sorry that your foot hurts, but I know that when we go back we aren't gonna talk about this"
"Fine, take the stick out of my foot then" I said getting pissed at him. He then walked over to me and kneeled down to take it out of my foot. I didn't think he was gonna do it.
"Maddie are you sure?"
"Well if we are going to be here for a while, I rather not be in as much pain"
"This is gonna hurt"
"SEBASTIAN JUST DO IT" I said and he immediately pulled it out of my foot.
"HOLY FU-" I said but cut off my Sebastian's hand covering my mouth. I started crying because of the pain.
"Sorry Maddie" he said and took his shirt off and wrapped it around the wound.
"Sebastian just tell me what you were going to say" he walked over to me and picked me up.
"What are you doing?"
"You'll see" he said as we walked to the lake. The same place I was just at, but I'm not gonna say I was there, on the rock.
He put me down on the sand. This lake was sandier than other lakes.
"Just lay down and look at the stars" he said and laid next to me.
I looked at the stars. They were beautiful.
"They are beautiful" I said.
"I know. Can I tell you a story?" He said.
"Sure"
"There was once a guy named Romeo. He had a best friend named Juliana. Romeo was dating Juliet. He loved her, well that's what he thought. One day Juliet broke up with Romeo. Romeo was heart broken, so he asked Juliana if  she could be his fake girlfriend to get back with Juliet. Juliana agreed, and Romeo was not only thankful that she would be his fake girlfriend, but also because he had a great best friend that would always be there for him. One day when Juliana and Romeo were hanging out together, Juliana admitted to Romeo that she had feelings for him. Romeo didn't know if he did or not. He left her, sitting there. Jerk move. Anyways, he thought about it. He thought that he might feel the same way about Juliana, but he didn't know yet. One day when Romeo visited Juliana, he just kissed her, and that's when he clicked. Out of all those years they have been friends, he never knew that he loved Juliana, and she taught him that. Later they became a couple. Unfortunately, one of Juliana's best friends, called Romeo one day to go to the front of his home where she was at, so he did. He walked out there and they talked for a bit. They talked for a good five minutes. Then all of a sudden, when Juliana walked outside to see what they were doing, Juliana's friend kissed Romeo. Romeo could tell how heart broken Juliana was. Her eyes started watering, and she ran away, she ran away from Romeo's heart. Romeo missed her a lot, but doesn't know if they will ever get back together. He's afraid that Juliana might never trust him again" He said talking about us.
"Sebastian" I said while my eyes got watery.
"Yes?"
"I'm going to be completely honest with you, okay?"
"Okay"
"I miss you so damn much. It may not seem like it, but it's true. When I saw you and Sarah kissing, I was so heartbroken. You made me happy Sebastian. You were my light in the dark. Remember our song. "Without you I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole" I feel the same way as that lyric, but you mean so much to me, I don't want to be hurt again"
"Maddie, I miss you so much too. I don't know what it will take for you to trust me, but I will do anything to be back with you"
"You don't have to do anything, I'm going to talk to Sarah"
He looked at me 
"What?" I ask.
"If she admits that she kissed me, will you be my girl again?" He said and I smiled and probably blushed.
"Of course" I said.
We looked at the stars. My eyes started getting heavy and I fell asleep.
I really hope Sarah admits that she kissed him. I miss him so much.

Hi guys! I want to say a few things. So first I want to say that I'm sorry for being inactive, I've been on writers block, which sucks. Second, I know I usually say like "I didn't check over this chapter, so if it sucks, that's why" but it's also night, so I'm like basically writing this while I'm half asleep😂. Third thing I want to say is, so I don't know if you guys know this, but I have another book. I decided to put that book on hold so I can finish this one, because have writers block for two books is terrible, so yah. Okay that's it. LOVE YA'LL! PEACE✌️💗
"Road work ahead, well I sure hope it does"😂
Comment if you guys have heard that vine😂